//parenting//

Taehyung handed me the pregnancy test tube. I took it and went inside the bathroom. I opened the kit and followed all the steps mentioned in the packet.

My hand were on my mouth and my eyes widened when I found out that I was pregnant. Taehyung came inside after I called him. There wasn't any expression on his face. I looked at him and a wide smile arrived on my face. I immediately ran towards him and jumped over him. I started jumping on his lap and started kicking my legs in the air, out of excitement.

I showed him the test when I said that I'm pregnant.

He looked at me with his eyes wide open. "I'm gonna be an Appa?" He asked slowly, as he couldn't understand the pregnancy tube.

I nodded my head vigorously. "And I'm gonna be Eomma!" I shouted.

A huge smiled arrived on his face after hearing me. He started dancing then and then. We both started screaming like anything.

"What happened, sir?" The maid entered our room.

We looked at her and stopped dancing. There was a silence between us for a few seconds. Taehyung lifted me down and moved towards her.

"She's pregnant." He said to her and she looked at me. I smiled at her, indicating that he's right.

"Is it?" She asked.

"Yes!" I moved towards her.

"Jesus, that's a piece of great news. From now onwards we need to take good care of you." She said.

"You're right. I will plan a health chart for her." Taehyung suggested.

"But before that, you should take her to a doctor." The maid suggested.

"Oh yes, of course." Taehyung nodded.

Listening to their conversation made me worried about myself. I was able to imagine what might happen to me but, everything is good and fine for my baby.

A FEW WEEK LATER

There were a lot of restrictions for me. I wasn't allowed to lift heavy things. Actually, I wasn't allowed to do any kind of work. The only thing which I could do was to lay down on my bed and enjoy some BTS videos or songs or any Run episodes.

Monthly visit to the doctor was compulsory. There were even restrictions on food items. Wives of the RM, Jin, Suga and Hobi were all helping me out by suggesting what should I do and how to take care of the baby.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

I was sitting on the bed and smiling because Taehyung was trying to talk with the baby. I was smiling as he laid his one ear on my stomach. It gave me a tickling feeling and I giggled out.

"Tae!" I said.

"Yes?" He replied.

"How many babies do you want?" I asked him.

He rose his head and looked at me. "You are asking that?"

"Tell me." I said.

"I want 7 kids." He blurted.

I choked, hearing him. "What?"

"Yeah." He said.

"Ouch!" The baby kicked. "I think the baby kicked." I said to Tae.