...but can you check...

I'm so nervous right now, and I'm just writing, not even publishing it yet! So, as promised, what happens in this chapter, depends on what you want to happen. A little tip for you: I chose the songs carefully and, if you listen to the lyrics, I think you'll be able to discover why I chose that song. I also put it under the songs if needed. You'll just need to follow your feeling and see wich consequences it brings along...

Here are the choices:

Choice 1: Jay stays with Addison, because he has doubts and wants to take the safe way. He also rather chooses for love than an unknown fresh start with his father.

Choice 2: Jay decides to trust his father and goes to his old house with his father. He loves Addsion with all his heart, but family is super important and he already lost his mother, so he wants to work on the relationship with his father, since life's short and you never know when it's over. He wants to make positive memories with his father and can't wait for his father to meet his beautiful girlfriend, who he is so proud of.

Enjoy this chapter!

________________________________________

~Read this if you chose for choice 1~

~Jay's point of view~

I've been here for over half an hour and I think I don't want to go with my father. I have thought of several reasons and made a list of reasons why I should stay here:

👉🏻I want to stay with Addison, because I can't miss her and I love her too much
(couplegoals 😍❤ feeling lonely now😢😒)

👉🏻I have way too many memories of mom in our old house, since it's the same house where my mother was the last time I saw her and I suppose all her stuff is still there. I think it would be way too overwhelming.

👉🏻My old home is also the place where my dad used to get drunk and hit me, so there are all those bad memories too and they wouldn't help me trust my dad again.

👉🏻I don't know what to expect from my dad and from my new life in the house my old self is hidden. I was afraid and sad and kind of depressed the last time I was in that house and now I completely changed, so I have no idea how it'll effect me.

👉🏻I'm scared

Yes you read that very well: I'm scared for the unknown and I don't know if I still think I'm ready to go to my old house alone with my dad. I can clearly see my dad changed in a very positive way, but, deep inside, I still have that fear of getting hit by him. I can still feel the pain in my side where he kicked me so many times, all I have to do is think about it and I can feel it all again. I don't think I've processed everything just yet. I sigh and go out of the tree. I slowly walk inside and wait a second to prepare myself for this conversation and open the door to the living room.