...but they make you perfect...

~the next morning, too.early AM~

I wake up from that horrible sound of my alarm clock telling me to wake up and start my day. I sit up straight and look around. Suddenly, I remember Addison crying and I took her here and Jay couldn't sleep and asked me to stay here. I smile when I see them cuddled up on the air matress. I have a small bed for one person only and I only have one air matress, so they kind of had no choice. I decide to take a picture, before waking them up. Sorry not sorry, they look so cute! #Jaddi

~Jay's point of view~

I hear an alarm. Then I hear something, I assume the alarm clock, getting hit by someone. The alarm turns off. I feel someone is cuddled up on me and I immediately recognize Addison. I'm not a stalker or a creep, I just know her smell and how it feels to cuddle with her. Then I realize it has been a month since I had an Addi cuddle. I feel my grip tightens. Then I hear the sound of a phone taking a picture and I mumble. Before I know it, Emmanuel yeets those curtains open and dramatically breathes in the fresh air. I swear, he breathes acting from time to time. I feel Addison grip tighten and she hides her face in the crook of my neck. I can't help but smile. I feel like it's time to forgive her and be friends again. I miss my bestie! ''I know you guys are inseparable and that I'm the biggest Jaddi stan on earth, but I will have to tell you two to get yourselves together and get up, because we have to stop by your place, Addison Velarde, to get yourself an outfit and your school  necessities. Jay, well done boy, you took everything with you yesterday.'' Emmanuel says way too loud and jolly for this early time of the day. Me and Addison laugh and get up. We all go downstairs and quickly eat some breakfast before we leave the house to go to Addison's. Emmanuel and I take our bikes, but Addison's bike is at her house. Since I'm the one with the luggage rack, Addison sits down at my luggage rack and puts her arms around my waist. We ride to her house and she runs inside to get dressed properly and take her school bag.
Her outfit:

Except for the fact she looks stunning, I also notice that she still wears the bracelet I gave her that evening I told her I was going back to my dad

Except for the fact she looks stunning, I also notice that she still wears the bracelet I gave her that evening I told her I was going back to my dad. So much has happened since then. I shake my thoughts away and watch Addison as she takes her bike. We ride to school and go to class.

~third period, Midas Janssen point of view~

I walk into the classroom and put my bag on the chair in front of the pupils. I look up when I notice the silence. Normally, everyone was talking and joking around. The last few weeks, things changed in this normally very enjoyable group of students. I i thought it was just me, but now I realize there is something going on between them and I want to be there for them instead of giving class. Without concentration it isn't going to work after all! I sigh and start walking around the classroom. When I looked at the students and end up at the front of the room again, I look straight at Jay and Addison and ask everyone in general:''What is going on here?'' I smile to make sure I don't appear intimidating. I see the eyes of Jay and Addison grow big and the, they look down exactly at the same time. Wow, they really have a bond! ''I see. Jay and Addison, about three weeks a go, you guys were in a relationship. Correct?'' They nod, again, in unison. ''I don't have to know what's going on, but I can see that you two belong together, wether it is as friends or more. Put your problems aside and talk with each other. The last few weeks, all the students in this classroom changed, since you guys are all so nice to each other. Just talk with each other and clear things up, yeah?'' Jay and Addison nod in unison and I start my class.

~After school, Addison point of view~

I walk out of the school building and sigh in relief. I talked with Jay this noon and everything is fine now. I'm glad it is. I put my bike away and walk into my house. I run upstairs to get my guitar and backpack to go to the park again. There's something missing in my song, but I don't know what yet. I decide to walk to the park, since I don't think it's a good idea to ride a bike with a guitar case in your hand. I sit at the same spot as always and take my guitar and lyrics book. I also take a pencil. I attached a bracelet to it, so that it wouldn't fall out of the tree.

The song 👇🏻

When I hit the last notes and I expect them to fade away into the silence, I hear a voice whispering next to me:''Hey

When I hit the last notes and I expect them to fade away into the silence, I hear a voice whispering next to me:''Hey.'' I look up from my guitar and look into the eyes of my boyfriend. ''That song is beautiful. What is it about?'' He asks. I clear my throat and answer:''it's about a friend. I hurt that friend really bad and now I think it's better to stay out of his life for his good, but it's breaking me.'' He nods. ''I feel like you're so distant from me. You talk more about your feelings with your brother than with me. Why is that?'' He asks. I frown:''Where does this come from? Of course I have a great bond with my brother! He's my rock, my support and I support him too! How can you be mad at me for having a good relationship with my family? That's so mean!'' I keep my voice low though, because I learned people then know that you're mad way better than when you yell at them. They also listen better. I see his eyes change from light to dark. I can feel he's so mad now. I decide to cut off the conversation and say:''I think it's better if you go and we have a little pause. Until you succeed to accept my family and until I decide wether I want to be yours or not. I can't deny my feelings, but I can't be with you while you're acting like this. Don't think I'm blaming you, I am aware this comes from my behavior too. I'm sorry. I'll go. Bye.'' I jump out of the tree when I put all my stuff in my backpack and walk home in silence. I breath in the fresh air and feel it flow through my lungs. It's slightly turning into summer and I can't wait for the summer break! I need to pass my exams first, though! Speaking about the exams, I have a month left, so I better start studying! I walk home, put my guitar down and start studying for my exams!

____________________

I hope you like the story so far! My head is constantly filled with doubts! Isn't there too much drama? Is it going to be good in the end, or will it be complete garbage? I reread Dream Boy, my first story on Wattpad, and came to the conclusion I got better since then. That's a good thing. I wish to grow further and become a good writer, even if it's just as a hobby! I want to thank you for reading this story so far! I hope you're liking it as much as I like to write this!
See you next chapter!
All the love ❤️

xxx Dieuwke