...'Cause I can't let you go...

*Read this chapter for choice 5: the text is from Diego*

Here are the choices again:
- [ __________________ ] Choice 1: It's from Mason who wants to talk with her about his feelings for Addison.
-[ ...Yes, baby, that is true... ]  Choice 2: It's from Jay who wants to talk with her about his feelings for Addison.
-[ ...I truly love you so... ] Choice 3: It's from Roy who wants to talk with her about his feelings for Addison.
-[ ...but I'm not gonna' tell you yet... ] Choice 4: It's from Asad who wants to talk with her about his feelings for Addison.
-[ ...'Cause I can't let you go... ] Choice 5: Stop exaggerating 😆😁! It's just a text from Diego who wants to talk about their mom's birthday. They want to have a surprise party for her.

So this chapter is the end if you chose choice 5. Enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading the story, since this will be the last chapter you'll read normally except from the thank you chapter (unless you decide you're too curious and you cheat and read all the endings or a few of them, did I catch you? No worries, I would've done the same thing!) . Enjoy reading!

____________________________

~Addison's point of view~

I laugh at my brother and put my phone away

I laugh at my brother and put my phone away. I'm glad everything's going fine for mum's surprise party next week. She never wants to celebrate her birthday, but Diego and I do it anyways. Diego told me yesterday that I could invite some friends too,so I envited Emmanuel, Jay and Mason over for the party. I also invited Roy, because our parents are friends. I'm so excited for the party! I take my bowl of cereal and go upstairs to work on a songI'm writing.

~the day of the party, Roy's point of view~

I feel really nervous walking towards the front door of Addison's house, my parents walking behind me. I still have feelings for Addison, she makes me really nervous. I gave her a lot of space and time and it made me realise that I can not live without her. Yet I decided not to bother her with it, unless I know for sure she's in love with me too. We go inside, Diego and Addison left the back door open, so we don't need to knock or ring the doorbell. We all gather around the kitchen island, which is filled with snacks, drinks and in the middle, the birthday cake. I see Jay, Emmanuel, Mason, Addison's dad, Diego and the dad of Jay and Mason and parents of Emmanuel. There are also some strangers, Addison told me they were a few colleagues and a few friends of her mother. Addison is upstairs with her mom. They can come downstairs any second now. Everyone is talking, except for me and I really feel out of place and quite alone right now, until I hear a voice next to me:''Hi, long time no see! How've you been?'' I look to the side to see Diego next to me. ''yes indeed, it's like half a year a go? Good to see you! I'm good, how about you?'' I answer. ''I'm fine,'' Diego answers and puts on a smile. We make some small talk, until a sound of the wooden stairs is heard and the room quickly goes quiet. Addison comes in the room and quickly closes the door, putting her finger on her lips to keep us silent. We hear another person come down the stairs and Addison walks over to me to stand next to me. Her arm accidentally brushes against mine and I feel shivers go down my spine. I look down at her, her eyes are wide and she looks down. Is she blushing? I decide to ignore it and ignore the feeling and look at the door, that opens just that moment. When Addison's mom enters, we all shout:''Surprise!'' She facepalms herself and laughs:''You guys are unbelievable! Let me guess, my two beautiful children set this thing up?'' Everyone laughs and looks at Addison and Diego, who grin at each other and high-five.I smile at the sight of Addison being her happy self, it makes me happy too. The party starts and everyone is happy. I see Diego whisper something to Addison and she looks down, blushing before looking back up and nodding. Diego goes to, Jay, Mason and Emmanuel and they all go to the hallway. I frown and walk towards Addison. ''Hi, how are you?'' I ask her. Wow, Roy, lame. She smiles at me and answers:''I'm great! You?'' I nod and smile:''Same goes for me.'' We talk a little while and I see the boys come back in the corner of my eye. What are they planning?

I've been talking to Emmanuel for a while now, Jay and Mason took Addison upstairs and Diego is talking to his mother, looking my direction several times. Suddenly, a tap on my shoulder makes me turn around. Jay is standing there with a huge grin on his face. ''You're expected upstairs,'' he says simply. I frown, but go upstairs. Once I'm standing in the long hallway, Mason just exits Addison's room, points at it with his thumb and grins before going downstairs. I knock on her bedroom door and enter the room after she told me to come in.

~narrator's point of view~

Basically, Addison told Roy that she had feelings for him and he was shocked. Then, Addison explains Diego apparently saw Roy was in love with Addison, asked Addison wether she had feelings for Roy and she said yes. Diego told Jay, Mason and Emmanuel and they decided to set the two up. Well, long story short: Addison and Roy became a couple and they shared a beautiful life together. What about the friend group? Well, Mason went to the United States to study, but Jay and Emmanuel still see Addison almost daily. Jay and Addison will always be connected through their eventful past and the beautiful friendship they have up to this day.

.•*"*•The end•*"*•.

___________________

This is the end (at least if you're not planning on cheating and reading the other endings too 😁)! Next week, I'll post another chapter, just to say thank you and all that and to announce something 😯🤭🤐
Anyways, have a nice day!
All the love ❤️

xxxDieuwke