Chapter 19- Dead Weight

A/N
trying to balance a sport, school work, and life in general has been really hard as of late, so i'm so sorry it's taking forever to upload :(.
Chapter 19-

Y/n POV
Three big buff men all standing in black, how cliche really. You'd think the agency would have some taste in their style.
"Ah hello boys! I was just busy-" I fiddled with my hands trying to create a motion to help clarify the situation "dealing with him. He grabbed me by the arm! Can't you believe it!" I started to laugh at my own shenanigans before a trident of some kind flew right by me, making my flyaway hairs catch the air it split.
"Look, woman. What do you want?" The man in the middle called before the trident came right back to him.
"Man I hate talking, let's get to the fighting please for the love of god?" I said as I started to summon rings of eyes around me, while charging up my bolts from my finger.
"Been waiting for this one, boss." The one on the far right said as he cracked his knuckles.
He came charging in at me, an easy, predictable target.
When he was face to face with me, he started throwing punches. This mans speed was ridiculous high, I assume it's his quirk because no humanly person can do this. But my eyes caught on to every move and flinch he created, only to let it go in flying seconds.
I put my fists at my face, blocking every time I saw him coming through but this wasn't enough.
At one point he stopped punching at me and rather aimed at my eyes.
The quick blindness taking over me was enough to send my body into an instinctual state. My oblique ripped open as an arm was created, punching the man in the gut. He backed up a few paces and came charging again, this time I was ready. I kicked him in his stomach, him immediately losing footing.
I walked over, rather impatiently. I was going to pin him down even harder before one of my remaining eyes caught a glimpse from behind me.
The hairs on my neck immediately stood up. My wings sprouted from my back within seconds, the haste creating a cutting feeling through my shoulder blades down to the very end of my ribcage. My wings flew in a downward motion, sweeping me into the air. The sound of a billet rang through the air.
I quickly turned my body, seeing the suspect. It was the man in the middle of the group. Off in the distance I was able to see Quackity causally talking to the last guy. Guess his quirk really did have something of use.
I glided down with immense speed, the scenery around me quickly becoming a blur. The man I am targeting at has his gun out, aiming. I started to fly in an unstable pattern to throw him off but his aim kept following. That was until I started charging up a bullet of my own, the tips of my fingers becoming nothing less than the bright color of gold. The man within 10 feet of me closed one eye and licked his lips. And that's when it was heard. The sound of a released bullet being heard. I felt myself falling, right behind him.

I laid there, my breathing slowing. My fingers twitched, I could feel droplets falling down my wing.
"STAR!" I heard Quackity yell with immediate footsteps.
"Stop! I will blow her brains out right now if you come even a step closer." The man said with a steady tone. Quackity stopped. I saw him drop to his knees, his hands probably feeling the gravel that they lied on top of. His mouth was agape and his eyes held tears.
The man that was in front of me started to walk over. His feet stopped right in front of my face before he bent down.
"Not so sly now, are we?"
I smirked.
"I guess not." I said. I summoned a leg and kicked him right in the abdomen. He staggered a few steps behind him. That's when I took my chance to jump up and run towards him. When I got close enough I threw a hook into his jaw. A guttural groan left his mouth, but I wasn't done. Right before he fell, I grabbed ahold of his neck.
"Not so sly, are we now gunslinger?" I laughed before dropping him to the ground.
I looked at the two unconscious bodies on the ground before yelling,
"Oi! We have cables right?" I sat there observing the bodies. But not a word left Quackity's mouth. When I looked over his face had a mix of shock, happiness, but also sadness mixed within in, but he still looked at the ground.
"Hey," I said, and his head perked up "It takes a lot to kill an angel, sweetheart. Now go get me the cable." Quackity nodded with a smirk before running towards the truck we had parked not too far down. I picked up the bodies on both my shoulders before shooting myself into the air.