Work together?

"Are you sure it's Peter Parker?" Tony asked for the billionth time.
"Yes I'm sure, granted I've only talked to him today, and hung out with him, but I never forget a face." I repeat.
Bruce steps in front of Tony.
"Why would he be in your simulation?" He asks me.
"I...dont...know." I answer flatly. "And why are you acting like you know Peter Parker already."
"Because he's Spiderman" Thor comments, answering my question.
"WHAT!" I yelled, standing up.
"THOR!" All of the avengers yelled at him.
"Oh my gosh it's true." I recalled all the moments I had with spiderman, then the last day with Peter. He was looking at me not because he was in hydra, but because he remembered saving my life a year ago and shocked that I ended up going to his school.
"Well now that Thor blurted that out" Tony said glaring at Thor, who just shrugged it off. "Yes, he is spiderman."
"But that still doesn't answer our question about Peter being in her simulation." Bruce says beside Tony.
"Tell me again why she's here" Sam chimes him, looking at me.
"Don't ask me, ask him" I said pointing at Tony who was obviously in his own world.
"Nevermind that, the wizard needed her to be here. And if we teach her, she could be a valuable ally." He answers confidently.
"Ally? I'm only sixteen remember"
"A sixteen year old who has abilities no one can answer. Not to mention Parker is the same age, and you never expected him to be spiderman." Steve says.
"Well obviously." I agreed. "He's so dorky you'd never expect it."
Then my mind turns to mj and Ned. Do they know?. Should I tell Peter that I know.
"What are we going to do about her knowing who Peter is." Wanda asks Tony.
But I cut him off before he can answer. "It's not like i'm going to see him again, unless you bring him here. But either way."
"What do you mean?" some of them asked at the same time.
I sat back down chuckling at the memory that happened today. "Some guy blamed me for something I didn't do today, I got blamed and was sent to detention. I don't know what detention is like so I threw a stone at the window, ran out of class and pulled the fire alarm to create a distraction for me to run".
They all looked at me with a bewildered expression to which I just smiled.
"Should she tell Peter that she knows?" Natahsa suggests.
This got everyone's attention. "I'm not sure yet." Tony answers.
"Why does it matter?" I asked all of them "Since I am-I guess for some odd reason staying here wouldn't he find out already. And it's not like I have anything to hide, wouldn't he eventually find out?"
"I agree with y/n" Wanda said aloud.
"Right now that's not our biggest problem, how are we going to get her back into school. If they can be in the same school together, they'll be allies so that if anything were to happen, they could work together."
"Work together?" I ask, hoping she was joking. "I don't even know the guy, you can't expect me to work with him right off the bat. And like I keep saying it's a high probability that I am suspended."
"I'll take care of that." Tony says.
I wasn't sure how he could fix that, then again he's Iron Man, Tony Stark. He makes it seem like he could do anything.
"Great." I say, regretting saying anything at all. If I have to see that Flash again i'm going to do something I swear.
"Alright now that that's settled, you should go to your room because we have a lot to discuss."Tony said, calling for Happy to take me to my room.
Groaning I have Happy guide me to my room giving me a small tour, so that I wouldn't bother him.
Friendly.
Finally getting into my room I was greeted by Prince who was over the moon to see me.
Jumping up and down I plopped him on the bed to pet him.
I was curious to see how he felt about everything so I took the chance to feel his emotions. Prince was happy but curious as to why we were here.
Having an idea that came up, I try and test it out.
"Prince can you understand me.?"
Prince barked.
Oh my word-
"Prince sit, I want to try something out."
Obeying my command he hoped down on the floor and sat right in front of me.
"Alright" I say to myself. This could either go really good, or really bad.
Sitting on my knees so I am down at his level, I place my hands on the side of his puppy face and imagine him being in a park, the park where I took him the first time we met.
And as quick as I thought it, me and the prince were in the park.
Peering around me I was in my room too, the one at the avengers. But I could still see what Prince saw.
Opening my eyes letting go of his face he snapped out of it. And the image was gone.
Prince was so confused, he kept twirling around trying to figure out how he suddenly was in the room.
"I was testing something out," I explained  happily to Prince.
I couldn't tell if he understood me completely, but it was most likely because I kept feeling his emotion. Animals and humans work differently, I think that has a major part in it too.
I am happy.
I felt awfully nervous about tomorrow. Does Peter really have to know? I just met him, why should I tell him right away.
I would also have to tell him about that one night, and who I am- and oh my god this is a bad idea.
Happy told me that there was an AI that goes by Friday.
"Friday?" I call out. Feeling stupid
"Yes, y/n." The voice speaks.
"Oh my gosh Happy wasn't lying."
"Lying about what" the computer voice asks, except it was very realistic. If I hadn't known she was an AI I would think she was a human.
"Um, nevermind that. Are you able to send a message to Tony Stark?"
"Yes, what would you like me to say."
"Just that I would like to wait to tell Peter Parker about me. Once I feel like I can trust him, then it's possible that I will. But for now I think I-should wait."
"That's fine."Tony said walking into my room without warning, making me jump.
"Ever heard of knocking."
"Im Iron Man, what's your excuse"
"Good point"
Walking over to sit on my bed, Prince jumps up at Tony.
"Remind me why you have a dog." Tony said, backing up from Prince.
"I honestly don't know, he just grew on me."
"Mhm" He says, but does not end up getting it.
" For now we aren't going to have Peter know who you are, and that means you can't tell him you know. If he ends up seeing you here, tell him you have the Stark internship."
"Stark internship." I question.
"That's Peter's cover up." He says waving off the conversation. "And I fixed everything at school, but you are going to serve a week in detention."
"Ugh"
I layed back frustrated. "You know you're a lot different than I remember." I say getting back up.
"You mean about the simulation?."
"Yeah, but it wasn't real anyway."
"...ok." He answers but it comes out more like a question. "You're going to train with Wanda for your abilities, then for combat and other skills for fighting will be with Natasha, any questions."
"No."
"Great," he smiles, clapping his hands together. "You have school tomorrow, Happy will drive you."
Nodding my head, Tony turns to leave but I stop him.
"Peter saw me running to the plain, do you think he will suspect anything?."
Tony seems to consider this. "If he does ask you, tell him it was a part of your job, in the Stark Internship."
"Alright" I answer nervously.
Tony looks at y/n sympathetically. "That took heart, kid, what you did back there took courage. You can really be something if you let us help you."
"Thanks" I mumble.
He smiles before he leaves me to be alone.
"You can really be something if you let us help you" His words repeat in my head.
Could I though?. Why do they have faith in me, especially after all the horrible things I did.
Each thought came rushing into my mind, reminding me about what my life was like in hydra. How Vicky died, how David is dead too.
But Vicky seemed to make it out like he wasn't.
God what a day.