Same ole simulation cell

Steve and Tony brought me in a cell. The same cell I was in for the simulation with a few differences.
Damn my father was accurate.
I had calmed down a bit and was just sitting still. I sat at a table in the middle of the room that was steeled to the ground as well as the chair. Mirrors surrounded me. I know they can see me.
Natasha cuffed my hands behind the chair so I was forced to sit down.
Now that i'm back, I can sense better. In the past year I barely got to use my abilities, any of them. Now that I can use them, I'm not wasting any time.
I sensed numerous people, too many to guess correctly. My hearing was better now too, I can hear muffled through the screen.
Some of them sounded familiar...all of the avengers. The other I had no clue.
I tried searching for his voice. His annoying voice.
It took me a minute before I heard him.
He was humming. Not even talking. The vibration of how he hummed had different frequencies.
He didn't expect for me to lash out. None of them did.
I was here for thirty minutes, silent the entire time. Their voices were still going. I could hear Peter's voice move more. He was talking.
Bored I decided to say something. "Wanna let me out of these cuffs?." I motioned with my hands behind my back.
I'm sure they have cameras recording me from every corner.
" That was some scene you pulled back there miss y/l/n"
His voice I didn't recognize at all. It was deep, naturally intimidating.
"Hm, I didn't notice." trying to shrug the cuffs got tighter making wince.
"Any sudden movements miss y/l/n we won't hesitate to make a strike as well."
He'd definitely done this howl integration thing before. His voice was deep and natural, like he's been doing this for years. He didn't sound old, but not that young either.
Luckily for me I've been through this before.
So I shot back an evil laugh to mock him.
"Look, so here's the thing. I've done this all before, the interrogation, the threatening bit, but guess what. I just don't care anymore. Some people just have a bad day, well I've had a bad life. Because that only works for people who have something to lose. Well guess what, i've already lost everything. So do it. Hurt me. I have nothing."
I didn't mean for it to be so deep. But it was all true.
No one said anything for a while so I assumed they had left, but I was wrong.
Tony was the one speaking now.
"Kid, we don't want to hurt you. But we also don't want you to hurt others. And if we have to choose one. You know which one we'll pick." His voice held sorrow, pitiful.
"You know I can turn off my emotions right?. I'm pretty sure i've mentioned that before. Looks like you're just going to have to leave me here to rot. Or...you could just kill me. Make it easier for the both of us." I sniggered. I knew they weren't going to kill me. They're heros not killers. They wouldn't hurt the innocent. But I wasn't innocent.
The silence started to get on my nerves.
"Can someone just say something!" I screamed "Say something!" I repeated.
Being tied up wasn't my favorite thing in the world.
" Turn your emotions back on y/n, then we'll speak." The other guy before Tony said.
"What's your name?" I ask curious, ignoring his request.
"Nick Fury" he answered impatiently. "Now, your turn. Turn your emotions back on."
It won't be that easy Fury, I thought to myself.
"Want to help me?" I ask all of them.
"Why would we help you y/n" It was Wanda.
"Well in case you haven't figured it out by now...I am a sociopath. And i'm referring to the people I'm unfamiliar with on the other side of the glass."
*Silence*
"I know, shocker, once again. I like being a sociopath you know?. I'm not burdened by things like guilt-but now I can't stop thinking how Vicky died in front of my eyes, and how David may have died."
Vicky may still be speaking to me, but it was just my conscious. A fake, but I'd rather act like she was still here. Rather than her not being her.
"And if David is dead, I can't help but feel like David's life is just ruined and for some horrible reason, I can't shake *Slightly laughs* I actually feel bad you know?"
"You feel bad?" Sam asked.
"YES, so after Vicky's death. I googled how to process emotional pain, a-and it said that if you write everything down in a letter and burn it, you'll heal...so I started writing...and this water literally started pooling in my eyes...does that ever happen to you?. Like water just oozing out of my eyeballs, like i'm some alien creature secreting fluid"
"You mean you cried?" Steve questions.
"Yes!, a-and then even after I burned the letter, the feelings, poof, still there, so I feel strongly that David needs to know how sorry I am. But of course I cant talk to the dead, so that's disappointing"
*Silence*
"You guys are really bad about being empathetic." I state. "Then again, I'm not either. Anymore...too bad all my progress from last year flew out the window."
"y/n turn our emotions back on, then we can speak rationally." Tony said.
"You guys don't seem to understand, so let me break it down. If I turn my emotions back on, I'll be flooded with all the grief from earlier on tonight. I've spent my entire life without feeling much, this past year was an emotional hell. I just got back to not feeling anything, and it's amazing. And just a reminder, I can't turn my emotions back on even if I wanted to."
"What do you mean?" Nick asked impatiently.
"I mean, you have to have a reason to turn them back on."
"I'll give you a damn good reason, you won't have to be locked up for the next few days, weeks, months, years. That all depends on you."
I pushed myself up trying to free myself but got pushed back down by a huge amount of gravity.
"What the hell." I muttered looking for the source.
"So, are you going to turn them back on?" Fury asked.
"You don't seem to get it, you guys are so slow it makes me mad. I can't turn on my emotions unless I have a sudden rush of a huge event. My emotions turned on once, and it just so happened to be when I got tortured by hydra, beaten by my dad, got tricked into being in a simulation and watched my friend die. So unless you can top that, you're screwed"
Intimidating, check. Truth, check. Unfazed, check.
All three of them down the line for the perfect amount of confusion they need. Because what throws people off more than the screwed up truth.
I'll let that sink into their minds. They can't bring me back, it can't happen. The silence that filled the entire air, forces them in a corner. They are the avengers, they want and need my alliance. If they torture me that gives me a reason to not trust them.
I listen carefully for any sign of voices. I can't hear clear words but the muffled hums from the other side of the glass vibrates indicating they are talking.
The hums went quiet leaving me just to listen to nothing but my breathing.

