45• Joy

3 August 2017

• C H A R L O T T E •

So this morning has already been quite the rollercoaster. It started with a relatively early start - 9am. Which, considering I only got to sleep after my FaceTime with Sam at about 5am, didn't result in a decent sleep. That hoe is probably gonna sleep in til 11am at least. Or maybe not since she's obsessed with her birthday. Anyway, after waking up, Justin and I had breakfast with Pattie and then drove her to the airport. The mother-son goodbye was bitterly sweet. I loved spending time with Pattie. And I loved when Justin spent time with her.

We got back home and I attempted to wrap Sam's gift. It was a mission, not because it's an unusual thing to wrap but because I am probably the worst wrapper ever to exist. I'm also the worst rapper in case you were wondering. You probably weren't but homophones make me happy. Don't judge me.

These are the three things we'd gotten as her gift:

I got her the pink Polaroid because she's wanted one since she was 17

I got her the pink Polaroid because she's wanted one since she was 17. I got her the Dior pack because it's her favorite brand. I got her the travel-themed necklace because of her job and how happy it makes her when she gets to go to new places all over the world. I hope she likes it.

After badly wrapping Sam's gift, I walked into Justin's room. He was in the process of live streaming.

"So that's why I'm talking to you guys now. I just wanted to clear things up because some rumors are getting more and more ridiculous. So I didn't beat up anyone and as you can see, I also got hurt," he pointed to his eye and lip, "I'm not gonna go into why things happened because it really isn't a public matter. And with the paparazzi who got knocked over... everything you've read is 100% false. I don't do it on purpose. I don't find enjoyment in hurting another human being. I didn't laugh at that man's pain. I didn't refuse to give a statement to the police. I got out my car and stayed with the paparazzi who got hurt to make sure he was okay and so he wasn't alone, at least until the ambulance arrived," he paused, scanning the comments, "Char? Huh?" He turned his head and looked at me, "oh, baby, hey."

The comments probably said something about seeing me in the background of the live. I sat next to him.

"Do you wanna say anything about the stuff that's been happening?" Justin asked me.

"No, you said it great. But about the incident that happened at the music video shoot, I just want people to understand it's not about guys fighting over a girl. There's more to the situation and I don't want people to over-dramatize it and pick sides because it's really just a private thing and was never meant to be globally broadcasted for everyone to weigh in on with their theories," I added.