36• 20 June

• J U S T I N •

I groaned and rolled over onto my other side. It was most obviously morning because the sun was cutting through the curtains like a knife. I forced my eyes open and squinted, adjusting to the morning light. Beside me lay my beautiful girlfriend. She was fast asleep and her tempting lips were slightly parted. She lay with her hands tucked under her head and pillow and her knees pulled up to her chest. See? I wasn't lying when I said she lies in fetal position when she sleeps sometimes. She's so cute. I gently tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear after it flopped down across her cheek. She let out a soft grumble. Shortly after, her eyes opened and she looked right at me.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whispered.

"Morning," she whispered back as a lazy smile etched across her face.

"Did you perhaps have a little too much fun last night?" I asked with a look of amusement.

"Maybe," she blushed and buried her face into her pillow.

Okay just to catch you up to speed. Last night Char and I went to a club with my buddy, Martin Garrix. Let's just say Char doesn't have a very high alcohol tolerance. Something I wish I'd known because she loses all inhibitions when she's drunk. Like she becomes super hyper. Anyway, I like the idea of nursing my baby back to health.

"Why don't I order you up the greasiest, most messy breakfast they have," I emphasized the adjectives.

Before I could continue, Char's hand swatted against my mouth, "if you say another word like that, I'm pretty sure I'll hurl."

"Alright, I'll just order you something. And definitely get you some Aspirin," I softly stroked her temple with my thumb.

She groaned slowly, "my head feels broken. Like someone put it through a meat-grinder," she frowned and buried her face deeper into her pillow.

"Thanks for that mental image," I shuddered, "by the way, if you're curious about what exactly you got up to last night, Instagram is choc-ful of it. Plus you have a fan update account now and you posted some stuff," I gently kissed the back of her head and got up to go order her some breakfast from room service.

• C H A R L O T T E •

My head shot up after Justin informed me that last night was practically broadcast all over the internet - something I need to get used to as Justin's girlfriend. I immediately regretted sitting up so suddenly because a sudden rush of immense pain crushed my head and it started to throb incessantly.

"Oh, fuck," I grumbled under my breath and pressed my hand to the side of my head. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and navigated to my Instagram. It wasn't hard to find the apparent fan update account. Despite my pain right now, I was flabbergasted that someone made an update account just for me. I mean, my life isn't that interesting, I can assure you. And also, what's my talent?

Nevertheless, the photos were enough to send me into a coma of embarrassment.