Chapter 26- Towel War

a/n
am i back? probably 👹👹👹👹

Chapter 26
Y/N POV

As I finally made my way back out, through the halls that were filled with unsaid files. Filled with details that only the most obscure sites would hold; and if someone were to find them the person could never come back the same. I eyed every single one of them, but the names all brought me to deadends. Well that can't be too bad.

After analyzing all the papers that, well to put it kindly, didn't help me at all, I made my way back to Ponk and Dream. Dream had his head down, nestled into his folded arms that supported him from underneath. His ears peaked out from him little nest, probably listening to the never ending words Ponk was spilling onto him. His drained aurora was dulled by Ponk's. His eyes were only visible, but his joy wasn't unseen. He was rambling on to Dream, I simply giggled at the sight. The moment was interrupted by the sudden thought of the mission.

"Oh, heads up guys. We're leaving in an hour and thirty minutes. Just thought I'd let you guys know, especially since some of us need to wake up." I laughed at my own words. Dream simply lifted a thumbs up over his head, and Ponk gave what I assume a closed-eye smile. I walked over to Dream, putting my hand on his back. I lowered my head down to be closer to his ear.

"You can stay here or I can save you from Ponk." I whispered, and he immediately straightened up. It wasnt long before I heard the screeching of the stool legs against the wood floors. I felt a grin grow on my face and in a few seconds his presence was side by side with mine. Both of us at the counter ready to leave Ponk to his own madness at any moment. His grogginess was still present, which amazed me to some extent. How tired can a motherfucker be? I giggled to myself and his head immediately turned to look at me.

"What you laughing at, short stack?" He spit at me with friendly spite.
"Oi I am not that short beanstalk."
"Yeah..yeah.. You gonna tell me or what?" His morning voice finally starting to wear off.
"Just thinking how it's funny that youre still trashed from waking up after being up for at least 20 minutes now?" Putting on an innocent voice to cover up the sass.
"Yeah well if someone didnt take away my beauty sleep by calling the agency man-whore maybe I wouldnt be so tired!" he crossed his arms and gave me a pout. I laughed at his stupidity. I glanced at the microwave, it was a little past 9:00, and our allotted time was around 30 past 10.

"I'm gonna start getting ready, we have a fancy event. Can't rush anything." I glanced over at the pair and I simply got agreeing eyes looking back at me. Ponks eyes showed his smile even with the mask on. Dream had a thumbs up and a little smile.

"I'll come with."
I started to walking to our room, and it wasn't a few steps along before I heard his own pair start to follow.

"Did you see the outfits?" He asked, as if I didn't bring it up earlier in the morning.
"Mhm. Why?"
"Your outfit is gonna knock some bitches out without you even touching them." As soon as the words fell from his mouth I side-eyed him.
"You're going to be drooling more than the people in the actual event; just an observation."
"I wouldn't doubt it!" He said in such a preppy innocent voice.
I facepalmed and laughed. I almost bumped into our door when I took my hand off. I bent down and picked up the green silky dress once more. I looked it up and down, it was a skin tight one.

Dream picked his up, a matching green with a black wool tie. The undershirt is a paper white. The stitching creating intricate designs that would simply catch your eyes more. I felt a smile collect on my face.

"Dibs!" My face fell, my eyelids falling half closed in annoyance.
"On?"
"The shower!-"
"You're a bitch! I'm getting it-" He immediately pushed me out of the way, getting into our room and grabbing stuff with quick hands.

"You're one funny motherfucker!" I immediately went in and jumped on top of him, grabbing the towel. And hopping off.
"The next towel is in the laundry room because mine was dirty!" I started laughing before I felt my foot get caught on something, I turned my head to see Dream lunging at me.
I immediately tucked the towel under me and slid across the floor.

He fell flat onto the floor. I pushed myself to a wall and picked myself up.
"HA! Bitch!" I said before running through the doorway, but a hand happened to catch my ankle. The smack of skin against the floor echoed through the empty walls.

"You really think you're gonna beat me?!" He laughed hysterically and it wasn't long before the tug of war began. The towel's threads feeling the push and pull of Dream and I.

I was on the lower ground still, and realized I was nearly as low as his feet. I felt a smirk begin. I went from an almost starfish position into a ball, bringing my knees to my chest. Gaining more deadweight onto the towel but putting myself into a better position. It took a few seconds for me to straighten my leg and swipe his own legs from under him. He fell to his ass, letting go of the towel to catch himself.

"Suck my fat cock! HAHA!" I ran to the bathroom with the towel, slamming the door behind me. I laughed and looked around before realizing I had nothing with me besides the towel. I put my fist to my head knowing my last option.
"Uhhh...Dream?" I hesitated. There was silence for a few seconds.

"Yes?" I heard his giddiness through the door.
"My..stuff?" I cringed at my own words.
"HA YOU FUCKING THOUGHT." He yelled and I grunted. Goddamn him.

a/n

this is so short, but this is like- my intro into coming back into writing ig- PFFT. but finals went well, and now i'm settling back into the new semester :].
i really needed that winter break to myself- and now i'm back.

until next time :] !
signing off <3

have a lovely day babes ♥️