Bitch

Like every other morning, is a bitch waking up.
My alarm won't stop making that obnoxious noise every damn morning...I swear to thor if that damn thing won't shut up I'm going to chuck it out the window.
Knowing Tony, he'd probably have Friday wake me up, or who am I kidding. A damn alarm clock inbuilt in my damn walls.
"y/n it is time you attend school" Fridays calm voice says.
"Friday" my voice sounds raspy " What's the definition of hell"
''a place regarded in various religions as a spiritual realm of evil and suffering, often traditionally depicted as a place of perpetual fire beneath the earth where the wicked are punished after death''
"Mhm'' I flop out of bed groggily walking to my closet planning on what to wear. I would go in with pajamas, but i'm not ready to flex on them yet.
"And what's the definition of school..."
Oooh I like this one.

"an institution for educating children"
'Exactly...you see Friday. They're the same thing."
I go into the bathroom and change.
"y/n they're-"
"No-no, I don't want to hear it. My opinion still stands and I would love for you to debate me on it. BUT, I am to warn you. I may not have known these idiots at school-oops I mean hell. But I can assure you they're on my side..."
' What makes you dislike school so much?"
Her voice was very realistic but the way she was so calm on the subject just proves she's not human...no judgment on her, Friday is smarter than anyone can be, BUT...she doesn't know everything.
"I hate school-" *y/n slips on the damp floor from yesterday's midnight shower* "I hate school for various reasons Friday."
Great now my clothes are wet...screw it i'm wearing sweats.
"And those would be..."
" 1. The obnoxious students who think they're above everyone. 2. The smart kids who downgrade the rest of us who can't remember shit...
(no offence to anyone!. It's just a joke...kinda. It kinda just applies to my experience, but if it's happened to you too. I'M HERE WITH YOU BRO)
3. The lessons are fine, but the way the system works is ASS. Not all schools, no. But trust me when Flash blamed me for "harassing him"" I quote him mimicking him in an annoying voice. " I nearly punched him then and there."
" y/n you're going to be late..."
"Friday im not goi-"
*7:50am school starts at 8:00am*
"Shit you're right!"
Nearly knocking myself out in anything within my proximity, I swing my backpack across my shoulder.
Running down the hall, down the stairs, passing all the training rooms, bars, labs-
"Bowling alley!? The fuc-"
Whatever...
Whatever was in the rest in this compound won't surprise me anymore...
I finally made it outside where an annoyed Happy stands waiting for me.
"Im here!" I yell catching myself before I could fall.
"Where were you!?" He mimics my tone getting into the driver's seat.
"Explaining to Friday why hell and school were similar." Getting into the back of the car I struggle to throw up my hair in a bun.
" huh?"
"You don't want to know." I warned him off.
"You're right"
He rolled up the window that showed what little view we had of each other.
Heart Rate up, nervousness creeping on me, the slightest bit of sweat on my forehead and a damn good ego for the first day back at school.
I sit in the car staring aimlessly out the window while I listen to 223s by YNW Melly. Sun shines down on Newyork city.
Double checking that I remember all my classes, I take out my schedule that was crumpled somewhere in my backpack.
Homeroom-English
2nd Period-Science
3rd Period- P.E
Lunch
4th-History
5th-Biology
6th-Technology/Engineering

Taking out a red pen I mark all the classes I have with Mj, Ned and....Peter.
Homeroom-English...Mj, Ned and Peter
2nd Period-Science...Mj and Ned.
3rd Period-P.E...Mj, Ned and Peter
Lunch
Passing period
4th Period-History...Peter
5th-Biology..Mj, .Ned
6th-Technology/Engineering...Ned and Peter.
That's decent.
Going over it all over again I groan at all the classes I marked down where Peter is...4 classes. Lunch is on a howl other topic too.
Putting the paper away, growing tired of just staring at it. I cover my mouth, keeping my yawning in.
Happy just pulled up at the front of the school.
Alright...
Getting out I slam the door and wave Happy goodbye.
He nods then leaves...completely leaving me in the dust to fend for myself at this place.
I wonder whether the students in my classes would remember me?.
Pushing the pointless thought aside, I stride into the busy halls filled with annoying teenagers.
Most of them didn't notice me, others did.
But I kept my head high, and went to open my locker.
It was honestly surprising to see that I had nothing in my locker.
Sighing I stuff whatever heavy unnecessary books that I didnt need for the homeroom in my locker.
"Y/N!" Someone yelled beside me.
I jumped at the sudden impact of the voice. "What the he-" I cut my sentence short when I saw it was just Ned.
"You didn't tell me you were coming back!" He exclaims, holding his hand to his heart sarcastically acting hurt.
I laugh at his remark. " Didnt Mj tell you?"
I ask slamming my locker shut.
He shakes his head no. " Where even were you! You had us worried when you didn't text us back."
He explains to me as we walk to the homeroom.
I think about my next words carefully. What the hell do I say?
That I had things on my mind?. That it was regarding the stark internship?. That i'm an assassin and flipped out on Peter who is Spiderman and got myself imprisoned for a day only to be let out, forgiven and be trained and live with the avengers for the past month...
" I had a lot of things on my mind..."
Ned looks at me suspiciously but doesn't question me either.
"So how has everything been while I was gone?" I say staring down at my shoes while we continued to walk slowly to class. It gave us time to catch up.
Ned only shrugs like there's not much to say . " Nothing much really. Other than the fact that Peter is still in love with Mj." He snorts, remembering Peter having heart eyes for her.
I roll my eyes recalling the memory of how I found out Peter liked mj...the same day that the plane almost crashed, if it wasn't thanks to Iron man himself.
I nearly crashed into the wall if it wasn't for Ned pushing me out of the way.
" What's up with you today!?"