Peachy

"Y/N WAKE UP!!" Wong yells from outside my bedroom door.
Falling off of my bed I stumble to my door. "What the hell! Wong. What time is it?"
I say while groggily opening my door.
"It's time for you to get up!."
Slamming the door in his face I walk to my closet and hurriedly picked out an outfit

(Without the hat...if you liked the hat. Oh well.)
Changing I throw my y/c/h in a bun. Rushing into the bathroom I quickly brush my teeth and  grab my backpack with who knows what in it and run out my bedroom door.
"Took you long enough, come on!." Wong said teleporting ourselves in a random alley way.
"Wait I thought Strange said you were driving me to hell.?"'
"We can teleport, you really think I want to drive."
"True enough."
"Ok so your school is down the street to the right, goodluck."
"Wait but-" I yell out, but he is already teleporting back to manhattan. "Wonderful." I mutter.
That was the quickest mornings I have ever had.
Rubbing my eyes I huff. "Why so freaking early.".
Checking my phone it was currently 7:50am.
My fault for staying up late, but i'm sure as hell not going to admit that to Strange.
"Come on y/n" I say, encouraging myself. "Hell awaits."
:
Walking into school, I glance around unintimidated. Kids talked amongst themselves completely ignoring my existence. Which wouldn't be so bad if I actually knew where I was going.
Searching my thoughts this place oddly felt familiar. I can't put a finger on it.
Walking to what I assume is the office I open the doors and head in front of the desk.
"Excuse me." I called the office lady. Startled, she focuses her gaze on me.
"Yes, how may I help you."
"new student ,y/n y/l/n."
"Hm," she says, humming. Fiddling around with some papers she seems to find the one she was looking for.
"Ah yes, y/n...the transfer." She smiles. "Here is your schedule." handing me a slip of paper and I take it. "Follow this throughout the day, if you're having trouble finding any clases feel free to ask any of the students."
"Wonderful," I grumbled, turning around.
Walking into the halls I head to my locker down the hall. Crossing my arms trying not to draw attention I swiftly move past all the students and punch in my locker number.
Once it opened I threw my backpack from my shoulders and shoved it into the lockers.
"You know you need some things for school.?" someone chuckles behind me.
Turning around I see another teen checking me out.
Shifting in my spot I decide to speak. "And you are?"
He smirks. "The name is Flash."
Flash? Yikes.
Turning back around to grab my backpack I face him again. "So I'm supposed to lug this thing around with me all day?" I scoffed.
"Kind of? Haven't you ever been to school before." He asks confused.
"OH-, y-yeah right. I- I uh. I was homeschooled." I try to say confident, but it doesn't work.
"Well pretty lady- I'll be happy to walk you to class." he flirts taking my free hand, and placing a kiss on top of it.
Uncomfortable, I take my hand back. "I'll pass" I say walking past him.
"I'll get her," he says behind me.
Walking to what they call "Homeroom" I open the door. It took me five minutes past the stupid bell to find this damn class.
*All the students stare at you, including the teacher.*
"You must be y/n!." She chirps happily.
Waving my hand I step forward. "I didn't mean to be late, but I didn't know where the class was"
"Oh that's alright."she smiles bubbly. "Would you like to introduce yourself to the class?" she asks.
Turning my gaze to the students who stared me down, my eyes met the teachers.
"I'd rather not."
"That's ok," she says empathetically. "Everyone's a little nervous on their first day of school."
I snorted. "I'm not nervous, I just don't like people."
Letting out a small "oh" the teacher chuckles nervously. "Well you can take a seat next to Peter Parker." she says pointing at the chestnut haired boy in the middle.
"Oh my god-" I stutter.
"Is there something wrong Ms.y/l/n?"
"No, not at all."
Pushing myself forwards I hastily walk to the middle desk and sit beside the boy, Peter Parker.
It was him. He was the boy in my simulation. That's why this school felt familiar, it was from my simulation. And the boy is a real person.
His eyes burned into my side.
His nervousness filled the atmosphere making me sweat.
"Can you stop staring at me." I whisper without meeting his eyes.
Embarrassed he turns away. "S-sorry".
Resting my chin on my hand, I stare at the whiteboard wordless, wondering what any of this meant. I study Mystic Arts, not-math...of course I could do it. But not the one the teacher was referring too?. How was I going to get out of this class?
Curious, I tilt my head to the boy next to me, but to my surprise he was already staring at me. Widening my eyes I turn my gaze back to the whiteboard.
The last fourty minutes of class was torture.
As soon as I heard the bell, I swung my bag over my shoulders pushing past all the students and rushed out the door before anyone else could.
Basically running to my locker I take a breather. Oh my gosh that was him. I basically sat with my murderer, kind of. It was my father, but how the hell is he here. It can't be real.
Slapping myself I open my eyes hoping for a change.
Nothing.
"H-hey, are you ok?" A voice says behind me.
I already know it's him.
"peachy" I say rudely, pushing past him to my next class.

