Are you like a bad guy?

Warning ⚠️ Strong language.
Also this takes place in the time of Spider-Man Homecoming, however none of the plot from the movie actually happen...so none of that, but there will be a few scenes from the movie,

...also there will be spoilers more or less now and definitely in the future, regarding The infinity war and endgame...but don't worry I'll warn you.

I slip on a black tight one suit on. That zipped up snug. It had a thick belt that wrapped around me with my daggers on my side. I wore my black boots that I loved to wear at night.
And quickly but carefully I pulled tightly a black wig on, making sure that while fighting it wouldn't fall out unless someone were to rip it off.
However when I put it on snug I placed it under my hood so that no hair showed. My hood covered up my head and half my face however I placed a black bandana that wrapped around my lower face covering my nose down and where only my eyes showed but barely. My hood covered my eyes.
I placed a clear coat on my upper body to make sure that bullets wouldn't go through me the first time.
I didn't care if I was being too cautious, being cautious is being smart. And I have no idea what's above ground. Plus I haven't been up in a year anyways and my last mission was only a day long.
I pull on my gloves then I admire what I see in my mirror.

(Something like this, except of course the hair is covered)

Everything fit tight around my body but my upper half of my suit covered the fact that I have boobs.
I always have an evil smile when I put the suit on.
I'm gonna have fun tonight. At least while it lasts.
"Badass" I say to myself.
I walk out of my room closing the door behind me.
I slowly walked out but to my surprise I already felt the presence of someone watching me. And I knew exactly who it was.
" what do you want David." I say turning around to face him.
He's pinching his nose, not even surprised anymore.
He knew I needed to let off steam. He also knew how much I wanted to get into massive trouble to hurt someone.
"Try not to kill anyone." He said obviously annoyed with me.
I smiled and even though my face was covered he knew I was regardless.
"No promises" I said, giving him a wink then turning around breaking into a jog.
I ran to the exit of our base only to be in front of guards.
They knew who I was, and the fact that I had my full suit in they knew it couldn't be good.
I'm glad.
They should know not to get in my way.
But it's not like I was going without permission, I always obeyed the rules, mostly my fathers rules. And everyone knew this. I was after all his daughter.
"I have access from my father now let me by"
They raise an eyebrow cautiously.
I cross my arms in frustration.
"Move aside, bring it up with him if you don't believe me"
They looked at eachother and I could see that one of them places there hand to their head piece.
Whatever was said over the line obviously worked because instantly they escorted me out.
We stand in an elevator going upwards.
" so where are we"
"Néw York city queens." One of them said in a deep voice that's supposed to sound intimidating but is everything but.
I smile excited.
We have bases all over and in each one I have a room. This one we recently moved to but I never knew we were under New York City queens.
"So how do I get above without anyone knowing?"
One of them opens a door revealing only what I seem to guess is a teleportation device.
I marvel at it. It was one of the techs I stole two years ago on a mission that I was sent to.
But never in person did I ever get to see how it worked.
I rub my hands together excitedly, but I didn't show it.
I only looked with a bored expression.
"Well, see ya losers later"
And I walk in.
I expected to feel a certain way but I didn't.
On the other side I was in a dark alleyway.
It made sense that they would put it there so that no one really would notice someone strangely spear out of nowhere.
Instantly I'm greeted by the bright lights of New York.
Cars zooming by beeping at each other.
And I just laugh to myself over the moon that I could have some fun.
"What to do?" I whisper to myself ready to cause mischief.
Then I thought of it.
I face the wall and with my telekinesis I hold my hands down lifting me slowly up to the top of the building, it was a bit hard trying to control it,
I couldn't fly with my telekinesis but I could use it to give me a boost.
I land on top of the building viwing everything from down below and marvel at all the lights.
I could care less that they were rather pretty but I was more excited to explore.
I walk on top of the building jumping from roof top to rooftop. Nothing interested me.
There were only cars driving, pedestrians walking and nothing much else. It was night and the stars shined above me.
Gross. I thought to myself:
Frustrated, I stood silent. I only have two hours, two hours. They better freaking count.
I use my telekinesis to slowly bring me down the building and I quickly hide in the shadows hiding from anyone's view.
It honestly surprised me how many people weren't aware of their surroundings. Everyone were either rushing around the street or on their phones.
Letting out a sigh I walk forwards.
But before I could a group of men pushed a woman in the allyway I was in.
She was screaming in fright.
"Help please!"
But there weren't people around anymore.
They leaned her against the wall.
And I only watched from the shadows bored.
I could do something. But why?
I could care less for her or them.
One of them grabbed her purse and they started to take her jacket off.
I yawned, this better be good.
I really didn't care.
But... I may give less of a damn for her and the group of men couldn't even compare to me. I still wanted to kick someone's ass.
I walk out of the shadows revealing myself.
Shocked that someone appeared from the shadows they jumped startled but soon didn't care.
I laugh. I ran towards the guy who was grabbing the girl throwing him on the ground.
The lady ran away as fast as she could.
"What the fuck!?" One of the guys said.
I rolled my eyes and from the floor I kicked one of them in face while pinning another on the ground.
Standing back up I kicked the guy on the ground throwing a punch into one of there faces.
It was now that I counted six.
Which was no fun at all but I'll take it.
One of the guys grabbed me from behind and I gladly took the leverage on throwing both my feet towards one of the guys, knocking him to the floor and instantly throwing my head backwards to the guys face who was holding me. He let me go making me fall and I got up and jabbed one of them in the stomachs.
Now they were all on the floor groaning.
"Really that was it?" I questioned kicking one of them in the gut.
One of them tried getting up.
With a sigh I lifted my leg slowly and hit as hard as I could against his head. Knocking him out.
He won't even remember what hit him, literally. I laugh to myself.
I didn't even have a scrape.
Letting out a sigh I turn around but instead of seeing a dead end I see someone in a blue and red suit.