The Avengers POV 3rd Person.

" I call bullshit on her." Fury growled, furiously looking at y/n through the glass, knowing she couldn't see any of them.
" And unless you have any other options to prove your point right, we're just going to take her word for it." Bruce said typing on a computer along with Tony.
"What do we do with her?" Agent Hill asks Fury.
"You...will do nothing with her." Tony interrupted walking over "She is our problem to deal with."
"And when she escapes and hurts innocent people, that's going to be your problem too. Right.?"
Nick asks, stepping closer to Tony.
"She won't" He replies unfazed by Furys attempt of being intimidating.
"And how can you be so sure?"
"Because we'll make sure of it." Steve says, standing up. Tony looked over to where Steve stood.
Almost all of the avengers stood up along with Steve. Others took longer too. But eventually they all stood.
Tony turns back to Fury. "Well, I believe that's all the conformation you need for now. If something happens we'll call you up." He says cockily.
Fury steps back to agent Hill. " You better be right." he says pointing at all of them before finally walking off with agent Hill.
"Now what.?" Natasha asks Tony.
"I'm not sure." Tony says seriously.
Everyone was silently coming up with plans.
"You guys are awfully quiet!. If I didn't know any better i'd say you all left!" y/n obnociustially  yells.
Peter stands quietly in the corner awkwardly. Wondering what he did wrong to have y/n despise him so much.
Peter was pretty upset when she said those things to the avengers. Her words rang in his head
"It was the most humiliating night of my life. And I can't even imagine walking into that school knowing Peter will be there. ALSO!, I now have to act like I like spiderman. Because I'm 97% sure Peter will ask about how I got the photo."

Peter contemplated what she had said over and over again. He wasn't upset about the fact she didn't like him, no. That was the last thought that ever crossed his mind. He likes MJ. Peter never really considered the thought of liking y/n. But he does still blush at the few awkward moments they've had.
When he got too close to y/n when she threatened to tell MJ he liked her. That he might have taken it too far, but he wasn't at all thinking about it.
What got him mad was that she knew that he was Spiderman! And didn't even tell him. Especially when she too had something to hide. She was the masked figure he fought a year ago.
He couldn't tell if he was fangirling or annoyed. A mixture of both.
Peter couldn't wrap the idea around his mind. That she could be that ruthless murderer he fought.
He saved her life a year ago too, without even knowing it was her.
She seemed so defeated, so lost. When he saw her he didn't even give his mind to the process of what was happening. He just went for it.
Although she wasn't too happy when he did save her.
He also suspected she was hiding something the day the plane almost crashed.
He was going to go after the plane but she pushed him out of the way without even touching him.
He tried calling for her but she didn't listen; she only kept running.
Peter can't describe the worry he had for her when she ran to the plane.
Even though he and her had a very complicated friendship. Would you even call it that?. He doesn't even think they were ever friends. They just tolerated each other for Ned and Mj.
Peter couldn't decide whether he despised her or just was really annoyed with her.
But when she first came into the school, Peter went completely insane, she was the one he saved!.
He didn't tell Ned or Mj, even though Ned knows about Peter.
But he was  soon knocked out of his thoughts when Tony came into view.
"Peter!"
"W-what, ?"
" We have a plan."