*Time skip to lunch*

Finally the bell rings, sending us off to lunch. Happily I pull myself up and head to the lunchroom. Thanks to that simulation I already have a lay out of this hell hold.
Skipping to lunch I hum. Surprising a lot of the students who stood there staring.
Chuckling to myself I push open the doors and find my way to the back of the room sitting by myself.
What a cliche.
I didn't want to eat anything so instead I pulled out a book and began reading.
Not even five minutes later I hear a pair of voices coming towards me.
Staring more intently at my book to keep myself from looking up.
My fingers denting the paper in the process.
The voices came closer.
Failing myself I look up. Thankfully it's not the boy Peter, but the kid I met earlier today.
Flash.
"So, what's a pretty thing like yourself sitting here alone?" He flirts, then winks.
Holding back my gag I look past him to see his friends.
Two other boys, one with blonde hair, the other with black hair.
"I see you're back to flirting" I say getting up, but he pushes me against the wall. Our faces centimeters apart.
"You like that?" He says licking his lips.
Disgusted, I stomped on his foot, then pushed him off.
"Don't ever come into my proximity again. Or I'll do more than stomp on your foot."
His friends stood there shocked, walking past them I could feel them flinch, making me laugh.
All the students' eyes were on me.
Flipping them off I went into a different spot in the cafeteria.
Moments later students went back to their conversations.
Letting out a sigh of relief I close my eyes ready for this day to be over.
I would kill for another lesson, anything besides this.

"That took some balls."
Shit.
Opening my eyelids, my eyes meet with sweet chocolate brown eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, in an attempt to keep her hair from her face, but ultimately failing. Strands of her hair escaped, covering her eyes.
"Thanks, I guess"
"Don't mention it. Flash is an ass." she mumbled, taking a sip of her water.
"What, have you dated him or something."
Nearly choking on her water she laughed aloud.
"Hell no!I'm too good for that ass wipe." she jokes.
Laughing with her, another girl walks up to us.
"I stand corrected." the girl mutters beside me.
Following her gaze to the girl she was referring to I noticed she was more put together than the girl who sat next to me, even me.
She wore a jean skirt along with a white blouse. Her dark hair was neatly down hanging behind her shoulders.
I already hate her.
"Hi, you must be y/n." she declared.
"You would be correct."
"Hm. well that incident with flash was pretty interesting, im Liz by the way."she gestures her hand for me to shake but I don't..
"Mhm."
"If you'd like you can come sit with us." she motions to her friends.
Following her motion I turn back to her, uninterested.
"Im good"
Taken back by my comment she walks away a little confused by my answer.
"I feel like she's a bit much." I say to the girl beside me...Mj.
"Tell me about it. All the guys drool for her." Mj stares at her disgusted.
"Seems like Flash and Liz deserve each other."
"You took the words right out of my mouth." She laughs, making me laugh too.
Re-collecting myself I shot my hand forward. "y/n"
Taking my hand we both shake. "Mj"
"Well Mj, I think you might be the only thing bearable about this hell hole."
She bows. "I have blessed you with my very presence. Your Welcome."
"Whatever." I roll my eyes laughing.
Swaying my head to the side, I see the same chestnut boy who I sat with in the homeroom.
Peter.
He stared at me before quickly turning his attention back to the person he was sitting with.
Does he know?. He couldn't possibly.
Shuttering I pull my thoughts back to reality.
'You alright?" Mj said, starting me.
"Y-Yeah, just, recollecting my thoughts".

*After school*
Somehow after school me and Mj decided we would walk to the library. Along the way we sang to y/f/s horribly.
"So, where did you come from.?"Mj asks once the song is finished.
The question threw me off a bit. "What do you mean?"
"Where did you transfer from." She repeats.
"Oh, Manhattan." I lied.
"Hm, cool place."
"Have you been there?" I ask. Staring at me she shrugs. "No, but I'm sure it's cool" she says, smirking.
"So remind me why we're going to the library-" I start.
"Because I want you to meet two-losers" she answers cheerfully.
"Losers?" I repeat.
"Yeah, you can say they're my friends, but I prefer to call them losers."
I look up at her and laugh. "Alright then."
: