...since I've been here...

~Addison point of view~

I open my closet and search for something to wear to the date with Jay. He said I needed to wear something pretty but comfy. I eventually go for a dress with baseball jacket of The Vamps, a band I discovered through someone I met online. He's the biggest vampion, that's how you call their male fans, and since I'm a female fan, I'm a vampette.

I take the clothes and go to the bathroom, where I dress up

I take the clothes and go to the bathroom, where I dress up. I also curl my hair and do my make-up:

I walk out of the bathroom and get startled when I unexpectedly meet Roy's eyes

I walk out of the bathroom and get startled when I unexpectedly meet Roy's eyes. He's sitting on my bed, with my diary in his hands. My mouth falls open and I start panicking on the inside when I see the rage in his eyes. Why is he angry on me? Why is he reading my diary? How does he know that I have a diary? What did he read? All those questions, and only one way to find out... "What are you doing here?" I ask him, feeling the guilt for hurting him that I thought I got rid of. He shows a mysterious grin, that makes my trust in him flow away. He stands up and takes a few steps towards me, wich makes me take the dubbel amount of steps back. I feel the cold of the wall behind my back and my panic grows even more. The rest actually happens in seconds. He looks at my lips and back in my eyes, I scream:"JAY!" with panic in my voice, to make sure Jay knows this is something serious and he really needs to come here. Roy comes towards me, but can't even come that close, because Jay takes him and drags him downstairs. I hear him yell:"Bye!! And don't come back please!" I hear him run upstairs and before I realize it, he takes me in his arms and tells me everything is okay now. He is so good in comforting me! We pull away and he kisses me softly. I kiss him back and I hope this moment never ends. I rapidly forget the whole situation that just happened. When we pull away, I notice his lips are red from my lipstick. I giggle and wipe it away, but that really doesn't go well. I look in his eyes when I see his lips smiling:"It's okay, angel. We will certainly kiss another time tonight, so it's fine. I like red lips." He winks and we both break into laughter. We weave our fingers together and leave for our date. I totally ignore the wink I get from Diego, who stands there, smiling like crazy. Sometimes, he is a cute dork, but he's almost always the best brother. Wre never really have fights and we can laugh and talk about everything. I love my family!