Chapter 10- Direct Messages

Y/N POV

Dream and I were warmly welcomed into the new agency that everybody, but us, called home. As we got a tour of the rooms you could tell each one expressed the persons personality perfectly. Unlike our agency at home, the blank walls there didn't do much to supply what kind of people we were on the inside.

Then the tour got to me and Dreams room. Schlatt must have either had some sort of communication with the agency, or had a previous owner for the room as the walls were a nice soothing jet black with an accent wall of a light green. It fit both Dream's and I's outfit themes fairly nicely. The room was spacious, a nice square shape. Except the light green accent wall was pushed further in than the others, creating space for a desk with a ready-to-go setup. The bed was next to the accent wall but there was a bit of space in between. A queen size bed made with gray pillows to match the dark cloud gray blankets. The room looked..really nice.

"The room is fairly empty other than what is already in here. We have boxes upon boxes of decorations from previous room owners if you want to check out anything! Make the room yours- well both of yours. Nobody likes a blank room." Charlie broke the comfortable silence between the group.

"Agreed, we prefer our rooms to have some sort of personality in them so it all feels more like home to us. But we'll let you guys sort out what you come to make of it! I gotta get extra work done with Schlatt and Big Q has a meeting in a few minutes."

"Oh shit! I have to go!" Quackity ran without a goodbye, his meeting seemingly completely leaving his thought process. Ted and Schlatt walked away with a wave, which left us with Charlie.

"I'll lead you guys to the storage room, follow along!" He took a big step behind him which fully turned his body to the rest of the hallway leading us to the storage room. I moved my gaze to Dream, looking him up and down. He caught me red handed and snickered.

"What do you want from me, gremlin?"

"I was just checking out your style, and I think I've come to the conclusion that you shouldn't decorate the room; I should." I gave him a shit-eating grin to which he gave me an exaggerated shocked gasp.

"How could you?!" He said holding his hand to his heart as if I stabbed him when the words left my mouth.

"I only speak the truth kind sir." I put on a fake eloquent British accent to which Dream gave me his iconic laugh at. I heard Charlie join in on the laughing fit with some of his own giggles.

Eventually we walked through the whole agency and made it to the storage room.

"Well, we're here! Take a look at everything and when your done I'm sure you've memorized the way," He laughed before continuing, "I'm kidding if you need help just call my name and I'll lead you back. Good luck to you guys!"

Dream and I gave a quick thank you to Charlie before starting to rummage through the piles upon piles of the extra storage the agency had kept over time. It was a peaceful silence of Dream and I collecting what we want. I started to pull out things like vinyl discs, tapestries, posters, and even little random youtooz figures that I found along the way. I looked over to Dream to see him taking out items such as skateboards, brand stickers, sports teams, Polaroid pictures, washy tape and more. It was all silent before I heard a ringing go off. I immediately dropped everything and took my phone out only to realize it wasn't coming from me, it was coming from Dream . I turned to him to say it wasn't mine but it seemed he already knew.

"Dream ? Are you going to answer?"

He stayed silent, I could see his eyes wide and filled with worry. The hand holding his phone having the slightest tremble to it. I decided to get up and walk over behind him reading the caller ID.