"Do you trust me?" He asks

I didn't argue when Peter kept swinging farther away from the scene.
I was too weak and tired to argue.
The sudden jolt hit my side when Peter landed on top of some random building.
I pulled him off me but then stumbled forward.
He caught me before I could fall.
"Can you just let me help you for once." He said in a serious tone.
I wanted to yell at him telling him I didn't need his help.
"Let go of me" I say bitterly to him.
I could feel his eyes roll as he set me down on the ground.
It took me a minute to steady myself but I got a hold of it after a few moments.
I could feel Peter's eyes studying me even though he has a mask blocking his features.
My breath was rigid, anger rising every other second. I felt Peter's eyes staring at me.
" Stop staring at me, I'm fine." my tone wasn't harsh but it was light either.
"S-sorry" He stuttered.
The silence that filled our atmosphere was beyond me.
"Can you stop being awkward, it's making me awkward." I spat at him.
I could feel other people's emotions, which made me feel them too.
His awkwards and nervousness only made me more tired.
" Well I can't help that!" Peter harshly let out. He was overwhelmed over everything that happened. Especially since the girl who was supposed to be his partner was being sort of a bitch and did not cooperate.

" I know you can't!" I yell at him "Just-come here"

"Wh-what?"

He was shifting in his stance over at the girl who was very unstable after the fight.
She was very confused.

"Just come here, stand in front of me. Don't make this weird." I instructed him.
My words failed me as I said them. Things were already very weird.

Skeptical and unsure he slowly walked up to me.
My mask was still on so he could on see my eyes.
I looked down when he was staring for too long.

"What are you doing?" He asks nervously.

I shake my head

"Shut up. And stop fidgeting"

His nerves only grew. Which is exactly why I was doing this. He was only going to make me more weak if his ora rubbed off on me.

Trying not to think too much about it, I placed both of my hands on the side of his head.
He jerked slightly back but I held him still.
Opening my eyes so he can see I wasn't going to hurt him.
He nodded, and I closed my eyes.
Thinking hard I try to remember Prince. I felt a light and calming feeling calming me.
I don't have many happy thoughts at all to remember so that's why it would work unless I thought of prince.
I thought of Prince because Prince is always almost happy.
It didn't help me, but I could tell my thoughts of the prince went through my energy field connected to Peter's thoughts.
He wouldn't be able to see a dog. But he could sense the peace that came from the good thoughts I had of Prince. Basically speaking my memories of Prince being happy and calm is sending those calm and happy feelings to Peter.
Good=Good.
I looked up at him but his eyes were closed, his lips formed a smile.
I felt his emotions and he was calmer now.
Thank you! I was literally going to pass out if he radiated anymore jittery feelings to me.
Feeling uncomfortable I let go and his eyes flew open.
"You're good now." I state a kind of mototone and I step back.

When I stepped back the memory of his chestnut hair that ran through my fingers lingered.
It was soft and wavy.
STOP.

"Thank you" His mumble was barely audible.

I shrugged it off.

"Don't mention it" I say, then I reword my statement. " Literally"
He looked at me and chuckled embarrassed.

"Hey!" I whisper yell which causes Peter to jump a little.

"Don't start feeling all jittery and nervous now. Remember that radiates on to me when I'm in a..."
I was going to say weak but I wasn't going to tell him that.