Fudging Weather

Night, cold, raining fudging weather. Can it get any worse?. So far New York hasn't been the most thrilling experience. Everytime I think something is going well, it seems that I always get a slap in the face by reality. Why am I still here?.
Vicky shouldn't have made that decision. She was so wrong about me. The world would be so much better without me, it really would. Less trouble, less deaths, more happiness. And for me, I can be free. This world has nothing for me, I am nothing. I have no one now, I'm alone, confused, and lost.
Standing on top of a building I can see all the happy people walking along the sidewalk, cheerfully talking amongst themselves. Even though it's raining and cold, I can't lie, the city lights are pretty. How each color illuminated everywhere. The city that never sleeps.
If only the people knew that there was an assassin on top of a building staring down at them.
Well, they soon will. It's weird feeling this way, grief, sadness, pain. All emotions fluttered through me, except all of them were not as I would have wanted. If only people knew that I wasn't as bad as I am in person, I am vulnerable, I am in pain. Something people don't know is that sometimes people need to cover everything up, create a character for themselves, hide themselves. And unfortunately, that character stays with you, and somehow you've lost your true self. I didn't have a choice before, and now I do. I've found a way to cheat.
Before my next moves, I take in my last breathe, my last view of everything, my last thoughts.

"You know, I always find a way to cheat the system. I can't believe that you turn out to be right. And-i-im actually-s-sad that it's now that I realise it." I wail. "But if you're listening, I can't take it. I-im done." I say.

If Vicky was listening I know she would object, and of course I would go against her words. But I'm doing what's right, and it wouldn't be me if I don't spend my last moments being defiant.
I let out a sad chuckle. "I love you" I whisper to David and Vicky. "I hope I can be with you now."
Looking over the edge I can feel my heart flutter. You never knew how scary It would be until it actually comes.
For me, it's ok.
My last thoughts are of David and Vicky.
Taking one more look at the city, I let out an ugly sob. Covering my mouth I take a breath.
"It's ok" I whisper before I jump off the edge.
My stomach filled with butterflies as I plummeted to my death, it was absolutely terrifying.
My tears continued to flood down my face as I came closer to the floor. I can hear people scream.
My body stayed falling in the same position.
I can hear myself screaming all the way down, my throat aches at the sudden gravity pulling me down.
Finally there was this sudden hard jult purse through my side, bruising me in the process.
It was that quick?.
I could still feel the breeze.
Opening my eyes I let out a loud shriek when I saw a red and blue figure.
Spiderman.
He caught me before I could hit the floor.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?" I yell.
He swung across the city until he landed on top of a tall building.
Pushing him off me I fall behind me.
Flustered I get back up.
"What were you thinking?" He says appalled.
"What do you think!" I shout "Go-d, You ruined everything." I say under my breath.
" Trust me you really don't want to do that." He stutters.
I'm standing in front of spiderman. The one I fought, the one I thought I knew. But it was a simulation. He doesn't know me, he only knows the person he fought the first night I was here.
He doesn't even know who he's standing in front of.
Looking at him intently he walks hesitantly forward.
"A-Are you ok, WAIT NO!-of course you're not ok. Im stupid. I ju-just-don't really know what to do-" He stutters embarrassed.
He was obviously young.
"First time.?" I ask him.
"That obvious?" He chuckles, then quickly stops.
I noticed he was nervous.
"It's ok.?" I say bordley. I wasn't about to converse with this person.
His eyebrow raises, clearly not buying it.
"I'm fine!-" I yell. "This is embarrassing" I let out.
"D-Do you have family- that I can take you to." He asks quietly.
I shake my head.
"Actually she does," A voice says. Both me and Spidey whirl around.
It was the wizard.
"You." I glare. I pulled my hand out in front of me, ready to fight.
He cocks his eyebrow. "You're in trouble." He says referring to me sternly.
"I don't even know-" I try and say, but he looks at me sternly. Giving me a look of "Shut the fuck up".
"What the hell were you thinking." He says.
"How did you even get up here.?!" I scream, so close to draw energy.
"Don't try and change the subject." He says back.
We sound like we've known each other for years. Oddly if it felt like we had.
Spidey looked between the two of us, which makes me steady my hand.
"Wait-how-and what?." He stutters, obviously appalled that a man somehow appeared on a roof.
Especially when he had a red cape on.
"Thank you" Doctor Strange said to Spiderman.
"You can leave us now."
Waving his hand in a circular motion, a ring of orange light appeared.
"WHOA!"peter gasped.
"Bye now." Strange said.
"Wait, what!?"
Peter fell into the portal to who knows where, right after he fell in, the orange circle of light disappeared, now leaving Doctor strange and I alone