//he's in front of my eyes//

It's been two days since my birthday. It's the third day today. Today's the day I'm going to meet Taehyung. I can finally see him in person today. 

I woke up early this morning so that I don't have to be late for the fan sign. I took a bath early morning. I went to my wardrobe to search for a perfect dress for today's perfect occasion. Finally, I was ready after hundreds of trials over my outfit. I stood in front of the mirror. 

"Taehyung, I am the greatest fan of you in this whole world. I do have the pictures of you pasted all over my room. I do always dream of you. By the way, tell me how can you be so handsome and pute. Oh shit. Damn. It's cute, not pute." I was preparing myself to face him today which I was clearly not ready for.

"Oh my God. I'm super nervous. What am I gonna do?" I said to myself.

"Yeona, come we need to leave for Seoul." Father shouted.

"Coming." I replied back.

I was about to walk out of the room but I turned back and stood in front of the mirror once again, trying to fix any mistake if there's one. I set up my hair and gave a smile.

"Appa, let's go!" I said to him.

"Yeah, get in the car." I sat in the car and we left for Seoul.

Seoul was about 14 km away from where we actually live. I was excited but at the same time, I was very nervous.

I was happy that I am gonna meet BTS but more than that I was happy that finally, I would be able to see Taehyung in front of my eyes. The entire time inside our car, I only thought about him.

"If I die after seeing his boxy smile, what will happen then?" All kinds of rubbish thoughts were revolving around my mind.

Finally, we were at our destination. Right in front of the gate from where we'd go to see BTS live. I showed my ticket and was allowed to enter.

Millions of people were already sitting there, shaking their army bomb, shouting, and enjoying the concert of BTS. My eyes were only at Taehyung. I was so excited that finally, I was able to join the purple ocean.

After the concert ended, it was announced that the fan sign will be held tomorrow. That night I only thought about Taehyung and nothing else. "Taehyung, love you." I shouted before closing my eyes.

I have been standing in the line for a long since the morning. My legs were almost dead. The line was long as well.

Even if I was suffering, I knew the suffering was worth the result. I was nervous and finally, it was my turn to enter the hall where the fan sign meeting was being held.

"Jimin Oppa! Jungkookie Oppa! V Oppa! Jin Oppa!"

I could see all the ARMYs shouting their name from a distance, but I didn't do that. As soon as I entered the room my eyes were only looking for Taehyung, finally, they caught him and got stuck there.

He was sitting at the end and there was a huge smile on my face. That time everything disappeared, it was only him that I could. He was looking handsome just the way he's. Those lips helped him to give out his boxy smile, his perfect jawline making him just the perfect one. His hair dyed in blue which gave an extra complement to his total look.

After seeing that beautiful face anyone can have died peacefully. I was looking at him and observing all those expressions given by him when an ARMY came to him.

That time nothing mattered to me except him. I was just looking at him like I was daydreaming my best fantasy.

Finally, it was my turn. I was having a large poster of BTS in my hands. I moved eventually, according to the line.

I wasn't sure if my nervousness was visible or not, but I was definitely super nervous. My heartbeat was getting fast. But at least I knew I was prepared about what and how to say when I will be in front of him. Yet I was just standing in front of him, muting myself.

I was looking at him and he looked back into my eyes. My hands were freezing up, my legs were shivering. I totally forgot what I wanted to tell him.

At that very moment, I could only think of saying that not to look at me the way he's looking. I never wanted to die at this age, but if he'll stare at me the way he's right now then I'm not sure about my presence in this world.

Not a single word came out of my mouth and again he looked at me after signing the photo and gave out his boxy smile. Another heart attack, but I didn't fall on the floor for sure. I was just standing like a statue, I didn't even smile.

I did absolutely nothing in front of me, making my own first impression garbage. It was time to move and my chance of meeting Taehyung was over.

As soon as my turn got over I became normal, but I was in shock, wanting to kill myself.

"You idiot, you were having the first and last chance to meet him and you did nothing? You stupid!" I hollered at myself.

I felt like crying at that point. Tears were just waiting to fall out of my eyes. I ran out of the hall and the first drop of water from my eyes fell.

 I ran out of the hall and the first drop of water from my eyes fell

Kim Taehyung

-to be continued.