//finally gonna see him//

The first drop of water fell from my eyes. I started crying, crying like anything. My hands were on my face, trying to hide my tears, but it didn't help to prevent the tears from coming out. I wasn't sad, it was the happiness that I felt.

The feeling was more like: Yeah, now I can die peacefully.

I tried to stop crying while Kyong gave me a big hug and calm me down. I hugged him back. My parents were smiling, seeing the love between us.

"Now don't rub your nose with my shirt." Kyong said, trying to make me laugh and I did laugh.

I looked at him. "Thanks." I said.

"Mention not Nuna, after all, you are my precious sister." He replied with a huge smile on his face.

We were enjoying each other's company when suddenly a balloon burst out and we all were shocked by that thud sound but eventually laughed again all together.

I can say this with my chin up that this moment was the best time of my life so far. I cannot think of this time to be anything more.

"Kyong, where did you get the tickets, by the way?" I asked him.

"Eh, leave that and enjoy your day." He said with a smile.

I didn't ask him anything after that because something else was running in my mind.

"Okay, today we are going for dinner to Ondal. " Mother announced.

"Yahoo!" I and Kyong screamed out of happiness. We are finally going to have some nice food. Ondal is one of the best restaurants in Guri.

"Nuna! Come fast, we are already late. How much makeup are you going to put on?" Kyong shouted.

"I am done and I am gonna slap your face. I didn't apply any makeup, huh." I yelled.

"Yeona, let's go, we are late." Mom shouted.

"Yeah coming, Eomma!" I replied back as I gave a glare to Kyong.

He gave back that weird smile of his in return.

I sat in the car and we were about to leave. My father entered the car and started the engine.

"Shall we begin, then?" Father asked.

"Let's go." We all shouted back in happiness.

Our car stopped in front of Ondal and Kyong jumped out of the car in excitement.

"Let's go." He shouted.

As we entered the restaurant, a girl who was standing near the door, welcomed us. She showed us our table and asked for the order. We ordered Bulgogi and Samgyeopsal. I and Kyong ate like we haven't eaten for years.

"It's so tasty. I can eat another plate of Bulgogi." Kyong said out of happiness and we all laughed out.

My birthday celebration was small but it was the best birthday I had ever in my life.

After our dinner when we came back home, we all were tired.

"Now go to your room and change your clothes and only then to your bed." Father ordered me and Kyong

"Okay, Appa." We replied as we walked back to our room.

"Good night." I said, but no one replied to me. Probably because no one could even hear me. I was low with my voice.

I changed my clothes and jumped into my bed. Just when I closed my eyes, the thought of me meeting Taehyung came into my mind. I still couldn't digest the fact that I will meet my dream boy. I started laughing like an idiot and rolled all over the bed in excitement.

"Teahyung, I am going to meet you." I
said in excitement as I was kicking my legs in the air.

I jumped out of the bed, took out the ticket from the drawer, and again jumped in my bed. I was looking at the ticket and started laughing again. My cheeks were turning red.

"Okay okay. Clam down Yeona. You need to sleep." I said to myself while I kept the ticket aside and closed my eyes. "Taehyung, I'm going to meet you soon." I shouted out and laughed.

Finally, today I am going to meet him. I woke up early this morning. I was so excited when I came out of the bathroom. I took out all my clothes from my wardrobe and tried one after another. I wore the best clothes.

We left for Seoul where the fan sign was supposed to take place. I was standing in the fan meeting area. Finally, it was my turn. I could see Taehyung sitting at the end. Eventually, I was moving towards him and then.

"Hey, pretty woman." He said with his beautiful voice. And after hearing that I got a heart attack and fell on the floor.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

I looked around and again I had fallen out of my bed while I was dreaming about him.

"Why does it always happens with me?" I screamed out in frustration and kicked the bed.

"Ouch!" I screamed out in pain as the bed was quite hard for my leg to kick it.

I don't know but, is this a fact that I always fall from bed whenever I dream about him?

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.