Im Tony Stark

Waking up was once again, a bitch.
It's either because of the damn morning for school also known as hell, or waking up after a damn fighting match.
Always tiring and flipping painful.
I've been through this a hundred times and more.
My eyes open to the bright lights shining above me.
My eyes throb a bit.
No one was in the room, I could tell it was a hospital room.
Turning to my left I find a wide mirror on the wall.
The Avengers compound.
I could guarantee they were on the other side watching me.
That sounded creepier than I had invented it to be.
Moving wasn't as I had expected it to be. My leg was a completely different story.
My right thigh hurt like bish.
" You guys want to show yourselves. Don't worry i'm too tired to fight. Not that I can anway." I admit.
The door opens and of course it's Tony who walks in. Why is it always him?
" You alright.?" He asks worried. His under eyes were a slight purple.
Almost like he hasn't slept in days.
"How long have i've been asleep?"
He doesn't seem surprised by my questions, almost expecting it.
"Four days."
"FOUR DAYS." I yell in disbelief. "I only got stabbed, it couldn't have been that bad."
"Yeah it wouldn't have but when there is a certain poisonous swabbed on it then that's a different story. But we didn't expect you to be awake this early" He eyes me suspiciously.
I can feel the punishment coming.
"Yeah, yeah I already know. But I didn't kill anyone."
" Actually we were just testing you."
"Excuse me?"
He smirks " You think we didn't know you escaped that easily?. Once you did your little wizard powers we had agents watching you, including some of the avengers. Also what makes you think you can drink."
Everything comes out a little fast. I think he forgot I was still a little dizzy.
"Wait back up, explain."
He sighs. " Once you left...as we suspected. We had agents and some Avengers watching you so you didn't kill or hurt anyone. What we didn't know was there was a guy following you. We came immediately but you were already passed out bleeding on the floor. We have the guy being interrogated now."
"Hm, makes sense."
Nothing at all seems to be shocking at this point. You learn that very quickly when you live with sorcerers for a year then the avengers.
" Now what. Lock me up in a cell, interrogation?. Oooh Can I choose."
I sound like a child.
"None of the above. But tomorrow you will be training with Natasha, Steve and Wanda."
"You're joking right?."
He gives me a look I know only too well. "Im Tony Stark."
You spend two days with the guys and that's the first thing you'll know first hand.
That look goes for pretty much anything.
"Say no more." I joke "Alrighty then, but I have one condition."
"And what would that be?" He asks, cautiously.
"Keep that Peter Parker away from me." I say through gritted teeth.
He frowns but ultimately agrees.
I spent a few more hours in the hospital room before I went out, guided by guards to take me to my room.
Trying to be different.
I thank them.
Might as well give in....almost. I haven't lost all my dignity yet.
They didn't say anything back but their expressions showed it all.
When I walked in Prince was ecstatic to see me.
Remind me why I kept this dog.
That's how I could tell my emotions were not yet fully on. But I was getting better.
Prince. Why did I even name him that.
"Prince." I call.
Hearing my voice he trots to me.
"Want food.?" I ask mototaone.
He jumps up and down excitedly.
I walk over to get his food and place it in his food bowl where he gladly eats it.
I may not understand why I kept him, but I'm not going to let him starve.
After arguing with myself for half an hour, trying to decide if I wanted to take a shower and change, or take a nap.
Giving in.
I take a hot shower, thanking myself for agreeing to do this.
The hot water coated my wounds, warming up my body. It was cold and fragile from the past week that the hot water was everything that ive wanted and needed.
Washing my body with (whatever fancy/comforting soap you want). I instantly smelled great, the sweet mouthwatering smell illuminated off of my skin. Finishing up by washing my hair with
(Fancy/comforting shampoo and conditioner of your choice.)I got out brushed my hair and teeth. Then it hit me.
"Damn, I don't have any clothes."
I got angry in the middle of the night and somehow burned them. I don't know how!. It could've been in my sleep. I'm shocked too.
"Tony Stark had already provided you with clothes in your closet." F.R.I.D.A.Y. said.
I jumped out of my skin forgetting that FRIDAY was connected to my entire bedroom.
"You-can't, see me....can you?."
"No, unless you would lik-"
"NO!" I half scream. "No." I repeat calmly.
I wrapped my towel around my body looking into the full but neat closet. I haven't seen so many clothes in my life.
I chose the first pajama set I laid eyes on.
After changing I go downstairs to the kitchen.
All the avengers were here, except for Peter.
They all look at me with relief and happy expressions.
It fills my heart sweetly, even though I didn't ask.
"The mortal lives!" Thor says proudly, hugging me tightly.
" I won't be for too long." I choke.
He lets go chuckling.
Nat sits next to Clint on the couch, Wanda and Vision are having a conversation, while Thor plays with his hammer like a baseball, throwing it up and catching it. Sam and Bucky are having an arm wrestling challenge.
Then there were other people who I had no idea who they were.
One was a small tree next to a racoon?. The other three were a tall buff guy, while the other one was also muscular but not as much as the other one then there was a girl. Her skin was a pretty green with purple hair that complemented her.
I walk over to them and attempt to make conversation.
" Who are you." I say pointing between the racoon and tree.
"I am groot."
"Mhm, and you" I point to the racoon.
"Rocket"
Oh my god it speaks. I was only joking when I asked it.
" I swear to Thor if you even mention a racoon I will shoot you." Rocket said.
"Noted."
Walking over to the other three, I see another person joining them. She was a...she. But not human...obviously not.
They all notice me.
"You're that girl that flipped out !" Drax said amazed.
How embarrassing. I seemed like a child to them.
"That's drax," The other guy said pointing at the huge buff guy. "Mantis." pointing at the girl who looks like...well...different.
"I'm Gamora," The girl said, speaking for herself.
Respect...
"Nice to meet you all." I stammer.
They saw the difficulty.
I conversed with all six of them for a bit. And I have to admit it was fun.
They all are cool and funny. However I still don't get groot. He's adorable, but I can't understand a thing he says. "I am groot" he says over and over again.
Other than that, all their stories amazed me. Peter quill was the cocky one out of the bunch. Gamora was much more civilised, but had authority and kindness in her tone. While Drax wasnt inheritally dumb, but wasnt the brightest out of all them. But in a certain situation I'm sure he was serious. Mantis was the most interesting to me, she was so sweet and bubbly, did not entirely make sense all of the time, but nice. And her ability was amazing, she could feel your emotion and give you an emotion, like I can, only hers is more intune and detailed.
Rocket!, Was my favorite. We agree on so many levels of violence. But also in good ones too. His history with weapons is great. He's also hilarious.
All of them together were the Guardians of the Galaxy...
Badass.
I spoke to some of the avengers. Mostly Thor who wasn't breathing down my back to see if I was ok.
Every conversation with them was to see if I was ok.
It got repetitive so I just ate and went to bed.
:
Closing my eyes was very peaceful. The mattress was everything...