Underoos!

Previously on "The Assassins Curse"
Suddenly y/n gets a pinch in her head. It was from her chip.
She winced. It stung her entire head, wincing through it, it stopped and y/n felt no pain.
Slowly opening up her eyes she got up and stood in front of her father.

Y/N's POV

Standing up in front of her father was weird.
She felt weirdly controlled, and yet she felt conscious enough to where she can control her own body.
Yet she felt nothing all at the same time.
Y/n stood in front of her father with no form of expression.
"It's weird isn't it." Her father said "to feel controlled."
Y/n gritted her teeth.
"You're controlling me?" Y/n reached for her daggers but felt nothing.
She turned to look.
"Ah yes your daggers. We took them for now. We just wanted to make sure you wouldn't slit my throat."
Y/n looked up and smiled.
"Then you're in luck, I'll just snap your neck with my own two hands!" She said reaching for him but a stab in her head made her fall.
She yelled in pain.
"As you can see our treatment is working...at least that's what you think."
The stabbing pain went away and y/n was on her knees clutching her head shaking.
"What are you talking about." She said through gritted teeth.
"None of your concern...for now."
Y/n rolled her eyes slowly standing back up.
" what makes you think I care."
He smiles. "Oh but you will when you wake up."
Her eyes twitched.
A weird feeling was inside her. She felt normal again, and yet different.
Weirdly she liked it.
She couldn't hear what her father was rambling about...it was like her mind was silent...mad like a forced question came out of her mouth she asked
"What's in it for me?"
It felt confusing to ask this, when she didn't know what he said or why she asked something...
He laughs. "How about you'll be the next CEO of our industry."
Her eyebrows raised. Not expecting that...shaking off the confused question, my attention went straight to what he said
"How do I know I can believe you."
She said skeptically.
"I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I can assure you. It will happen."
Y/n smiles. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. Even if she did hate him.
Yet she doesn't know if she does believe him. But like he said we'll just have to wait and see, but at least now she can live like she used to. She has nothing to stop her from succeeding now, she can finally be her normal self.
And damn...did it feel good to be back.
Annoyed that her father was the one that helped her get back to her usual self, she really didn't want to say her next words.
"What did you mean about me waking up?"
He smiles. And simply waves his hand and my thoughts flood and I can't remember much of what I asked. And then I think of the most random thing. But for some reason I don't feel like questioning it, so I continue.
I don't doubt anything my father says right now.
I do believe he cares for me, probably more so me than my brother. But even still I feel no emotion towards it. And for once I'm glad I don't adore my father as I once did. I'm done trying to make him proud. I can play by my own rules. And all I want to do now is let it all out. People thought I was crazy and reckless before. Well they haven't seen me without my emotions, or rather my "good" emotions, where I would hold back. I could've kill Alex and Adam, and yet I didn't. But whoever comes in my way now, we'll definitely not see the light of day.
I will complete this mission.
"Where is my suit?"
"Oh yes, you have a new suit. It's the same one with some new adjustments."
She raises her eyebrows.
"In your room."
Suddenly excited she grins. It was weird how her emotions now worked, she felt emotions for herself but for others was nothing.
But a new suit?. Hell yeah.
She went to the door but then stopped.
"Who put me in these clothes?" She asked, whoever changed her clothes are literally going to die, protocols or not, they're so dead.
She was wearing a baggy gray shirt and black shorts that are the materials of tights.
She wore no shoes or socks and her black hair was not in a high tail but was now down.
"A3-c4 guard is upstairs." Her father said knowing what her next move was.
"And my daggers?"
"Room."
She smiled again. Good.
She walked out of the concrete room with no windows.
Once she walked out guards stood beside her.
"We're here to escort you out."
Y/n glares "then what the hell are you waiting for."
She said waving her arms.
One of the guards led her to an elevator.
They start going up ten stories.
"Which one of you is A3-c4?" Y/n asked.
Silence filled the air as no one spoke a word, afraid to say anything. They were standing in front of someone who can make them feel pain beyond recognition. Yes they were bodyguards, but that didn't stop them from being afraid.
"Fine I'll just have to kill all of you. Such a waist."
She said turning around, but one of the guards points at another.
Annoyed she closes her eyes focusing, it took a minutes before all the guards started yelling.
She's using her pain infliction.
"If you guys just tell me I won't have to kill all of you." She said slowly opening her eyes
They all pointed at one with black hair.
Seemed to be maybe a year older than David.
He looked at the others in shock and betrayal.
Cocking her head to the side.
Y/n still using her pain infliction uses her telekinesis to snap the guards neck.
She stopped using her abilities when the elevator door opened.
People from upstairs were looking at her and the other guards in the elevator, including the one on the floor, dead.
She felt powerful. Turning around to the guards she crossed her arms.
"I really don't like people who tell others because they're scared. They should just own up to it, not have others tell. And that shows a lot about all your characters."
She sounds like her father.
"Any last words?." They looked around confused and worried. " No? Ok."
She lifts her hands snapping each one of their necks.
All of them falling to the floor.
Laughing she turns to see a bunch of worried glances.
Some are annoyed.
"What?" She says innocently "Don't you guys know how to have a little fun?"
With that she walks to her room.
Opening her door she sees her suit with all her daggers.
She sighs in relief.
Closing the door behind her she puts her suit back on and can see and feel differences.
Her hood was longer, her suit felt thicker, which she could only assume for the bullets that may be shot.
Instead of it being worn down from all the previous missions it was now clean, all the tares that were in were now sewn up to not even show that there was anything even there. Her suit was now a darker black.
But her mask was different, instead of a bandana it was not a cloth that was now embedded at the bottom of the hood. So she could hold it up to cover her lower face.
It was all the same, but new. Of course with some differences, but it felt sturdier than before, more protected.
She puts all her daggers into her side and brushes her hair back into a high ponytail.
She goes into the bathroom and puts on eyeliner and mascara.
She didn't care much like before about it.
Today she was going all out, killing her victims in style.
Especially if there are some big shot superheroes.
Even more pathetic when they turn up dead.
Or at least badly injured.
She'll make that spider-thing suffer a little longer than the others.
He shouldn't have humiliated her the way that he did.
Even if she was going easy on him.
But tonight she wouldn't hold back.
Y/n sits on her bed sharpening her daggers while she waits for midnight to hit.