A glitch?

Sorry in advanced that this chapter is a lot shorter than all my other chapters...
😳✨Enjoy?😜✨

Previously on The Assassins Curse
Peter didn't like this at all. But he had to admit that it was kind of cool that he was in charge of watching over an assassin.
He thought back when they first fought and how he thought she was a guy.
Peter was so shocked when he found out y/n was a girl. And she was his age!
Peter fangirled.
Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

         I couldn't sleep...for one, the cold air kept me shifting around all night. No covers, or pillows.
But I guess I couldn't complain...like I'm sure I couldn't complain. I'm their prisoner, and oddly enough they're going to send me to school. This should really be interesting.
It's around five...I think. It's hard to tell. I'm guessing off of my grogginess. I'm pretty good at it, not sure why.
Shifting onto my back I'm staring at the unbearable gleaming light that shines down on me.
Even still I continue to look at it. I have this weird feeling that something just isn't right.
It's eating at me in the very bottom of my mind, not enough for me to be sure, but enough for it to annoy the hell out of me.
Shifting to lay on my side I now stare at the clear unbreakable glass.
I lift my hand up to brush my check with my fingertips. I can still feel the dampness from my tears.
It was a nice feeling, I don't remember the last time I cried. At least emotionally...i've cried plenty of times over pain. Two completely different things.
Grunting I sit myself up, leaning against the glass.

Third person

Sitting still never blinking, y/n noticed a weird shining glare on the glass.
Propping herself up she stares more intently at the glare.
It shined like a sudden bright rainbow, full of different colors shining bright. However it wasnt neat. It formed like a spark, everywhere, like a gumble of sharp lines.
And just as it quickly came it disappeared.
Blinking intently y/n rubbed her eyes, questioning if she really saw something.
The high tech room y/n is stuck in was silent, as it should be. However it was too silent, like nothing but a ring in her ears was all she heard.
Standing up she walked towards the glass and placed her palm to where she saw the light...is what she assumed it was...a bright light...almost like a glitch.
A glitch?
No that didn't make sense, why would there be a glitch?.
Furrowing her eyebrows she placed her other palm on the glass.
Now standing straight eyes closed, palms pulling out on the glass.
Y/n took a breath in then out.
What was she doing, she giggled to herself.
Then stopped once she opened her eyes.
Instead of seeing the circular prison room she was trapped in, she now stood in a hall.
Unable to move she stood there in utter shock...did she do that?.
Not wanting to admit that she was slightly scared, turned around to see kids her age walking up and down the hall.
Flinching she closed her eyes, then looked again.
Some kids glanced in her direction but continued to walk.
"What the fuck is happening?" y/n muttered under her breath.
Taking a step forward y/n felt a hand on her shoulder.
Abruptly turning around she clutched the hand hard, but to y/ns surprise, a guy with brown-chestnut hair stood in front of her surprised.
"Oh im s-sorry" y/n let out a sigh with a sudden giggle.
Giggle!?...Wait-Wait-Wait...Where the hell am I?.
"O-oh thats fine..." He  let out a nervous chuckle..."Nice reflexes though-'' he said with a slight smirk.
"Y-yeah, i just-you know...um.-" she stumbled over words, not knowing how to answer that.
The fuck?
y/n tried to turn around but she didn't move.
"Your new right?"
"Is it that obvious?"
THAT'S NOT ME SAYING THOSE THINGS.
Y/n repeatedly tried moving, even tried moving her eyes in a different direction, still nothing happened and she stood there staring at the boy who looked equally as confused as her.
"Hello?" you asked.
NO! YOU IDIOT LET ME OUT!!!!. y/n screamed. It was her talking but it wasn't?.
The boy made no sign of emotion.
"LET ME OUT!" Y/n screamed again, only this time she fell to her knees.
Breathing heavily she scrambled around but like a wave, she got pulled into the floor, sinking...
The boy then kneeled down, cocking his head to the side so that he could see her.
"You don't know what weakness is? Do you?"he asked her.
Panicking y/n tried moving again but only sunk lower into the ground.
Eyes widening, she let out a yelp.
"This is weakness." He continued,
y/n tried focusing on the boy so that she could use her pain infliction on him.
But he didn't react.
Instead he let out an exaggerated laugh. "You really think that would have worked."
y/n spit in his face.
He wiped his cheek, smirking. "It sucks doesn't it?".
Grunting she tightened her jaw. "Im-g-going, t-to MURdER...yo-".
He pouted. "No your not"
y/n's body loosened from the floor. Hurriedly she recouped herself but the boy  lifted his hand up causing her to lift up too. Waving his hand in different directions y/ns body moved with it.
.Telekinesis.
Grinding down on her teeth she cursed under her breath.
"You really don't know what's happening...do you?" it was her fathers voice who spoke now.
Struggling even more, trying to escape, her fathers voice spoke again.
"I thought you were smarter than this.."
The boy flung her across the room causing her to shatter the glass that she was thrown into.
y/ns body cringed feeling each piece of glass that was plunged into her back.
Blood oozing out of her lower back y/n started getting drowsy.
"Fuck you" she managed saying against the pain.
"When are you going to get it?" her fathers voice spoke angrily.
"GET WHAT!" she yelled.
Using telekinesis the boy lifted y/n up in mid air.
"You don't remember do you?" his voice spoke softly.
y/n didn't answer, sobs began to break out.
He then crashed y/ns body into the lockers.
Letting out a cry y/n bit down on her lip.
Her body laid on the floor, crimson blood surrounding her body, along with the scattered school supplies that were once in lockers now being soaked in her blood.
Her fathers laugh rumbled the hall, causing the lockers to fall, The wall behind y/n bursted open, wind gushing around y/ns body flinging her into nothing but a blank oblivion.
:
:
:
Ow...that little mother fuc-
A door slammed open.
I sat up scared, but Daivd stood silently in front of me...
"David what the hell man!" I say scratching the side of my side. Then shot my hand to my side throwing my dagger into the side of his shoulder.
"WHO ARE YOU" I yelled to his face.
He's not tricking me again...I don't know what the fuck is happening but I'm sure as hell going to find out. Starting with this fake.
I wait for him to speak...or even cry out in pain, but he doesn't.
And my brothers eyes slowly start to close.
Oh shit...what did I do!.
Stumbling backwards I fell.
David was on the floor too, slumping forward...now with a knife in his shoulder.
"No,no,no,no,no,DAVID WAKE UP" I say slapping his face.
"DAVID!"I yell.
No response.
"Connect the dots y/n"my fathers voice spoke.
"GO TO HELL!"
I looked into David's eyes, that showed no soul...empty.
Clutching his collar I sink into his embrace that wasn't at all there, crying into his shirt I lay there defeated.
I killed my brother...
"Pathetic girl."
I turn around to see my father facing me.
"Wake up"
And like that...it was black