...for the one...

~Asad A Hussain's point of view~

Oh! Not again! The sound of my alarm clock is torturing my ears again. Is it that time again?! I keep my eyes closed and feel with my hand where the button is to turn that horrible sound off. I press the button and sigh when I open my eyes and close them immediately against the ray of sunshine that shines through the space between the curtains. When I'm used to the light, I open my eyes again, step out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I splash some cold water on my face and feel my body wake up. I go downstairs and make some breakfast. When I look at the time, I feel like I could run a marathon: I have to leave for school in like 15 minutes!! I go upstairs and get ready as fast as possible. I take my bike when I closed everything at home and ride to school as fast as I can. When I arrive at school, I look surprised at the closed gate to the bike storage. Wait a second... I take my phone and open the app where we have all the info about school, from our shedule to messages from our teachers. I turn on my wifi and immediately get a message with the subject:''no school tommorow.'' It was sent yesterday at noon. Oh, I knew that, but I guess I forgot because my alarm clock went off. OH I'M SO STUPID!!! That's so typically me! I laugh and go home, where I take off my shoes and jacket and fall asleep on my bed right away.

~one hour later~

I open my eyes and sit up straight. That extra sleep did a great job! I feel well-rested. I get up and go downstairs. Mom and dad are at work and all my friends have amazing things to do today, so what am I going to do then? I take my phone and sit down on the couch. I go to Instagram and look at my notifications. I see I have this notification:

Because you follow Jay(den).Simpson ,

you might want to follow Addsion<3Velarde('')

I frown. I don't know any girl with the name Addison Velarde, and if I would know her, I would definitely remember her! She's absolutely gorgeous! You know what? I'll just follow her. She has a link to Jay, my former best friend, she's probably a classmate or something? I press on the follow button. She has a public account, so I can see all her posts. With every photo I see, my excitement grows. She is so beautiful! She barely posts, her last post is already a month a go. It's a photo in black and white with the caption:"As memories fade and people walk away, you get to know yourself through the day. I'm okay, by the way :-)".  My mouth just falls open when I read that caption. In combination with the picture, it's a strong message she shares with the world. I wonder what happened, because you don't just post that caption, I think. I go to my homepage of Instagram and start looking through my feed. Only ten minutes later, I get a notification:

Addison<3Velarde('') asks to follow you.

I accept her request, because I have a private account, and jump around the living room. She followed me back!!! I can't believe it! Suddenly, my ringtone goes off, the acoustic version of the chorus of 'just my type' by The Vamps:

(It's a great song, give it a listen)

I unlock my phone (is it just me, or do you also lock your phone by accidentally pressing the on/off button like all the time? It happens a lot with me! 🤣) and look at my screen in disbelief.

Addison<3Velarde(''): Hii

AsadAHussain🌸: Helluu

Addison<3Velarde(''): How are you today?

AsadAHussain🌸: good and you?

Addison<3Velarde(''): me too. Glad to hear you're good too!

Addison<3Velarde(''): I was wondering where I know you from.

AsadAHussain🌸: I just got a notification that I might wanted to follow you, so I looked at your posts and I thought you are so gorgeous, so I followed you and now we're here.

Addison<3Velarde(''): Wow are you serious? Me, gorgeous? Don't make me laugh please!

AsadAHussain🌸: I'm speaking the truth, you are.

Addison<3Velarde(''): Whatever you want! You're not bad either! And you seem like a person that could become one of my best friends!

AsadAHussain🌸: Same thing here!

Addison<3Velarde(''): I'm sorry, my friend, but I have to go. See u later, alligator!!

AsadAHussain🌸: Okii! Bye bye my friend!!

I put my phone away and sigh. I turn on the television and watch a movie.

(this flower '🌸' is a cherry blossom and that's also the name of the latest album of The Vamps. The character Asad A Hussain, and me too, are fan of them. The album is litterally amazing!!! but let's go on with the story 🤣)

~Addison's point of view~

I turn off my phone and focus on my homework again. Jay will come to my room any moment and I want to have as much homework finished as possible! Just when I want to finish my last math problem, I hear the door opening. I turn around and smile at Jay. I love him so much! I blush at the thought. Ow, what is he doing to me?! He giggles when he sees my cheeks turn red and walks towards me. He kisses both of my cheeks and I blush even more. We both laugh and then he kisses me shortly. When we pull back, he takes my hands and leads me to the bed, where we sit down and talk about our day. Suddenly, Jay asks if I want to go on a date with him tonight. I of course agree, and I put my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat. I hear it speeds up a little, as I put my hand on his chest and I giggle. I look up and see that he knows exactly why I giggle, he even blushes because of it. I smile:"Hihi, payback, baby!" We both startle of the word baby, but then we lock lips. Of course, at that very moment:"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!! THEY ARE KISSING!!! MOM! DAD! LOOK AT THIS!" Diego screams through probably the whole neigbourhood. I break the kiss and hide my face in Jay's chest. Why is my family so amazingly embarrassing?!

________________________

Wowi, another chapter done! This is so exciting! This is the first chapter with this guest role, I hope you liked it!

See you next chapter!

All the love

xxx Dieuwke