Chapter 6- Cuddly

Chapter 6
Dream POV
After y/n left I stood in the middle of the room combing my fingers through my hair. What the actual fuck were we going to do? I pondered for a bit and came to the decision to talk to Skeppy for another interrogation with his help. I'd obviously get y/n in there because that's what the inmate offered.
I pulled out my phone and clicked in Skeppys number. It rang for a few seconds but he picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hi Dream!" I smiled a bit; he always sounded so happy.
"Hey I was wondering if you could another interrogation with the prisoner again? Me, you and y/n possibly?"
"Yeah of course! When, where and what time?"
"I was possibly wondering if you could fit in today..?"
"Hmmm.. Around 7pm is when I'm open for the rest of the day! Does that sound okay?" I checked my watch on my wrist and saw it was only 2.
"Yeah that's fine. Thank you so much Skeppy you're a lifesaver man."
"Haha no problem! See you then!"
"See ya!" I hung up the phone. I had 5 hours to plan what to ask, what to say and try to find what info we need. I decided to call up y/n to tell her when the interrogation is.

I put my phone up to my ear; it rang once twice, and then it was picked up.
"Hey dream boy!"
"Hey y/n! I just wanted to say at 7pm we have an interrogation with Schlatt and Skeppy. I'm just warning you so don't clog your schedule up too much with little side missions. Sound good?"
"Sounds good big man. See you then!" She hung up promptly afterwards. I looked at my watch again and it was just barely 2:10. I decided to take a whole bunch of notes before the meeting. I sat down at the desk, took an inhale then began scribbling the rest of what I missed.

~time skip to 645~
I walked up and down the halls near the interrogation room, Schlatt already in there and settled; waiting for Skeppy and y/n to make their appearance. I could feel the sweat beads running down the sides of my face.
Why am I so nervous?

I then heard 2 pairs of footsteps behind me, one almost skipping down while the other was following close behind. I pivoted my foot facing towards the pair of people. Y/n grinned  at me with a little wave and Skeppy had a wide smiled waving his hand in the air like a child. I chuckled a bit to myself.
"How've you been?" y/n asked me out of the blue. I sighed a bit and rolled my head around in a circle.
"Tired and anxious, but what's new? How about you Skeppy?" I glanced at him and felt the sunshine radiating off him.
"I'm good! I'm glad i'm doing this with you guys again. I miss working here full time but hey, when someone needs me they need me." I nodded my head in agreement and turned my head towards the door already feeling the sweat beads accumulating again. Silence overtook us before Y/n spoke up.

"Ready?" she asked.
"More than Ill ever be.."

Y/n headed in first unlocking the door and then pushing it in. There sat Schlatt in all his glory with his hands cuffed to the table. Smirking already, what a smartass. I heard a sharp inhale from someone and then they spoke up;
"Schlatt my man; my favorite prisoner! How's the cell been treating you? We've been considering a few things personally and to be honest we think- well I think I'm ready to answer you!" y/n seemed to put on such a happy and intriguing facade. Schlatt squinted at her and quickly eyed me then Skeppy.
"Answer to what?" y/n jerked her head forward allowing Skeppy to get into his position.
"About joining you obviously!" I wide-eyed her.

She said it so blatantly and in front of Skeppy. What the actual hell... I unknowingly took a sharp inhale and she nudged me with her elbow.

"Why the sudden change of mind huh, sweetheart? Seems quite odd that a hero like you would want to join a force like mine so badly. And judging off of your green friends reaction, was this decision really made among both of you or is he just slow?" I could see y/n roll her eyes and I didn't even have to look at her face.
"Why don't you ask Dream himself? Or Skeppy?"
He looked around the room and decided Skeppy, based off  how he looked him up and down and then straight back at his eyes.