77• Strawberry 🍓

Note: Trying something a little different so I can still update for you guys, but also not stress myself out •
This was posted on 2020/10/04 •

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

___________________________________

5 March 2018

11:31am

• J U S T I N •

Tapping my foot nervously, I waited on the porch for Char. Fredo was leaned against a rented pickup truck with Violet nuzzled in close to him.

Matthew and Emily were doing cute things too. No, that's not me admitting defeat to 'Valfredo' or 'Emetthew' (this is why Keke should not be a ship name creator). I'm just really in a good mood. I want today to be everything it needs to be for Char. So far, it's gone brilliantly.

I have a couple surprises up my sleeve for her today. Nothing crazy. Just... the attention and care she deserves. Well, I would be able to get the show on the road if she wasn't being uncharacteristically slow with getting ready.

"Buck up, Bieber," Sam tapped the top of my head and sat down beside me on the porch.

I chuckled, "no bucking up needed."

"You sure? You seemed miles away there for a second," Sam said.

"I'm okay, I promise," I paused, and without even looking at the expression on her face, immediately added, "really."

"Hmm. There's a reason you're a singer and not an actor."

"Wow, harsh," I teased, "Nah, I'm good. For the first time in a long time I just don't hear all the noise and I feel 100% excited about the present and the future."

Sam placed her palm against my forehead, "you feeling okay?"

I peeled her had away and playfully nudged her, "stop. I'm fine. I've been reflecting a lot lately and I'm happy with where my life is at right now and where it's going. And with the people in it."

"You little softie. No wonder Char loves you so much," Sam teased.

"I'm lucky to have her. She really is one-of-a-kind," I smiled to myself, focusing my eyes on my hands as I fiddled aimlessly with my fingers.

"I'm happy she has you," Sam said, smiling.

I turned and looked at her. I couldn't help but smile. The best friend stamp of approval means a lot.

"Let me poke and prod to see what's taking so long," Sam said as she slipped out her phone.

• C H A R L O T T E •

Ping!

~"Bad Bitches Stick 2gether😏😎"~
___._____._____._____.____

Sam✨: Hello, biebs, your husband is being all soft and cute waiting for you here.

Sam✨: also, move your tush. WE WANNA GO

Teal☕️: justin has the goooooofiest smile on his face right now and the Belieber in me is fighting not to squeal ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Vi👑: he always looks like a goof tho

Em💎: 💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