//marry me//

Finally, the day has arrived when I can finally go back to Seoul and meet Taehyung after two long years. I was super happy as I took my boarding pass and seated on my flight. I got a window seat so, I kept my handbags in the cabin and sat down, waiting for the flight to take off.

Taehyung was gonna wait for me at the airport. During these two years, BTS made a lot of progress. They have been the best boy band now, since years. They released their new album recently.

Didn't want to mention, but some of them even got married. Pretty sure the ARMY world sobbed those days. The Hyung line, Jin, RM, J-Hope and SUGA got married. Not just that but, SUGA and Jin even introduced their first child in this world.

Now, only the Maknae line, containing Jimin, JK and Tae was left to get engaged. I don't know whether Jimin and JK got any secret girlfriends or not, but if they don't then I hope they'll meet their partners soon.

The flight arrived in Seoul airport while I took a nap for a brief moment of time. My excitement grew up as I knew Taehyung was waiting outside. I was excited to see his beautiful face and that boxy smile after years.

I took my bags from the airport as soon as I came out of my flight. I then rushed outside to find Tae. I took my phone out of my pocket to call him.

"Hello?" He picked up the call.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Turn back, Yeona." He said.

As I turned around, I saw him wearing loose jeans with a simple shirt. A huge smile was visible on my face but, at the same time, my eyes got filled with tears.

I ran towards him keeping my luggage aside and gave him a tight hug, keeping my head over his chest. He hugged me back. After a few minutes I looked up at him and he looked back. All the press media were surrounding us by now. But it didn't matter as it was our moment. I could see his eyes getting blurred out of tears. I took my hands over his soft cheeks to rubbed the tears off.

"Finally." He said, slowly.

"Finally." I repeated after him.

We had a little interview outside the airport as the media was already standing with their mics and cameras. When we completed answering a few of their questions, we asked for a leave. I sat in his car and was waiting for him to come inside. He finally showed up and looked at me.

I broke the silence between us. "Tae, do you know what happened there?"

"No, but I wanna know." He replied.

He turned on the engine and started driving.

After all those silly conversations, he inhaled a breath to tell me something. "Yeona, I want to say something."

"Uh, okay." I said.

"As you know--" He tried to say something.

"I know what?" I asked.

"Marriage is an important step in every relationship--" He babbled.

I blinked a few times. "It's important."

"Now see, Jin Hyung, Namjoon Hyung, Hoeseok hung and even Yoongi Hyung got married." He still babbled.

"Um, yes. Only you, Jimin and Jungkook are left." I completed his sentence.

"Jimin is dating someone right now and Jngkook is afraid of girls so, don't know about him." He said.

"Oh yes." I chuckled.

"So, everyone is getting married." He said.

"Yes." I nodded.

"It's important." He said.

"Hm, it is important." I sighed out of frustration. I mean I knew what he was up to but he wasn't doing it the right way, he actually should.

So, I blurted out. "Tae, c'mon. Can't you say such an easy sentence that you wanna marry me?"

Suddenly, he stopped the car as he was shocked by hearing from me. Due to that sudden break, all my hair came in front of my face.

"What you doing?" I hollered.

As I was removing my hair, he looked at me. I could see him taking out something from his pocket. It was a small box. A small ring box.

I looked at him while he opened the box and the box contained a diamond ring inside it.

My hands were on my mouth. "Oh my God!"

"Yeona, will marry me?" He finally said those words.

I didn't think twice and nodded with my hands on my mouth. "Yes. Yes, I'll."

I moved my hand forward as he put that ring on my finger. There was a smile in our face. He held my hands and we moved our head forward for a kiss.

Kim Taehyung

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.