//phone number//

It's the Sunday morning. I woke up at around 8 o'clock. It's the winter season but the sun was shining bright outside on this weekend morning. I came out of my room to have my breakfast.

"Yeona, good morning. Have your breakfast, it's ready." Grandma said as she set the plates in the table.

"Yes." I sat in the chair and she served me the food. I took my first bite.

"Oh Yeona, will you do me a favour?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah, halmonee." I said instantly.

"Can you bring some vegetables and other foodstuffs from the market?" She asked.

To be honest, I didn't want to get out of the house on a Sunday, but of course, I couldn't say no to grandma.

"Okay, sure." I managed a smile and agreed to her.

After I was done with my breakfast, she handed me a shopping bag and a list with several items written in it.

The market was crowded. It was a holiday so probably that's why the market was heated up. The heat made the surroundings even worst. I became all stinky in the midway of my shopping in that crowd.

Finally, it was done. My hands were filled up by extra bags full of household stuff. I was about to leave the market. I was walking and suddenly my eyes fell on something and got stuck.

It was Taehyung in the handy craft shop. He was looking at some kind of showpiece. He turned in the direction where I was standing and when his eyes met mine, I turned around. I didn't want him to recognize me when I look like some disgusting stinky piece.

"Hey, Yeona!" He called my name, making me panic. My heart started pounding really fast.

"Holy shit, what do l do now? He even recognised my name. I'm doomed right now."

I cannot ignore him at any cost so my only option is to turn around him and manage a smile that I'm not sure if I'll be able to do or not. He was coming towards me with.

"Hey!" I said as he was standing right in front of me.

"You here?" He looked down towards my hands which were filled with shopping bags. "Oh, weekly marketing." He said as he looked at my sweaty face.

"Hmm," I said looking down.

Suddenly, a string of hair flew over my face which I wasn't able to remove as my hands were booked. I felt irritated and wanted to remove it.

Taehyung took his hands towards my cheeks while I kept experiencing and living the moment wholeheartedly. His fingers were running on my cheeks as he removed the hair from my face. It also gave a tickling feeling on my cheeks which I tend to enjoy.

Unfortunately, that great scenario came to an end.

"Thanks." I smiled and said.

"Mention not." He said.

"By the way, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hm? I often come in this Sunday market, but today I came with Jimin here." He replied.

"I see." I nodded.

"Hey, Taehyung-a!" Jimin was calling him.

Jimin came and stood beside him. He looked at me.

"Hey, meet Yeona, my friend." Taehyung introduced me to Jimin.

"Friend? Did he just call me his friend?"

"Annyeong!" I bowed and Jimin did the same.

"I will buy some more things. You stay here." Jimin said to Taehyung.