59• Revisit

Note: Later in the chapter, a new character is introduced. Refer to "Updated Cast List" first to find out who role plays the character 😇•
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
____________________________

23 November 2017

• C H A R L O T T E •

That tight, addictive feeling when my muscles tense. That feeling of tingly shivers on my skin as his hands explore the planes of my naked body. That maddening feeling when his lips suckle my nipples and travel downward. That frustrating feeling when those lips brush softly on my inner thigh, but then he breaks away to kiss my lips.

The dampness between my thighs. The stiffness between his thighs. The trickling trail of sweat down the side of his face, dripping down his clenched jawline. His fingers trace down the beauty spots on my neck and down between my breasts. His intense gaze upward as he places gentle kisses on my stomach, connecting deeply with my eyes.

His hand slips between my thighs. His eyes lazily flutter shut as he dips his tongue in my belly button on his path of kisses downward. His middle finger lightly traces along my wet, sensitive private area. His index finger joins and he builds up a harder rhythm.

My back arches. My head rolls back into the down-feather pillows. My toes curl. My hands grasp the sheets tightly. I feel his lips form into the shape of a smile against my hip. His fingers ease in and out without pause.

My lips release a loud moan of unflinching ecstasy.

My body jolted, my thighs clenched together and my eyes shot open. My upper lip was glazed with the sheen of fresh sweat. My eyes frantically scanned my surroundings.

Justin's bedroom.

I peeped under the covers at my body covered in one of Justin's Calvin's and one of his t-shirts. I rubbed my hands over my face and exhaled slowly. It was just a dream.

Oh god, please still be sleeping.

I bit my lip, anxious for him to be fast asleep, and carefully turned my head to look over my shoulder. Behind me, on his stomach, sprawled out and asleep, lay a peaceful Justin. Thank god.

I slowly slipped out from under the covers, grabbed my phone and tip-toed to the ensuite bathroom. I closed the door and let out a hefty deep breath. I pulled myself together and turned the tap on in the shower. I instantly typed a message to Sam. She's more experienced when it comes to this stuff anyway.

I don't care if it's 7am, that hoe better reply. Hopefully she's already awake because of freaky early morning sex that her and Dean like to engage in.

Char
SAM

Char
HOE WAKE UP

Char
!!!!!!

Sam
Bitch calm down, you're giving my phone a buzz freak out. What's the matter?!

Char
I just had a really vivid sex dream 😳

Sam
So? 😂 I'm sure you've had one before? You can't tell me this is the only time you've dream fucked Justin. It was about Justin, right?