Chapter 1- Starting Off with a Bang

Chapter 1;
y/n POV
Let's start this journey off fancy. Why don't we?

The sky is mostly a swirl of the darkest blues with an occasional cloud of white forming but then slowly making it's path away from us. Me and Dream are on a mission to take down this little trade triangle going on, selling god knows what. We've seen enhancers of senses, quirks, anything. But lately this trading triangle somehow got a hold of a deafener of sort. If it were to be injected somehow our quirks would either be off for a bit or completely taken away. It was an odd thing, but very powerful.

Me and Dream were perched on the edge of a building looking down; I was looking down at the little trade going on.
Unfortunate I thought; such a powerful drug being trusted in the wrong set of hands. Leading to a plummet of money and deals. Watching this unfold behind my mask I felt someone burning their eyes into the side of me. I turned my head to see Dream waiting for me to come back to reality. We heard a heavy british accent over our earplug

"The field is open. Attack when you're ready, you only have about 5 minutes. Backup is only 5-10 minutes away from here."
Dream nodded at me and I nodded back, I jumped down and knocked at the door. Dream stalked from above.

"What are you here for?"
"The goods." The security guard couldn't see it but I winked.
"Mmmm..maam?"
"Yes?"
"I think you have the wrong place."
"And why is that?"
"What's the code?"
"Oh haha! my bad! It's-" I swiftly right hooked him causing him to be knocked out; before his body hit the ground with a loud thud I caught him and dragged him outside. I tried balancing his body to make it seem like he was standing, but to no avail: he couldn't stand without leaning against the wall. That will have to do. From the side of my eye I see Dream do something with his hand and the guard is standing still on his own, completely passive. He was put into a trance and probably a dangerous one that will kill him off either way. I looked up at him and nodded his head as an affirmation for me to get going. I walked in.

POV switch
As y/n walked in Dream stalked behind her hiding behind every wall. They kept walking for minutes. A pin could be heard if it was dropped. Dream was looking around from behind a wall nearby y/n until she came to an abrupt stop. Dream tilted his head confused but she activated her quirk. A ring of eyes appearing around her head. all of the closed except one. They could both hear a british voice through the coms.

"Eyes enhanced, brightness brought up."
That's when they saw them- wait no. It? Dream was ready to set his quirk off but y/n put her hand out and kept walking. She tapped her earbud 3 times and proceeded to take it off. Dream followed confused at her action but also keeping weary of the creature behind them, it seemed as though it was asleep? They kept walking this dark hall until a lightened room came into view of y/n. 8 men's were all in there discussing something, from their facial expressions y/n assumed they were in some type of argument or an unanimous unwanted decision. Dream stood behind her against a wall. Y/n peeked in and then gained the men's attention.
"This would be easy." she thought.

POV switch, back to you.
I watched Dream stay behind a wall and keep an eye on whatever creature was behind us calmly sleeping. It had restraints on but not many meaning this could easily become a 9 v 2. But we also had Bad and Sapnap on the go to help us. I walk up to the doorway so I'm fully seen. One man saw me and soon enough all the heads turned around.

"Well hello there fellas." I knew they could hear the smirk in my voice. I sat down slyly on a chair. I could sense dreams confusion as the plan was just to attack due to how weak their guard was, but once our vision was enhanced there was much more than just a little triangle deal. There was an upper man who watched everything. Cameras, sensors, hell that creature was a sign of it.
"Let's get to the chase. I know I come unaccounted for and without money but I need the drug."
The men looked around and the headsman spoke up.
"No money no deal little girl. That's how it always plays. And quite frankly i hate to be a buzzkill but we need you out of here, and not in a living form." His ram horns gave him a sense of evil and a mischievous vibe.
"Oh, I have much more than money. I have information. On who you might ask? You know that mafia group that keeps taking dealers like us down?"
The men looked around eyes a bit wide and intently looked back at me with anticipation.
"I know everything. After years of research, data collecting, pattern analysis. I have information on all of them. I've got it down to where they've even been over their lifetime and who else they once worked for."
The men around me looked at the headman. One with a beanie that had a duck on it spoke up.
"Sir, she has an amazing proposition. With any of that information we can possibly start trading and not have a worry in the world about us being taken down if we know everyone about them. We can plan an attack!"

The horned man looked at me. Before looking back at the man with the hoodie. He really did peak my interest i couldn't lie, but maybe that made up for the lack of muscle he had compared to the rest of the group. I started to look all of them thoroughly; if they see through my plan what are the chances i'm winning even as the third best agent? Oh wait, let's not forget quirks. I started to zone out thinking of what I could do if a fight were to be initiated but then the horned man at the end of table looked at me, his hands held together in front on him on the table.

"Well little lady, I think we might have a deal on our hands." He smirked an evil grin.
"Yessir!!" The man with the hoodie yelled, dragging out the R. This will be fun..right?