We need to help her

Previously on "The Assassins Curse"
Tony walked up to y/n and pulled her back to her cell, leaving Peter and the others in the room.

All the avengers are in the living room
Everyone:
Peter
Tony
Natasha
Steve
Clint

"She's interesting,"Clint said.
Peter jumped out of skin. "Wh-where'd you come from."
Clint looked offended. "I was sitting beside you dumbass."
"Language" Steve said
Natasha stayed quiet
"What's up with you."Clint asked her.
She looked up. " There's something else about her."
Steve turned to her "What do you mean?"
She shrugged "I'm not sure."
Everyone drifted off into there conversations
"Hey."
Natasha looked up at him and smiled.
"Whats up?" Clint asked.
" y/n just kind of reminds me of myself when I was her age." She says looking down again.
She felt conflicted, Natasha felt that y/n was different, like she was broken.
Clint nods understanding.
"What do you think Tony is going to do?" she asks Clint.
He thinks, "not sure, but whatever he does is probably for the best."
Natasha nods.
:
Peter wondered what Ned and Liz were doing. Ned probably was wondering how the fight went. He also wondered what Liz thought.
Peter blushed. Would she wonder where he was?.
I doubt it. He only missed a day of school. And I doubt she actually notices me.
:
Tony pulled y/n to her cell. She didn't fight, he knew she was exhausted from everything, even though he knew she was trying not to show it.
Tony was a bit shocked about her answers.
He wasn't really expecting her to be that vulnerable. He knew she had a protective layer protecting her vulnerable and empathetic side from others. And yet her wall came crashing down today.
He didn't deny the fact that he felt bad for y/n. She was Peter's age, and forced into this sort of life. And it didn't help at all that she was raised on the worst possible side.
They walked to her cell and he had her walk in.
Closing the cell glass he sighed turning the other way.
"Are you going to kill me?" she asked.
He turned to face her, "Haven't decided yet."
Tony then walked out leaving her.
:
y/n watched as he left leaving her alone.
Letting out a sigh she sinks to the floor.
Tired and exhausted she closed her eyes to sleep, hoping that all of this was a dream.
But she knew better.
Little do the Avengers know, y/n is still on a mission. And she would complete it.
No matter the cost.
:
Tony walked back to the avengers.
"She's locked up." he said. Walking into the kitchen for alcohol.
"What are we going to do with y/n" Natasha asks Tony.
All the avengers turned to him for an answer.
"I'm not sure." he said truthfully. Pouring himself a drink, but Steve takes the bottle and puts it away, also taking the drink and pouring it down the drain.
"Really?" he says annoyed.
"Yes, really." He says, giving him a stern look. "What are we going to do with the fifteen year old girl who is locked up in the bunker downstairs ." He says emphasizing the fact that y/n was fifteen.
Tony rubbed the back of his head.
Steve sighed. "We need to help her." He said calm but stern.
Tony looked down. "I know."
It wasn't her fault that she was raised this way.
Sighing, he called out to the avengers.
"Meeting!"
Everyone walked out, to the office
"Here he goes again."Clint said.
"Is it about the girl?" Natasha asked.
Tony nodded. "So, what are our thoughts on her."
"I think she's cool."Clint says.
"I think she has a lot to learn." Steve said from his seat.
"Agreed," Natasha said from across the table.
"I see a lot of her qualities similar to mine when I was her age, if I changed. I think she could too." Natasha continues, sitting next to Clint.
"I agree with Natasha" Steve said looking at her then to Tony. "She was raised by the wrong people, if we can influence her, she might have a chance of being something amazing."
"She's pretty awesome already."Peter cut in "she's fifteen That is awesome!" He continued. Then realized he was talking about a psycho person, who tried to kill him.
They nodded.
"We could train her." Steve continued
"What makes you think she would agree?"
Tony asked.
"Good point,"  Natasha  said.
"It's not like we could just ask her." Peter said.
"What if we didn't have to?" Clint said.
"What do you mean?" Tony asked.
"I mean she may not agree heads on, we probably don't know if she will turn on us, but what if we manipulated the situation."he continued
Tony took this into consideration.
"What about using her as bait for those hydra people to come and get her?"Peter  said.
"A double edge sword, I like it" Tony said.
"So giving her the opportunity to change while also leading them to us..." Steve continued.
"We could also send her to school with Peter. He could keep an eye on her." Natsha commented.
Peter looked up a little hesitant.
Everyone looked at him.
"Uh-um yeah, sure." was all that came out.
Tony seemed convinced.
"Well I think we have a plan," he says. "We're just going to have to leave something on her that she can't take off. So if something happened where she snapped, Peter can tranquilize her on the spot."
Peter nodded. A little nervous at the idea of actually maybe using it on her.
"And instead of the cell, well just give her one of the rooms. And at night we just have to make sure to add extra precautions. Like bodyguards at the door, none breakable doors and definitely no windows." Tony  said.
"We could all go on shifts to watch her." Steve said, continuing.
Tony nodded. "Does everyone agree?"
Everyone nodded.
"Great. We have a plan."
.
Everyone went their own ways.
All the avengers were very interested to see how things would turn out.
Especially Tony.