You wouldnt kill y/n even if you wanted to

Previously on "The Assassins Curse"
Hating how she felt weak she reached into her pocket taking out the viles.
She was about to open it when she shoved them into her bedside table.
"Wait until tomorrow" she said to herself.
And that seemed to work because she found herself asleep five minutes later.

Peter's POV

I thought that tonight maybe I could see the masked figure I faught. But no luck. Maybe he wouldn't show up...but in the meen time I found out about the guys with tech...I was able to get something off of it but I couldn't find out what it is... me and Ned were studying over it. The masked figure guy wasn't a huge priority now....I'm more worried about this alien technology...who knows what they'll do with it .
:
:
:
7:50am
Waking up wasn't as easy as Peter would have wanted. All night he was on edge, waiting for something to suddenly happen, he barely got to sleep.
:
Peter got to school and met up with Ned.

Y/N POV 7:50am

Y/N woke up to a loud alarm sounding everywhere.
Abruptly she got up and ran outside her room not caring about her appearance.
Everyone was scrambling around.
"What the hell is going on!?"
David comes into view and runs towards y/n.
"Whats going on!" y/n yells over the siren.
David looks around. "I dont know!?"
Suddenly the siren goes off and everyone is looking around confused.
y/n grabs David's shoulder.
" Father should know." she says quietly.
David nods, and they both go there separate ways.
y/n heads back into her room.
She quickly puts on her suit and swiftly puts on her black wig.

She goes to look at herself in the bathroom mirror and sees the long black wig hair flowing

