...that is true...

~Addison's point of view~

I'm still in the bath and I just heard Jay walk downstairs. I told him too, because he's so sweet for me and he really doesn't have to sit outside the bathroom door to keep me company! It's still one of the nicest things someone has done for me, though! I start singing one of my favorite songs: 'Wondering' from 'High School Musical, The Musical, The Series'. I can really relate to the lyrics, I do feel lost.

The lyrics 👇🏻

Pretend this person singing is Addison 👇🏻

I sing the last note and hear the silence embrace me like a blanket. Suddenly I hear a whisper cut through the silence. It's Jay:''That was beautiful.'' I smile and thank him. I put a nice outfit on that I brought from home and go to Jay's bedroop, where I hear him playing the guitar.

The outfit 👇🏻

I stand in the doorway, watching Jay play the guitar

I stand in the doorway, watching Jay play the guitar. When he looks up, we both smile and he tells me to sit next to him. I sit down next to him and recognize the song.

We both start singing along and I feel so happy with a good friend like Jay

We both start singing along and I feel so happy with a good friend like Jay. We decide to watch my favorite movie first and then his favorite. That means we'll start with 'The Notebook' and then watch 'The fault in our stars'. I love both movies, so sit back and concentrate on the laptop screen standing on my right leg and Jay's left leg. He made popcorn and a mix of Fanta and Coca Cola, which is delicious and I learned it from my Dutch friend (seriously, try it, it's delicious :)).

~After the movies~

I sigh and rub my eyes. I always feel really sleepy after watching a movie! I look at the clock on he screen and see that it's 5 pm. Jay suddenly says:''Let's order some pizza and then we'll interrogate each other about the exam of tommorow, okay?'' I smile and nod. Before I can tell him which pizza I would like, Jay asks:''Still a simple margarita fan?'' I laugh and nod. I take my phone out of my jeans pocket while Jay orders the pizzas. I open Instagram and look through the old posts of Harry Styles. They always make me happy and never fail to make me laugh. From the random and vague captions to the weird, pretty or funny pictures and videos. I feel the matress sink in next to me and look up, to meet with a pair of familiar eyes that belong to Jay. I smile at his reaction when he sees what I'm looking at on my phone that makes me laugh so hard. He laughs and says:''I should have known you were looking at that when I say you smiling and laughing like that. The pizzas are her in ten. I'll get some more Fanta-Coca Cola mix for us.'' He said that last thing smirking, since it remembers him of the day we came to his house after school and I ran to the kitchen eager to try that drink out. I told him on ghe way home and immediately tried it out. I was so surprised because I thought it tasted fabulouis (see what I did there? FabuLOUIS like in Louis Tomlinson from One Direction? I'm sorry, laughing too hard at my not original, by so many people known joke!). A while after we just talked and laughed, the doorbell rang and the pizza arrived. We laugh, eat, talk and drink until we finished, then we get to the big interrogation for the exam tommorow. We decide to have a sleepover and eventually fall asleep rather early.

~the next day, after the exam, Addison's point of view~

Pfew! That went well, but those three hours felt like years! I turn around at someone tapping my shoulder and greet Emmanuel. He asks me if he can walk with me to my house, since he'd be home alone. I of course tell him that and we start walking to my house. Meanwhile I tell him everything Diego told me a while ago. Emmanuel's reaction was very short:''That seems exactly your situation and I think he is very right.'' I nod and agree. When we arrive at my house, we are greeted by Diego, who is trying to get up the stairs without using the stairlift. He's so stubborn sometimes, still I understand he doesn't want to need help from a person or machine every time he does something. Emmanuel and I help him and we go to Diego's room together and talk a little. After a while, Emmanuel and I go to my room to study for our next exams. The next day we have two exams, so we need to study very hard today. That's exactly what we did the whole afternoon, of course with some little breaks from time to time. Emmanuel goes home after he had dinner with me and my family and I go to bed as early as possible, to make sure I'll be well-rested tommorow...

___________________________

I'm really sorry for updating you so late, I had school and tried to make the chapter as good as possible all day! I'm really exhausted, so maybe I'll take the next week to study for my exams and to write a little, so I can relax as much as possible during the exams, since stress has a bad influence on me. I will definitely let you know when the next chapter will be on, I'll see how my final exams go! Wish me luck 🍀
See you next chapter!
All the love ❤️

xxx Dieuwke