23• Justin

Note: OMG THANK YOU TIMES A MILLION FOR 2K READS! IM SO BEYOND HAPPY YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS STORY 😭💖
‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪ ‬‪
____________________________

• J U S T I N •

Everything felt wrong. I wanted everything to go back to the way it was but we can't just forget what happened or take back what was said. I had a few days before Israel and I wanted to leave on good terms with Char. So I better get to it.

She told me Sam would be gone tonight so I thought I'd plan a little laid back date. I wanted it to be comfortable without any pressure or weighing expectations.

Movie night, it is.

Violet had posted a picture of her and Char - a throwback - showing her support for Char during all this unnecessary and relentless bullying. Not to mention - this mess with Sofia and Dylan and whatever else.

It's comforting to know that even when she hates me, she's not alone - her friends (I refuse to include Dylan the model in this category) are always there for her

*-~•~-*-~•~-*-~•~-*

The last two days have been full of awkward silence and teary disagreements. It's been two days since I rushed back to LA to apologize whole-heartedly to Char. It's been two days since I first said "I love you" to her. I wish the first time could've been under more happily romantic circumstances but there's no point in waiting for a perfect moment. Perfect moments don't exist. There's no time like the present. She said it back but it didn't feel the way I thought it would because we're so weighed down by sadness and hurt.

I avoided the dozens of articles I'd caught glimpses of headlines. I know I screwed up. I didn't need TMZ, HollywoodLife, ClevverNews and any other tabloid out there that exploits private lives for profit. But I also deleted the photo I had posted of me and Sofia. It was petty. I didn't, however, expect Char to delete the photo of Dylan the male model. He's her friend. She insists they've always been just friends and I'm just going to have to accept that. Nothing's happened or going to happen between them, hopefully.

With a few hours to go before Char gets home, I had skipped out for some chips, guac, nachos, Mountain Dew (Char's favorite), Twix and chives popcorn. I wanted it to be a relaxed movie night with junk food and good cuddle opportunities.

Knock-knock!

I spun round and stared at the front door. That's odd. I thought Char would only be home by 6? And why would she knock on her own front door? I walked over to the door and opened it.