52• 🎶"Hotline Bling"🎶

27 October 2017

• J U S T I N •

Her lips. The way they parted. Their plumpness. The taint of deep red lipstick still faded on her lips from the night before.

Her hair. So soft and flowy, like a waterfall of chocolate-brown soft curls cascading down her back.

Her skin. Bruised and glistening after a night with me. A night where nothing could separate us. A night where I was one with her and she was one with me.

I could still feel the soft brush of her fingertips along my sides and the tantalizing tense pull at my hair as she would lock her fingers in my untamed hair.

Her white bikini lay crumpled and discarded on the wooden floor of the bedroom. My black Calvin's accompanied it.

Her eyes. They flicker shut and then flash open. She stares at me, slightly gazing upward, lifting her chin from my chest. Those pale blue-green gems glimmer as her lips twist into a broad smile.

A gust of icy wind snaps through the chiffon white curtains and cause an instant film of goosebumps over her exposed back. Her nipples harden against my body.

I explore her back, so soft, with my hands all the way down to her bum. I lift the sheets and pull them higher, up to her shoulders.

As she nuzzles close on me, comfortably settling into my warmth, the wind carries her tropical scented shampoo and faint vanilla perfume to my nose.

So familiar. So comforting.

"Justin?"

My body shook slightly as a dainty hand nudged me.

Slowly my eyes opened and Lola was standing next to the bed, trying to wake me. Well, she succeeded.

I blinked a few times and slowly scanned the bedroom.

No white bikini on the floor.

Black Calvin's still very much on my body.

No white chiffon curtains dancing in the wind.

No her.

"Huh?" I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my eyes.

"You said you wanted me to wake you up by 10am if you weren't up already," Lola explained.

"Oh. Right," I grumbled.

"You feeling alright? Your hair's a little sweaty," Lola leaned closer and gently fiddled with my sweat-drenched tips.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just... had a really vivid dream," I gulped down.

"About what?"

I slowly looked at her, only moving my eyes in her direction, "Uhm... I don't really remember right now."

"I hate when that happens," she giggled, "when you wake up from a good dream but you can't really remember the details."

"Yeah," oh, I definitely remember it.