_______________

Thank you!

Thank you so much! Thank you for reading this story, it means so much to me! Writing has been a big part of me since I was a kid, I kept all the little ridiculous stories I wrote back then! I never thought of doing this with my love for writing, though! I always thought I would become a singer or teacher or something, but I love writing so much!

The start of Dream Boy was a nerve wrecking moment. I thought it would be wild if 20 people would read it. Well, it's almost at 600 reads! That's massive! When I finished that story, I had almost 200 reads and it was crazy in my eyes, but then, that number went up and up and now it's almost 3 times that number! Thank you so much for that!

This story has the double amount of reads I had when finishing Dream Boy and that's amazing!

And well, I announced it earlier, hut I got this lovely notification 👇🏻

I just entered the Watty Awards and I can't wait! This is so exciting!

It just litterally put my world upside down.
My reaction?
This:''WHAT?! NO WAY!! IS THIS HAPPENING??!! AN AWARD??! A NOMINATION??!! HOW?!'' Well, then I started crying and sending hysterical voice messages to close friends and they were like:''Congrats! That's amazing! So happy for you! But calm down, I still need my ears.''

Getting that award seems impossible in my eyes. I mean, there are so many great writers out there, so the chances are very small, but I told my negative mind to shut up and to put all the effort I can into this story and maybe I'll get a nomination. Still, this notification only is a big reward for all the effort I put into writing and publishing and setting deadlines for myself to push myself even further. At this point, a nomination or even an award are a bonus (I of course wluldn't mind haha 😂).

I want to say thank you, because if you guys wouldn't read this story and wouldn't comment and vote, this wouldn't have happened and I'm so thankful for that! I feel like I can't thank you enough, I'm speechless! Thank you so much! I really hope you liked this story.

A quick question: what did you think about the choice-chapters? Like, was it worth it? Would you like to have them in my next stories too? Please let me know, feedback is REALLY important for improving.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I'll let you know what's going on with new stories!
Have a nice day!
All the love ❤️

xxxDieuwke