Its slang old man

It was already night, and I had just finished eating.
I go to my bathroom to quickly take a shower and get into my pajamas. I don't even bother looking at my scars anymore.
I pass the mirror every time.
I walk out of the bathroom getting into bed, but before I get comfortable I pull out Vicky's note she had given me a year ago.
It was the closest thing I had to her. Reading over it I can feel a few tears fall, wiping them away. I hug the letter to my chest and whisper into the dark.
"Happy birthday Vicky, I hope you're happy and in a better place. You know I never took your last words into consideration, and I never would have expected you to be right. These people  are the closest thing to a family...Thank you" I say.
Finally releasing the letter from my grasp I refold it and put it back into my drawer.
It's funny how in a year, so much can happen. Such a short time, but many things happen.
Settling into bed I turn my bedside lamp off and blissfully fall asleep.

*The next morning*

Getting out of bed I quickly change into my training clothes, then pulling my hair into a high ponytail. Rushing down stairs I head to meet up with Wong.
"Wong!" I yell, almost bumping into him.
"There you are, why are you late.?"
I shrug. " Slept in late" I say simply.
"Whatever lets go."
:
Both of us walk down the hall passing the room we usually train in.
"Why arent we going to train.?" I ask him, confused.
"Oh-yeah-forgot. Strange wants to talk with you."
"Really.Why?'
"Not sure." he says, staring forward.
Walking to where Strange was, we walked into this room. His office of sorts.
Turning around he sends me a friendly smile.
"What up Strange." I say sarcastically.
Rolling his eyes he gestures wong to leave.
"What's the dealio?"
"Dealio?"
"It's slang old man." I chuckle.
Glowering he continues. "I have some...news." he says a little wearily.
"And..." I urge him to continue.
"You're going to school."
"WHAT!?" I exclaim in shock. "SCHOOL, what for?!. Did I do something wrong!. I can't go to school.."
"One-you didnt do anything wrong. Two-you're going to school because me and Wong have business to attend to, and Three- its school, regular teens go to school." He says rashionaly.
I only scoff. "I think it's pretty clear i'm not a regular teen."
"Either way, you're going to school."
Groaning I slump into one of his chairs. "What's the "business" you have to attend to." I say quoting him.
"None of your concern right now." He says simply.
"Right now?-" I question.
" You'll know when the time comes. For now, you're going to school."
"Fine."
He has to be joking. In a few minutes he's going to tell me he was just pranking me. Then again it's him. He would never prank. He's too lame for that.
And he's not even considering the fact that if someone manages to make me mad I might just kill them...hurt them, I mean.
"Wait, did you just agree with me?" He says, looking up appalled.
"I'm turning over a new leaf." I say using his tone. "And anyways, are you even going to be here?."
Nevermind the bitch wasn't joking.
"More or less, Wong will be here more than I will."
"For how long?" I ask.
"Not sure."
Sinking more into the chair I decide to pry more out of him. "What school?"
"Midtown high"
That's a weird name. "Midtown high.".
High school...the only one I've ever been to was- "I remember going into a high school" I say suddenly, throwing both of us off.
"When?"
"In the simulation." I stammer.
I never brought up too much about what I went through at hydra. He still doesn't know much about it.
"This is different, and you have a substantial amount of knowledge that can protect you." He says referring to my abilities.
"I guess.". What made them decide this. It's true that i'm sixteen, he's probably trying to get me to socialize.
"Wait!" I say instantaneously. "Did Wong know about this?"
"Yes, why?" He asks, clearly confused.
"That lying son of a-" Cutting myself off before I could finish, I remember he doesn't like me swearing. "Nevermind-" I say under my breath.
Returning my frown with a grin I rub my hands together.
He already knows what i'm thinking.
"Keep it away from me" He says, noting the prank that I was going to do.
"Yeah,-yeah.. I know." I say shaking off his statement.
"I've got business to do, so out."
" NERD!" I yell over my shoulder running out of the room.
I could hear him scoff.
:
Heading to my room I grab my phone.