Seventeen

A few months have passed and can you guess how old I am. Seventeen.
Me and Peter are actually together. I always knew the labels boyfriend and girlfriend, because of David and Vicky. But actually being in a relationship like that is weird. At first I wasn't sure why you would use a label to describe yourselves. But I guess it's to sets boundaries, for each other and for others.
I'm laying on my bed next to Prince when I feel a sudden chill in the air.
I sit up.
"y/n" I hear her voice call, and I sigh slumping.
I haven't hear her voice in a year.
"What do you want I thought I got rid of you." My subconscious must really hate me.
"You need to go and get my book." Her voice was urgent. And for just a second, I feel like its actually her speaking.
It's just my subconscious I tell myself.
"y/n listen to me! You need to get my book. It's in my bedroom, Please!. You need to. Remember what I said. You're going to end up there sooner or later. You can't change that."
And just like that she was in front of me.
"Look, I may be a different version of myself. But you have to listen to me, you stubborn ass!"
Prince is barking, but not in a mean way. In a kind way.
"Different version of yourself?. I don't understand?" Why am I speaking to her? This doesn't make sense at all.

"You'll find out later!. You need to go now."

I shake my head and stand up stern
"I'm not going anywhere."
"DAVID IS ALIVE!" She slaps me. And I can't believe it when I actually feel it.
I go to touch her but my hand goes through.
"It's almost time before I leave for sure!. You need to go now."

This is impossible, this is not happening. David and Vicky are dead. I'm just crazy. I've always been crazy, I'm losing my mind.
And I-
I-
"I need to go"

I put on my suit, normal clothes over it, grab my bag and teleport into Peter's room.
It's midnight right now.
"Peter wake up" I whisper yell.

Peter falls off the bed.
"y/n! What are you doing here!" He gets up, his hair is ruffled and groggy because I just woke him up.
I smile, but it disappears when I realise what i'm doing.

I run up to him and I kiss him.
He's surprised at first but leans into the kiss too.
His hands move to my waist and I run my fingers through his hair.
We move back to the bed and sit next to each other. Only breaking the kiss to breathe.
I'm going to miss this, miss his smile, his hugs, his face, his kiss.
I deepen the kiss and he does the same.
Then he pauses. He looks into my eye with concern.
"What's wrong? Why are you here." Then his eyes widen "Not that I'm mad that you're here, I just mean-"
" I know" I smile weakly. But I don't want to tell him that I'm leaving. I didn't even tell the avengers where i'm going. Not that they were anywhere to find me anyways.
I don't know what to tell him.
I don't even know if this is going to be the last time I see him. I really hope it's not.
But knowing my father is out there, he won't hesitate to kill me. Or worse.
But if that was really Vicky, then I need to go.

I look into Peter's sad puppy dog eyes and kiss him again.
I can feel the worry he has.
I look at him one more time and he does the same.
I get up and he does too. Gripping my wrist.
He doesn't want me to go, he's afraid.

I look into his eyes.

"I love you Peter Parker." I say. He looks at me and smile's surprised, he opens his mouth to speak but I cut him off not wanting to hear the words.

"Let's just hope you can say those words to me later." I cry a little. "Bye Peter." I quickly shove his hand away and teleport into my old room.

:
I haven't been in here for two years. Two years and I'm actually here. I never wanted to see these walls again, and here I am. Standing in my old room. It's the exact same as I left it.
I draw my hands out to the furniture I had in here. The brick of a bed, nothing compared to bed I have at the Avengers.