//got to know him better//

Taehyung is in front of my eyes again, looking the same way he did earlier with those pretty eyes. My heart started pounding really fast.

He was waving his hands at me for what reason I didn't have an idea. My eyes widened by just looking at him. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't react to anything.

Suddenly, he started moving towards me. That time everything around me disappeared again and I could only see him. That beautiful face of his literally drives me crazy in photos so, I can't even imagine myself in front of him. His hair was dyed in black with little caramel brown highlights. He was wearing a woollen sweater and a cute woollen cap.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

I blinked my eyes a few times to come back to my senses. I looked around to understand what's happening. He was standing right in front of me now and was looking directly into my eyes. I felt the nervousness hitting me inside. 

"Ya-ya-yeah. I aa-a-am a-a-all r-r-right!" I stuttered every time I tried to say something.

"Oh! Okay!" He said, smiling at me.

"Yeah!" 

I suddenly felt the urge to not look at his face while talking as I go blank every time I see him. I knew he was able to understand that I was nervous so he tried to comfort me.

"By the way, I'm Kim Taehyung. What's your name?" He introduced himself which wasn't really needed.

"Oh, c'mon Tae, are you kidding me? Do you even require an introduction?"

"Hello, I'm Yeona, Tan Yeona." I said, ignoring the eye contact.

"Nice name. I thought I was the only one who came to this park to enjoy snowfall but see, you are here too." He said looking at me.

I tried to look at him but as soon as I saw him still looking at me I changed my visions.

"No, I came here for the first time." I said.

He looked up into the sky. "Isn't the snowfall so beautiful?" 

I looked up in the sky too as well. "Yeah, you're right."  I said with a smile.

As I was enjoying the snowfall, I felt easy then and finally looked at him, but he was looking at the snow. It wasn't the Taehyung I knew, actually that everyone knew. He was different. He didn't make me feel like he was an idol, he didn't even introduce himself as an idol or a member of a band. At that time he was just an ordinary guy who was enjoying the snow.

"Hey, Yeona." He called my name. 

I was definitely surprised by hearing that. "Yeah-yeah!" I replied.

"You know, I feel like I have seen you somewhere but I don't remember where." He said, confused. 

"He remembered me?"

"Yeah, in the fan meeting. Don't you remember?" I blurted out in excitement.

"Oh shit! What did I just say?"

"What? Fan meeting? You knew?" Taehyung asked still pretending that no one knows him.

Finally, I spoke up the honest. "Of course I do know. Actually, everyone knows you. Taehyung I always wanted to meet you and I wanted to tell you so many things, but I was unable to say that in the fan meeting. But today I got that chance so please hear me. I'm one of your biggest fans. I always keep thinking of you and always dream of you but I always fall from bed when I am dreaming about you. You're the most handsome--" I was about to speak more but was interrupted by him.

"Okay, okay. I got you, Yeona." He said and calmed me down as I was having shortness of breath.

I could see how hard he was controlling his laugh. He even pressed both his lips, but unfortunately, he was unable to do so and started laughing like anything. Although he looked cute.

"Yeona, you're the greatest fan of mine." He said as he kept laughing and I kept staring at him. I knew he was laughing at me but his laughing face made me laugh as well.

After laughing a lot we finally stopped. 

"By the way, you didn't come with your Hyungs?" I asked.

"No!" He said with a smile and I smiled back as I kept staring at him.

"Yeah and do treat me like a normal guy, okay?" He said to me and that made me love him even more.

Suddenly my phone vibrated and I took it out of my pocket. It was grandma. I picked it up.

"Hello, halmonee?" I said.

"Yeona, when you coming?" She asked.

"I'm on my way. Just a few minutes more." I said and hung up.

I looked at Taehyung while he was enjoying the snow. I smiled and said. "Taehyung, I need to go. My grandma is waiting." 

He looked at me and smiled. "Okay fine."

I turned back and took a few steps when he called my name again. "Yeona--"

I turned back. "Yeah?"

"It was nice to meet you. Hope we meet again." He said.

Hearing that made me feel even more alive. There were butterflies in my stomach. So many goods things within just a few days.

 So many goods things within just a few days

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.