I could kill you both

*Bodyguards walk in and unlock y/n's handcuffs.*
"About time. It's been two hours." I yawn.
They take me out of the room and when they do I only see Tony.
"Take her to her room."
My room?.
The bodyguards don't say anything, they just escort me out, keeping my hands behind my back.
We walk to the elevator to take me back into my room.
"You know if I really want to I could kill you both." I state.
*Nothing*
"Would you like for me to demonstrate?"
*Nada*
"You guys are no fun" I grumble.
They push me into my room causing me to fall.
Turning around they closed my room. When I go to check it, it's locked.
Prince was happy to see me.
But I forget why I even got him. I hate animals, what made me want to keep this mut.
"Leave me alone dog."
Walking away from him I check my window, locked. My door, locked still.
I'm not a kid. I can escape if I want to. The locked doors aren't going to keep me from doing shit..
Then why don't I want to go out?.
Fudge! They've ruined me!. One effing year of having my emotions on and I've completely lost it.
I've lost all urge to kill.
How am I supposed to demonstrate that they haven't changed me!.
They're testing me. They think I won't escape. But if I do escape that'll prove their point, and they'll just lock me up. But they can't. I can easily stop them.
Then why can't I leave!.
" I hate you all, you think you can just lock me up. HUH!. What makes you think that I can't just kill all of you!?. Because...!-ll. I-ll..." I couldn't muster up the words to say it.
My emotions are off, and I can feel that. But something inside of me is holding me back.
F*ck this shit im out!.
I use the Mystic Arts I've learned the past year and teleport myself to a random spot in New York.
It was night. Still.
And all that comes up is the memory of the guys who tried to take advantage of me.
I could find them, And kill them.
But what's the point? It's no fun, there's no challenge. If I kill them I take them out of missouri.
And everyone deserves to suffer in life.
Hurting people on the other hand is an easier thing to do.
If I could just find someone who is worth hurting.
I don't feel emotion, but my urge to kill people, poof, vanished,
I mean...not entirely. The idea of it doesn't sound too bad. But my head tells me what's the point. Why should I waste my time on them...
And well i'm sixteen and cant drink...but.
:
Stealing alcohol from the nearby store was the easiest thing ever.

(Don't ever do what y/n is doing right now....this is a story. And what you do that she does will get you in big time trouble...SO DON'T!!!)

The cashier either didn't notice or just didn't care.
I've never had alcohol before because...why.
But this shit was next level.
I drank that bottle like my life depended on it. It was something called vodka?. But either way that shit was something else.
The taste was disgusting, but the feeling afterward made me feel like nothing effing mattered.
Somewhere along the way, I don't know how. But I found myself laying on the bus stop bench.
My head feels weird, I can still think the same. But why even try.
"Are you ok?" Someone asks, which scares the shit out of me.
"When the hell did you show up?" I asked her, dazed.
Her eyes look at me in disbelief, she knows i'm drunk but decides to ignore it.
"I was here alone, until you came here stumbling around. I was going to say something but you passed out...and, I well. Didn't know what to do...so."
"It-it's fine" I slur my words.
"You know you seem awfully young to be drinking." She says like older siblings who think they know better....reminded me of David.
"Sometimes, you need to forget. And I want to forget. So what do you do when you have been through some shit. And how do you forget? YOU DRINK." I cringed. It didn't even make sense to me.
She studys me curiously.
"Want to know something funny." I whisper to her, probably too close for either of us to liking.
"What?"
"People don't seem to realise that they could be talking to a psychopath, or a sociopath, or even a murderer. We just assume they're normal...ish."
She steps back uncomfortable.
"Like you" I say pointing at her, unaware of how crazy I seem. " I am a sociopath, and you didn't even know!" I bawl out laughing.
"You're just drunk." but something tells her that i'm right.
"And not only am I a sociopath-im a assa-"
"HEY Y/N, I've been looking everywhere for you." Someone else says grabbing my arm.
The lady looks alarmed and just scurrys off, leaving me alone with whoever.
"Who the heckssss are you"  I ask the mysterious person.
"Your worst nightmare." He growls.
"Pff, you're not as intimidating as you think "Tough guy"."
His grip tightens but I'm too weak to fight back.
"You might want to shut your mouth" he snarls into my ear.
"You might want a mint."
He angrily pushes me against the wall.
"Ow, bitch."
His laugh came out like a giggle which made me want to laugh.
Who the hell even was this guy.
"Your father will be very pleased you're still alive."
Coincidence I think not. All that came into my mind now was that my father didn't know I was dead.
If this douche was right, he could take me back to that hell.
"You're right." I joke against the cement wall. "Only you wont be able to tell him."
The alcohol seemed to disappear and the only thing that came out of me was pure and utter rage for this guy.
I freed myself from his hard grasp and pinned him against the wall. He had a knife against his thigh so I ripped it off of him and held it against his throat.
He generally looked at me with fake fear.
Creating uncertainty in my stomach.
" Are you going to kill me ?" He asks seriously now.
"I haven't decided yet." I say more to myself than him.
"Alright then." He plunges another knife that I didn't see, straight into my thigh.
I fall to the ground crying out profanities. Fudge that hurt.
" If you wanted to kill me you idiot that's not the spot!"
"Who said I wanted to kill you."
" If I say I'm sorry, will you help me up."
Sarcasm is the key to life. What happens when you get a knife plunged into your thigh kids. My father would most likely say. Make him suffer worse or curse him out, then kill him, is what I would reply. And tonight I'm feeling more of the second one.
But the damn darkness is covering my eyesight. Stupid weak human self.
Drawing out as much energy as I can muster I use my pain infliction on him.
He falls next to me. And for a moment I think I've won until he throws me off by punching my side.
Darkness takes over me. And I can feel the alcohol I drank earlier creep up causing me to feel drunk again.
All the amounts of times i've been stabbed or shot in my leg is starting to get old.
These morons. I mean come on!. Where their originality, their passion. If I were their teacher I would have ended their life awhile back.
Too bad for being drunk and unstable or this ass would be thinking twice.
The darkness kept flooding in and tiredness overtook me. My eyes became heavy driving them to shut, and I think I can feel myself breathing coming to an end. Slowly and painfully.
I don't want to die yet. I really don't. I want to and need to keep my legacy in the light. I can't go down like this. It's pathetic.
Everything comes down and I feel myself draining.
I feel like I heard a bang and loud muffles around me. But I couldn't even focus on staying alive let alone whoever was around me.
" Wanda get her back to the--!" was the last thing I heard before the darkness took over me.