22• Charlotte

• J U S T I N •

"What do you wanna get for lunch?" Sofia gently rubbed my arm.

I felt numb. Like I'd switched off. All I could think about was Char and Dylan doing things I wish they wouldn't. The photo of him shirtless in the pool which she posted flashed through my mind and the more I thought about it, the angrier I got.

"Justin?" Sofia asked.

"Huh? What?" I snapped my head in her direction and raised my eyebrows.

"I asked where you wanna go for lunch?" She repeated.

"Oh. Uhm, you can choose," I turned away a little in the backseat of the SUV and glanced down - for about the twelfth time - at the text from Char. She's speculating because of that photo I posted. And let's not even think about the kinds of articles that are going to crop up because of this mess. None of this would be happening if Char hadn't hung out with Dylan, the male model.

"Okay, we can get Burger King," Sofia stated loud enough for Hugo, in the driver's seat, to hear.

I sighed and replied to Char.

Boyfriend😍
What about her?

Girlfriend❤️
You tell me

Boyfriend😍
What are you implying?

If she says what I think she's about to, I'm going to be so pissed.

Girlfriend❤️
Are you with her now? What about us?

For fucks sake!

Boyfriend😍
Maybe you should've thought about "us" before you and model Dylan hooked up 😤

I was furious.

Girlfriend❤️
Excuse me? We didn't hook up. I told you he's my friend. We've been friends since we were kids. I can't believe you're accusing me of cheating

Boyfriend😍
You told me you were a virgin. Yet there you are fucking your friend when I'm here, YOUR BOYFRIEND, who you won't give it up for. Wtf

Send.

Read.

Two minutes passed.

Five minutes passed.

I felt like my surroundings evaporated into nothingness.

Why didn't I think before sending?

Seven minutes passed.

Girlfriend❤️
I can't believe you just said that. I can't believe you think of me like that. It took so much for me to tell you that and you just throw it in my face. Nice to know you only wanted to fuck. Don't talk to me again. You're not who I thought you were. I hope Sofia fulfills your "needs".

My heart clenched. I felt sick. I felt like the waffles from this morning were working their way up my throat.

Boyfriend😍
No wait Char. I'm just really mad. I shouldn't have lashed out. I shouldn't have let my anger get the better of me. Please can we talk on the phone?

Not delivered.

Fuck.

Boyfriend😍
Char please