Grabbing a band from her drore she puts her now black hair into a high ponytail and heads back into her room and puts all her daggers in all of her pocket sides.
With a long breathe she heads out to David's room.
:
Before David could answer the door y/n already barges in.
"What the hell was that siren for?, people are still going ballistic out there."
"Yeah for a couple of highly trained agents youd think theyd be a little more calm."
y/n shrugs.
"You ready?"
y/n nods and turns her head to her watch.
But before she could call father a woman walked into the room.
" Racheal?" y/n turns to her. "What is it?."
"Follow me"
Both y/n and David follow closely behind.
Everyone was peering around.
Some were in groups, some were just standing around.
Others were talking with the guards.
It all seemed strange.
Both David and y/n glance at each other.
Racheal leads them into a room that was unfamiliar to them.
"Racheal what is this. What were the sirens?,"
Racheal said nothing, she only stood in the room silent.
David and y/n stood side by side.
Both just the slightest bit tense, this morning was a weird one.
Suddenly a creak of a noise pears behind them.
y/n was the first to react, turning around drawing out two of her daggers, one in both hands.
David reacted seconds after y/n did and got into a fighting stance.
Except both of them stood still after.
Nothing could describe how y/n felt. She couldn't tell if she was happy, confused, angry. Pretty much each emotion shriveled up in one.
However David felt completely different. He felt normal.
" Father?" y/n whispered.
She couldn't believe he was here in front of her in person.
She thought she would never be able to see him in person. She wasn't sure why she felt joy inside. She should be mad, but she wasn't.
"I'm glad someone is happy to see me." he said looking between his children.
y/n smiled on the inside. However her outer appearance was rigid, she was standing tall but still. Her face showed shock instead of joy. And her hands were gripping her daggers harder than she had intended.
She wasn't sure how to react.
"I'm sure you have something important to say, since you decided to show your physical self here, now for the first time in our life." David said beside y/n.
y/n did not show any sign of response, but every bone in her insides wanted to punch David in the face for being rude.
Although it was true that there wasn't any difference talking to him now than it would be talking to him over a holographic screen. But the fact that she's standing in front of him for the first time was remarkable. She felt honored.
But it slowly went away when the realization that it was true.
He wouldn't be here if it wasn't truly important.
He wanted something.
"Father what is it" y/n tried to say as normally as possible.
"Oh yes, the sirens" he said walking over to sit across the desk from them.
Both David and y/n turned to race him but didn't sit down.
"Children sit." Their father said simply.
Y/n did but David hesitated before he too sat down.
"What we're the sirens?" David began.
Racheal was standing behind their father.
"Ah yes, well if you must know. We were having a bit of a delay with one of our new recruits. He tried escaping, it didn't work."
He said it with ease, every inch of his expression was calm.
"What was his name?" David spoke again.
"Adam."
Y/n was stiff.
"I assume you know exactly what I'm talking about y/n"
Her fathers eyes turned to hers.
Y/n showed no emotion. She didn't exactly feel remorse, he shouldn't have messed with me.
"I taught him a lesson, it's not my fault if he couldn't handle the truth."
"Of course." He said with a smile.
David said nothing.
"What happened to him?" Y/n continued.
"Let's just say he decided to cut the cord."
"His decision or someone else's."
David interrupted.
"Now that's something to look into...if you're really invested."
David sighed, sinking more into his chair.
"Why are you here." David said.
"Because I want to discuss some matters"
Their father chuckled more to himself than them.
"Y/n take the vials when it's most necessary. Also be aware that we haven't tested them. "
Y/n can feel David's eyes staring at her.
Oh how badly she wanted to hit something.
"Of course." Was all she said.
"Or we could just do it now."
Y/n eyes widened.
Suddenly she felt a needle pierce through her neck.
David was suddenly being held back by four other guys.
"What are you doing!!"
"Son, you will stop resisting. Or we will continue it. And trust me she won't recover. This one is simply a test trial."
Y/n screamed in pain, but fell unconscious before she could fight back. One of them dragged her out of the room.
"What did you do to her!"
"She didn't know what she was asking for. However she did make it quite easy for us to do. I was already going to install it in her...."
"What are you talking about.!?" He said fighting against all the holds on him. The guys didn't let go.
"Well she thinks we're changing her emotions, you do recall your guy's conversation. Well the only thing she doesn't know is, well. You'll figure that one out yourself later."
David's eyes widened, she wanted to change her emotions, so she talked to our father...but, it didn't seem like he was talking about the same thing.
He still resisted.
"Son I would suggest not to resist your restraints!. I won't hesitate to kill you, Vicky or y/n herself!"
"YOU WOULDN'T KILL Y/N EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO!!!"
"Yes, but I could kill any of her emotions and brainwash her to remember nothing of her life! Not you! Not Vicky or anyone else. She will only be more of a weapon to me than anything more than she ever was!."
David felt his anger well up inside him.
As much as he wanted to fight him, he couldn't. He wasn't going to ruin y/n's life, or even interfere with Vicky's. Wherever she is, he didn't want to hurt her even more.
So he stopped resisting and sat down facing his father.
"She's your daughter."
"And you are my son. You both are my tools and nothing more. However I do care for your sister, she is like nothing I have ever dealt with before. And I do admire her love for me. I couldn't deny that I have a special place for both of you in my heart. Even though I know you don't believe me, I do care for you. But love can only go so deep."
They both paused. David stared into his fathers cold eyes. He doesn't know where y/n is, but be he'll find out soon enough.
"Your right." He said "I don't believe you."
David stood up and walked to the door.
"Good luck with your sister, make sure not to piss her off..."
"She'll meet you before tonight's mission."
David stayed a fraction of a moment...
"Mission? What mission?"

Y/N's POV

Everything felt black. She tried opening her eyes but everytime she tried it only hurt.
She could tell she was on the floor, because she felt the cold concrete on her body. Her suit was off, but she could tell she had clothes on.
who changed her clothes.
She couldn't remember what happened, she didn't know why she was in here.
The last thing she remembered was the siren this morning.
Trying to sit up her head aches painfully.
"Damn." She said groaning.
"I see you woke up."
She could tell it was her father who spoke.
She could tell it was him in front of her.
And yet even though she knew this was the first time he was in front of her. She couldn't help but feel nothing towards it.
"What am I doing here?"
She could hear her fathers laughter.
"I granted your wish. Well partially. This is a test trial."
A wave of memories come back to her. Now she remembers asking her father to change her emotions.
Except only this time she doesn't remember how she felt before. She could only feel what she felt now. Nothing.
But she still couldn't remember anything that happened after the siren.
She was changing into her suit. Then she blacked out.
"Father, why does everything hurt." She said wincing.
"Just a minor side effect."
Suddenly y/n gets a pinch in her head. It was from her chip.
She winced. It stung her entire head, wincing through it, she felt herself pass out and hit the floor. But when she opened her eyes she was still standing and the pain stopped.
Slowly opening up her eyes she got up and stood in front of her father.