PLEASE

AUTHORS NOTE:

👑Guess who's bAcK!!!!👑

You have no idea what it took for me to complete this.

Hopefully it's good

It would really help if you can share this story with you friends! And others so they can read this too, it would also help if you would Vote.
No pressure, you don't have to.
💕All I want is for you to enjoy this💕
Let me know what you think in the comments. I'll reply 😉
Also very off topic.
Should we come up with a name for all of us.

Nerds
Bookworms
MCU lovers

Etc...

Ok I'm so lame, please enjoy.
Love you all.

Previously on The Assassins Curse
Whirling around she looks at me impatiently.
"Vicky"
"What!"
"I love you"
She sighs. Smiling now. " I love you too-"
I pull her into an urgent kiss before pulling away again. "It was hard the first time you left-" I whisper.
She sighs. "I know, Me too, but we have to go now" She says serious this time
Looking at her intently I nod.

David's POV

We rushed out of my room hiding behind a corner. In the distance I could see a broom closet. Turning to see if anyone was there I grabbed Vicky's wrist and pulled her with me.

Rushing us in the closet I shut the door quickly.
"Vicky we can't just rush in there, we don't even know where she is..." I say trying to be reasonable.
We can't just rush into action without having a plan. Especially here.

She seems to understand, placing her hand behind her neck trying to think.
"Any ideas?" she says facing me, looking hopeful.

I mimic her stance, thinking also.
There couldn't be that many palaces that they could hide her in. Could there?.
Vicky somehow knew that y/n was under a simulation.
How...im not sure.

First y/n gets injected with something, I'm forced not to interfere, I interfere anyway and end up finding my girlfriend back here when she was supposed to be long gone. I'm not sure whether hydra was trying to find her or not. But if they are, it won't end well. Escaping was dangerous enough. Now she's back.
I'm so happy that she's here, in my reach and arms. But it's not safe.

"Vicky, how do you know about y/n?" I ask her.
She looks a little taken back at my question, deciding whether she should answer or not.

"Vicky." I whisper.

She groans, frustrated. "David I was searching for something. Lets just say I wasn't supposed to, I ended answering some of my questions, but somewhere along the way I found out about y/n and what they were planning to do with her."
I stare at her trying to understand.
Letting out a groan she continues.

"David, look. I can't explain. I'm not even supposed to be here. And I don't have much time before someone finds out. I only came back to help y/n."

I'm a little hurt at her words. But I know what she means, for some reason I know this situation was urgent. And whatever they were planning to do with y/n, it can't be good.
Vicky seems to see the hurt in my eyes. Sighing, she cups my face with her hands.
"David you know I love you. But if you would have seen what I saw. You would be doing the exact same thing. I'm not only doing this because she's my friend and your sister. But because if they succeed it affects all of us." With that she kisses me.
Leaning in I kiss her back.