...is taking chances we get...

~Jay's point of view, at Addison's place~

We're all sitting on her bed, waiting for her to come back with our drinks and some snacks she insisted to go get for us. When she comes back, she sits down too and looks at us:''So, what brings you here?'' We all smile like idiots, so she's suspecting something. ''We kind of have a surprise for you. Three actually,'' mason tells her. Addison looks so surprised:''Really?! What is it? What is it? What is it? Tell meeeeeee!'' We all laugh and then Mason gives his envelope. Addison opens it and reads the letter out loud:''Dear Addi, you deserve a surprise, so me and the boys decided to take three artists you like that are performing in the same venue this year, bought two VIP tickets for all of them and divided the price in three, so we all paid the same amount of money. You'll go to the concerts with one of us. With me, you'll go to The Vamps next week! So you'll meet them and then we'll scream the words to every singls song they sing in the concert! I'm excited! Love, Mason.'' Her jaw falls open and her eyes go wide:''Are you guys serious?!'' We just nod and Mason gives her the envelope. She frowns and looks inside te envelope, to find the tickets in there. She screams and hugs Mason, looking at me next. I hand her my envelope with a big smile. She finds another letter and reads it out loud:''Dear Angel, we've been through a lot together and you deserve a fun time, next month, we'll attend the meet and greet and the concert of one of your life savers, Niall Horan. It's in the same venue and you'll meet him  before we're screaming on the top of our lungs at the concert. I love you, best friend! Love, Jay.'' She screams again and hugs me tight, taking the envelope when pulling back to find the tickets. She then looks at Emmanuel and shakes her head, asking herself if we saved the best for last. Although she has a gorup of favorite artists and she wants to pay them respect by not putting them in an order, she subconciously did. She opens the envelope and reads the third letter out loud:''Dear Addison, you're probably wondering which concert you're attending with me, so I won't leave you dying of curiosity any longer. In 5 weeks, the week after Niall's concert, you're going to meet Harry Styles in a meet and greet before his concert we'll be attending. I'm excited! Love, Emmanuel.'' She screams even louder, didn't think that was possible. She hugs Emmanuel, still screaming and grabs the envelope to find the tickets inside. I've never seen her so happy. Those three artists saved her life so many times and light up her world like nobody else! (Hihi 'What makes you beautiful by one direction! 😂😂 you should be used to the bad references by now! Sorry not sorry!) I'm so happy for her! She doesn't know I'm dming with Niall on Instagram to ask him if she can sing for him at the meet and greet. He answered me yesterday, telling me he's looking forward to it. Me, Emmanuel and Mason decided she needs to sing on all three of he meet and greets, so people she looks up to will recognise her talent and her confidence will go up! We also told her the no covering up the scars rule, she needs to be proud of herself for fighting against averything and being so strong!

~A week later, Addison's point of view~

Oh my carrot! Today I'm meeting The Vamps! I can't wait! I'm so excited! This is the outfit I'm wearing: