Chapter 8- Black Star

Chapter 8-
y/n POV
I looked over at Dream, his face was dripping with sweat. I'm assuming it was the nerves of the whole mission, but I gave him a quick nod before looking over to Schlatt with a smirk etched on my face.

"Let's get this show on the road, why don't we?" I walked out of the room, Dream shortly behind me. Before the door was all the way shut we could hear Schlatt laughing to himself, his ominous vibe becoming stronger. Seconds after exiting the room I heard Dream murmur something.

"6:23."

I looked back at him with a wide smile, until loud explosions were heard around us. People screaming "get down" and "evacuate" was heard everywhere. Workers ran past me and Dream . I glanced in the prisoner room only to see not just one person in there, but 2.

I grabbed onto Dream violently dragging him through the crowds of people and chaos to get to the roof. We ran to the stair entry and started running up multiple flights with Dream close behind. I began to feel my adrenaline running.

This is it.
One story left and finally we made it through the gnarly amounts of flights.
Once we shoved open the roof entry open I saw who I assumed to be Ted pulling Schlatt up and out of the building slowly with his restraints on. I was about to run towards them to help until I heard a sudden voice yell. One I recognized but not well.

We all cocked our heads to the direction of this voice, and at the other roof entry we saw the only people we didn't want to fight with.
Sapnap, George, and Bad.
From the side of my eye I saw Dream take a step back, starting to tilt his hips back to exit but I yanked him back.
I saw Ted look at me, and through my point of view, we made eye contact. I just nodded and he simply started dragging Schlatt out with more haste. The boys started running towards them, thinking quickly I let out laser beams from my fingers. A bright gold color cutting the air, George quickly pulling Bad and Sapnap out of the way of the light bullets.

"What the hell!" Sapnap yelled, "Who are you?!" Him simply not seeing me this morning allowed him not to recognize me, so I simply smirked. George stayed quite behind him, looking down at the ground. I lowered my voice and yelled

"If you really think we're going to sit here and watch you try to sabotage our escape plan, you must be out of your mind!" I quickly ran towards Ted helping him with Schlatt. Sapnap started running towards me again, and even with my light bullets he managed to dodge them all. George must've done something to how fast he sees things. I couldn't use my quirk normally as it would be easier to recognize me, so I decided to take him in a hand to hand combat fight; mentally I really didn't want to fight Sapnap but I had to..for us.

Sapnap came running up to me, activating my alarm clocks. I got confused fairly quickly but I trained enough with him to know how to get around his quirk.
He came at me with a ton of power and speed, a punch to the face getting ready to load. But when he hit he missed; and by a lot. I went under his punch, and aimed for the gut. He backed up almost doubling over, but he snickered to himself before lifting himself all the way up again.

"You want to dance? Let's dance!" He said. I loved when he said that stupid line. While he was cracking his knuckles I could see Dream gently dealing with George and Bad. Knocked one of them out, and now all he had left was Bad.
While in thought Sapnap landed a solid punch to the face, I yelped in shock and pain before swinging back aggressively. He didn't expect it as his eyes filled with shock rather than realization.

I landed a good hit, before he fell backwards I grabbed his headband causing his body to swing towards me completely. I bashed our heads together causing a loud 'Clunk' noise from both out heads. When I let go of him he backed up grabbing his head, I took it as an opportunity to swipe his legs out, grabbing his head once more and bashing it against my knee.
Man..that probably really hurt.