Chapter 18- Tent

a/n things get a little frisky ;)). i hope you enjoy!!

DREAM POV
As Y/n ushered me out of the room I took a good look at the outfit in front of me. My arms were out and the jumper dangled. It was mostly a dark gray jumper that was a thin jean-like cloth. The costume had a stretchy elastic that would clamp around my waist, giving us more of a shaped look. On the knees and elbows were different colored patches, light gray and sometimes a washed out orange. We were also given boots. Solid platforms that would grant us an inch of height. Chunky black leather boots. We were dressed as what seemed to be garbage pickup, which wouldn't be a bad idea if we weren't going damn near 11pm. I looked at my watch and watched as the number ticked from 1:30 to 1:31. I sighed and walked to the bathroom putting on the dreaded outfit.

When I walked into the bathroom it finally sunk in that I was going against Sam. And inevitably wherever Sam was often came kids that I used to hang out with. But I tried brushing that off. I threw off my previous clothes and put them into a pile, putting on the jumper. As I put through my lower body I looked at the mirror. And damn, did my ass look good. I checked myself out in the mirror a few times before an obnoxiously loud knock interrupted my self-love session. I scrambled to get the top half on when a loud but soothing voice came through

"Hey! I know you were checking yourself out! I just wanted to make sure you were coming out soon! We gotta go in a few!" Y/n yelled through the door. I was throwing on my shoes hopping on one foot to get it through.

"Sounds good! Also- uh- sorry!" I said while struggling to tie my shoes. Her laugh came through, a sound I could listen to all day.

"Sorry for checking yourself out? Yeah you're not sorry, you're just sorry I caught you!" She said in between laughs before continuing her sentence. "Anyways, I'll see you out in a bit! You're not gonna want to miss how damn good I look!" She said while giggling to herself before walking off. As I was shuffling my hair out from the mess it had previously been I felt something against my leg in my pocket. I patted my pockets before feeling something hard in my pocket. When I took it out it was a mask.

How could I forget? We need a new mask for a new agency. I looked at mine thoroughly, it really hadn't changed much. It was now a solid black color with glowing golden eyes in the shape of 'X''s staring back at me. It was too shabby, honestly I liked it. Not more than my last one but it was decent. I hooked on my straps and exited the bathroom. Surprisingly the house was empty, everybody probably went back to work after the announcement. I looked around and immediately spotted Quackity and Jack faced away from me.

"Hey!" I yelled and sped walk over to the group.

"Look who finally decided to come out!" Quackity laughed while nudging me. Jack was laughing with him. I looked at the two before locking eyes on Y/n. I immediately felt blood rush to my face and eyes widen. It was the same exact romper I had, except they adjusted hers. It hugged her curves, the elastic strap significantly less stretchy to accentuate her hips.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer darling." She said with a smile on her face. I averted my eyes over to the other pair of people. Quackity was holding Jack's shoulders, jumping up and down while laughing hysterically at me. Jack had his signature boxy smile directed at me.

"I-I wasnt staring!" I stuttered out, clearly being caught in a blatant lie.

"Who do you think you're fooling?!" Jack yelled while chuckles flowed out of him. I covered my face with my hands before Y/n cleared her throat.

"We decided Quackity would drive on the way there and then I could drive on the way back since I can stay up longer than any of you guys." Just then we heard a pair of footsteps come near our group. We all whipped our heads to see Schlatt with keys in his hands.