68• #WBGirl

Note: This was posted on 12/03/2018 • Remember to please be kind to me by submitting questions for the characters in the previous chapter 🙏🏽 pretty please.
There's a new character! Refer to the "Updated Cast List" to find out who plays the new characters 💜
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
____________________________

18 January 2018

• C H A R L O T T E •

Char🥀
Bestie, I'm back at the apartment. Where you at? 💛💛

Sam
Hey bub, I'm at Dean's parents' house. His mom started chemo yesterday and it's tough. Not sure when I'll be back to the apartment. Maybe tomorrow to pack an overnight bag with more clothes

Char🥀
Omg ☹️☹️☹️☹️ let everyone know I'm praying for them. I'm here if you need anything, okay? ❤️

Sam
Thanks, C.

Sam
Good luck with work on Monday. You got this ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Char🥀
I love you, bitch 😩

Sam
Love you more hoe 💛

I felt so empathetically pained for Dean, his family and Sam. I'm choosing to hold onto the faith and desperate hope that Dean's mom will, once again, kick Cancer in the butt - this time for good.

I knew I couldn't wallow in concern right now. I can't let this turn me into a sick wreck, not when Monday is one of the most important days of my life yet. I have three days until I enter the working world officially. I won't lie, but I am actually excited. It's a dream-come-true. Yes, my overthinking nature and inherent paranoia is making my fear of the novelty of a first day at a new job flare up. But, this weekend will be a good opportunity to wring out any residual drops of doubt and tension. Sorry to revert back to this topic but on Saturday, we're going to visit Dean and his mom.

Tomorrow Justin and I are spending the day with Jeremy, Jaxon and Alfredo while they're in town.

I unpacked my suitcase from the trip and slowly settled back into my bedroom. It felt like ages since I'd slept in my own bed. The apartment was so quiet; it was relaxing to have time to myself.

My phone buzzed against my disheveled duvet. Then it buzzed again. And again and again. I sat down and picked it up. The girls.

~"Bad Bitches Stick 2gether😏😎"~
___._____._____._____.____

Em💎: Look what I found!!!