79• Peach 🍑

Note: I am so excited for your reactions on this one... I won't give anything away because.. it's a lot 🥵 I think this is also my longest chapter yet, so I hope you enjoy it. I took so long to write it, create the edits and formulate it to a point where I was happy enough with it.
Please also read the Author's Note at the end :) Enjoy!
••• posted on 19/05/2021
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
___________________________________

6 March 2018

BIEBER'S BIRTHDAY SPOILS
FOR WINDSOR

If you weren't feeling single before Charlotte Windsor's birthday, you most definitely will after reading this article.

Singer, Justin Bieber, went all out for his girlfriend's 22nd birthday this year. Bieber planned a weekend getaway somewhere in Washington for his girl and brought all her friends along (can we be Charlotte's friend?).

And from there, it seemed to be an endless cycle of painfully adorable moments. From beach fireside coziness with new nicknames - "Firefly" for Bieber and "Lightning bug" for Windsor - to livestreams, spa moments and movie nights... it was everything a Charstin fan could hope for the couple.

Windsor's livestream had some notable moments that many fans have fixated on. She did her stream while doing her makeup and munching on some fruit. She gushed about some travel locations she hopes to go to, namely Croatia, Iceland and Amsterdam (Maybe we'll see a Charstin vacation in one of these places soon!)

Windsor also let her fans in on how the birthday weekend came to be, with Bieber allowing her "3 hours to pack for 3 nights." These two sure love surprising each other! Another question she answered was about where she sees herself in 10 years. Her answer was simple, "married with kids" and "writing screenplays or producing TV shows." Sounds like we can expect great things!

But by far the biggest part all the fans can talk about is the marriage question. A bold fan asked Windsor whether she would change her username back to 'CharWBiebs' or not since some people might think she's married, and her response was pretty darn awkward, but cute: "who knows? The internet is weird, guys. People love starting rumors and creating theories. It's funny and annoying sometimes. But that's not an awful rumor to have started about you, am I right? Marrying Justin Bieber?" She even ended it with a wink! She's not wrong, but could this be a hint?

To make this livestream even more unforgettable, Bieber joined halfway through. He answered some important questions, such as "boxers or briefs" (A: briefs), and he informed the fans that he was, in fact, meant to be the one doing Windsor's makeup. Then some adorable aww-worthy Charstin answers came our way. Bieber answered a question of what his favorite thing to do with Windsor is: "probably just chilling and watching Netflix or making a mess in the kitchen, like a mess with food, as in cooking." He and Windsor both expressed interest in a Charstin photoshoot done by friend and photographer, Alfredo Flores. We would love that! What about you?

Other cute moments included a tickling fight, Would You Rather, ideal place to live (they both said "Canada" faster than you will believe), and yet another hint to marriage! Bieber (well, technically Bieber's mom, Pattie Mallette) was asked if Pattie could see the pair getting married. Bieber answered in her absence with a beautiful answer: "My mom loves you more than I can explain. I think she'd probably cry and just be super duper happy for us. She'd definitely be on board. She will be. For sure." I mean... Can we all have a Justin Bieber?