WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

3rd person

Y/n walks out the room backpack on.

The view of all the agents swarming around the three figures, put a smile on her face.

"Get the hell out of my way!" y/n yells at the agents.

She stops in her tracks when she sees eight other people come out, now fighting along with the other three.

All of them looked fierent.
One of them had a red cape on? Another with a bow an arrow? Red metal suit, black tight suit, silver metal suit, red white and blue suit?...a shield?....Another one had a red jacket on.

The most shocking part about it was they all had some sort of power.

The wizard does magic, and the female with the red jacket had the same telekinsies as y/n. Only the female color was red?

This should be fun.

"I said out of my way!" y/n yelled again, throwing all of the agents to the side without even touching them.

"y/n?" The one with the metal suit asked.

She cocked her head to the side.
"I'm sorry." She laughs "But this is going to hurt."

All of their eyes widen and y/n draw out energy kneeling them down. But Wanda does the same and throws her against the wall.
y/n quickly recovers and does the same to wanda, except she wasn't gentle.
All the agents were now fighting all of them.
Natasha came running at y/n.
"Y/N!?" She yells in an urgent voice.
y/n stifles a laugh while using her pain infliction on her.

" Hi" She says sweetly before throwing her, knocking over three other agents with Natasha's body.

Captain came up from behind y/n and lifted her up.

"Agh!'
y/n wrapped her legs around his neck and leaned away farthest from him, causing him to fall.

y/n kicked his side and ran to the one with an arrow.
Clint saw her coming and kicked her stomach.
"Someone get her!"

A smile was plastered on her face.

Closing her eyes she used pain infliction on all of them,

They all kneeled down.

She wasn't doing it hard yet.

"Well done y/n" Her father calls waking up next to her.

"y/n get away." Steve grits his teeth against the pain.

She frowns and makes the pain get worse.
Wanda tried fighting it, but y/n twisted her hand slowly making it worse for only her.

"I wouldn't fight it" She smiles "I'll only make it harder."

Every agent walked behind the heroes surrounding them.

"Lets make this clear. If you participate youll die quicker. If you dont, you die slower." Her father tells the avengers, inches apart from y/n.

"You've done me proud, y/n." Her father tells her.

"Thank you father" She grins.
Something in her stomach twists, making her feel like something isn't right.

"Where is the space stone."

Bucky and Steve widen their eyes.

y/n notices and makes the pain worse.

All their eyes are watering. None of them are willing to give up.

"y/n stop." Peter tries to say against the pain that pierced through his head.