Do I kiss Joey?

Flashback

"Mom!? Dad!?...please." I cry out in the hospital room.

David is holding onto me for dear life and I'd be lying if I say I wasn't too.
Vicky was also hugging us.
All fourteen year olds and were huddled in a corner of the hospital room waiting for the doctors to say anything.
Our aunt Verginia was rushing over, we don't have many family connections, but Aunt Verginia was always there for us.
"They're gone...David no,no,no!!" I wail in his chest, his tears out stain the back of my shirt while mine are staining the front of his shirt.
Vicky holds onto both of us and cry's too.
We're all very close.
Of course David is my brother, but Vicky is also family.
At least to me, I don't know how David feels about her, he's always making googly eyes with her.
She's too oblivious to notice, but one day she'll see.

My eyes are now swollen and bloodshot and I already know everyone else's are too.
"I'm so sorry-" the doctor begins, but as soon as I hear her voice come into view I completely block it out, because I already know what she was going to say.

End of flashback.

I feel tears running down my cheeks again.
It feels so different to be crying. Even though I can't remember anything besides what I just remembered technically speaking.
It doesn't feel like my memory though, but it is. Because I also sense it?.

"D-David.?" I question him, just to make sure he's my...brother.
He looks at me and gives me a hug instantly.
I can't remember at all what happened and really who he is at all.
But something is telling me he's here. Like he was gone but now is back?
And that's when it hits me.
"Vicky?" I ask her...
She nods and brings herself into the hug too.

I barely know these people and yet it feels like I've known them my howl life.

We hug for what seems like forever and I will admit that everything about it was uncomfortable.

"Who are you to me?" I ask her.

She looks hurt and I can't help but feel sorry that I can't remember anything.

"I'm your best friend. Although you may not remember me, I remember you." She smiles weakly.

I try and smile but it just turns into a frown.

"What happened?" I ask them

This should have been the first question I ask them.

They look at each other then back to me, deciding on whether or not to tell me, but I give them an encouraging nod and they do.

"You were in a car crash...a bad one." Vicky starts
"Yeah, Im gonna-." David starts off angrily but not before another boy walks in the room rather forcefully.

"Oh my go-." He started off and ran towards me.

My eyes widened and I scream getting off the bed but immediately regret it because the needle that was in my arm came out.
"Agh!"

"Dude STOP." David pushes the boy against the wall.

Vicky runs over to me.
"Hey, hey, it's ok." She coos to me.

I flinch at her touch but ultimately relax.

"Come here dear."
I didn't realize it, but there were two nurses who came in and pulled me back into the bed, replacing the needle that was in me.

David still held the boy back against the wall, both of them looking at me.

Vicky is by my side holding my hand, glaring daggers at the boy.