Chapter 2- Whos My Dealer?

Chapter 2
3rd pov- But my dumbass switched to 1st when carson's part comes up.

You didn't know where to take it from there so you started to tap the table. Your agency forced all agents to learn and know morse code by heart so you knew Dream would catch on. You told him, to paraphrase it, "Start putting the closest in a trance."

You assumed he picked up on it when one of the men that sat next to you slouched down a bit but still awake and conscious. Then like the idiot he is Dream made the floor creak by leaning too much weight in one spot. The horned man suddenly got up so you activated your quirk.
Your once (e/c) eyes turned red and you activated a ring of eyes around you. They couldn't exactly see your lower half of your face as it was covered by the bottom half of a 2-part oni mask.

"Lets establish names and quirks why don't we? I'd love to know who i am trading with, and i'm sure you'd love to know more about your client. Now! Let's start with the headman, one with the horns!"

He looked at you, your stare not breaking from the bulky male. He gave a dark chuckle.
"Alright then, i'm Schlatt. I have the power of a bull but the horns of a ram, quirk name? Red flag. If I see any form of red I can go bezerk."

"Not too shabby, actually that's a nice one. Now you sir the one with the beanie?"
"The name is Quackity, Big Q for short. My quirk gives me the ability to change people's minds, altering a majority vote. It may seem weak but it really does come in handy, especially when trying to win elections. In this field of work it works like a charm. We call it 'Majority wins'."
4 out of the 8 men were put in a trance and surprisingly this was working.

"And you sir across from Quackity, who are you?"
"Carson. Call me carson. My quirk is called 'Lying through your teeth'." He gave me a wide smile and before I knew it Schlatt had gotten up and started charging for me. I grew wings and flew up avoiding him. I yelled for Dream.
"Dream! Cover blown, full defense! Gogy adjusts enemy eyeline and Sapnap set the timers! LET'S GET THIS ROLLING SHALL WE?" I felt a wide smile on my face; I love fighting it's the best part, truly.

It was only a 2v3 but sure enough coming down full speed and growing an extra arm to hook Quackity with was enough to take him down; laying out cold on the ground. Dream had Carson pinned, punches were thrown but Dreamtook them like a wall. Until Carson pulled out a needle of some sort? It was a pretty big one but it didn't looked used or anything so why a needle? What would that do?? Draw blood? God what a stupid plan- oh wait.
Red. Shit. I thought almost out loud.
I saw Schlatt charging at Dream, I got 3 light charges from my fingers ready and then shot. One of them hit, he somehow avoided the other two. I swooped down from the air and kicked him with my combat boots to the ground. I heard him gasp for air but out of instinct I put my foot down on his chest to prevent him from moving or escaping. I felt the power he was using underneath my foot; obviously trying to escape. I grew another leg just hold him down. He grunted out of annoyance I assume. I held down a button on my ear piece and spoke,
"Bad put 2 out of the 3 in Euphoria. We have the boss down ready for questioning."

POV switch(3rd)
Bad entered to the room with y/n and Dream, putting 2 out of the 3 men in a euphoric state like he promised and they started talking to Schlatt.

Dream POV
I looked at y/n her skills were remarkable and watching her fight didn't help this growing admiration for her. I watched as she put the men in restraints, making ram-dudes a bit tighter than the others. I had to stop looking at her and focus on Schlatt. I hated waiting, I was going to cut straight to the chase.

"What type of drug do you have on you?"
"Why would i peep a word to some overruling bitch like you?" He gave me a cocky grin.
y/n kicked his chest making him fall back flat to the floor and proceeded to give him a terrifying look of murder. That was kinda hot-
"A quirk deafener. If society listened they would realize how much we need this. We have people out here with quirks stronger than pros and you know what they use them for? people against us. And I would be damned if I didn't use it on one of you two if I ever got the chance," he put on a smirk "that girl right there has the right quirk, the wrong amount of power; too much even. And I would love to use some it for myself. My right hand man too!Which you knocked out. Maybe the girl shouldn't even have power, it would be better if you were put somewhere else like in a kitchen!" He gave a sinister smile, seeming more crazy than 5 minutes ago. I saw y/n walked behind him to his restraints and tighten them like a corset.

I looked down at him,
'His points were morally wrong but were they just viewed in the wrong light? What if he's right to some extent? what if we do need a quirk deafener? what would happen if-'

I brushed off the thought process. I could see y/n flying up through the skylight of the room and flying some of the either knocked out men, passive or completely awake men onto the roof to be collected into our truck/car thing. What Schlatt said would stick with me for a while and I knew it. I looked down at some of my green accessories as if they'd give me answers.

time skip
y/n POV
We had gotten all the men thrown into the back of our truck. Sapnap, Gogy, and Bad were giving me and Dream high fives. We made an amazing team and could take down a lot of things. But this "mini" trade triangle was no longer a triangle. From what we could tell; Its more like a web diagram. We were clueless as to who the distributors were. I started to think back on what Schlatt said about the quirk deafeners.
'maybe he's right- no. y/n you can't think like that' I sat in the back of the truck nearest to the little prison we had in the back. Dream sat across from me and I was looking away from the prison door that was to my left. I was looking to the right away from Dream at the floor. Dream tapped my shoulder

"Are you okay?"
"I- uhm. Yeah. I'm fine."
I was scared to tell him about my thoughts on what Schlatt said. it was against what our agency always fought against.
'but maybe our agency was wrong- no. stop y/n you can't keep-'

The car came to an abrupt stop, we were at the agency. Specifically "Interrogation and Imprisonment." The agency was hidden from the public eye in plain sight. Ally ways were our main entrances and the back entrances were openings to nothing. It was a building inside of a building.
We dropped all the men off except Schlatt i called up the boss it rang a few times and it finally answered, "Hello?"
"Hey there. Its y/n speaking. How are you doing?" Theres was silence for a couple of moments but then i heard that sweet deep voice that always made me smile.
"Ooh y/n! I'm doing quite well. Heard you busted down that mini trade?" It was Corpse. Our boss but basically what felt like a brother to me.
"Yep!" I chuckled, he was always so supportive. "Hey, I was wondering, can I take one of the prisoners to our prison sanction?"
there was silence for a few seconds.
"I don't see why not. tell the prison you got permission from "The Dead" they'll understand. It was nice talking to you little reaper. I miss talking to you, you're like a sister" you laughed.
"Life gets crazier and that just means my schedule gets busier. Well any who i've gotta go, thank you boss again. I'll talk to you soon, love you."
"Bye little reaper." It was nice to be the agency sweetheart that's able to kill in a matter of seconds.

~time skip~
Dream POV
After we dropped off the traders I noticed we still had one left, i was about to open the door but y/n put her fingerless gloved hand out stopping me in my tracks.
"I'm taking him."
I stared at her confused. Why would she need him?
"What?"
"You heard me. I'm taking him." I looked at her; rather than pushing it I left the topic there. I was looking at the people in the front; Bad, Sapnap and Gogy all talking about something at the front of the van. As I was trying to see what they were talking about I noticed a pair of e/c staring at me.
"Would you like something love?"
I always messed around with names amongst the group; it gave off messing around and positive vibes.
"Dream, i've been thinking. You know the drug deafener?"
I stared at her bewildered for a minute. I felt like I knew where this conversation was going to go but I just stayed clueless just in case it turned out to be something different.
"Yes..why?"
She took a deep breath in.
"What if it really isn't bad?"
My breath hitched and my eyes widened.

What?