Its her birthday

A/n-
Some of these quotes you may or may not recognize from tv series.😉
✨Enjoy✨(short chapter)❤️

12 MONTHS LATER

"What's wrong.?"
"Nothing."
"Just tell me."
"Why do you need to know so bad.?"
"So I can cheer you up."
"It's not your job to cheer me up."
"Yes, it is,"he says. "Cheering you up is my job."
"Well then you're fired."
"You can't fire me, I'm a union bitch."
Rolling my eyes I turn back to my book. 12 months have passed And i'm now 16, I'm ok. I think.
Im getting better, I havnt tried to commit suicide since that night on top of the building.Im still a sociopath, turns out you cant really change that. What's strange is that when under a strong circumstance emotions rip out of me. What's weird is I care for these wizards, they both filled that gap in my heart that Vicky and David held, so I guess I'm half a sociopath? I wasn't sure whether it was my choice or not, for all we know my father could have brainwashed me into being this way. But I really doubt it, I've had these emotions for as long as I can remember. Doctor Strange and Wong have been teaching me the material of Mystic Arts. I haven't mastered it yet, but for my age I'm pretty good. I've also been working on most of my abilities. We also have figured out that I can make people see things, like manipulation, for the mind. It's kind of hard but we only just figured it out last month.
Doctor Strange and Wong have helped as much as they could with my abilities, they don't know much about them, but i'm grateful. However they have taught me alot about the Mystic Arts. Through the months I've grown close to both of them, and I would have never thought that I would call him almost like an uncle, almost. More of a close friend, but he has tendencies to act like one. Wong is more of a friend, he doesn't really give me the vibes of an uncle, but were pretty close.
I kept Vicky's note in my droor. I have a room upstairs. It has a window, at first it was weird. Before I came here I never had anything close to windows. I wasn't too comfortable with it at first so I kept black drapes up everyday, but after a while I started hanging around the window, staring out at the city. Especially at night, in the day I spent most of my time studying practicing my abilities with Wong and Doctor Strange. But Doctor Strange had to leave too, you know, to save the world. It doesn't happen very often though.
Instead of calling Doctor Strange by his name, I started calling him Strange. I thought it was funny, he didn't like it at first, but got used to me saying it for the past five months.
Plus Wong thought it was funny.
You'd think that I moved on pretty fast, considering that I now consider some part as family. We didn't feel like we were a family in the way of like usual ones, but more of the ones who have eachothers backs. They are my teachers. But it wasn't really expected either. The more I spent time with them, the more everything felt normal.
Another thing was I don't go to school, and I don't leave the complex usually. I don't complain, I don't love conversing with other people, and until I learn how to control my emotions I shouldn't really talk to others. I tend to act on emotions, which we're working on.
But no matter how much time passed, and how much time I tried to forget, I can't seem to stop thinking about David and Vicky. Each night is a nightmare, the same one over and over again. In my dream I'm in a simulation, falling for hours until I'm brought back only to get tortured by my father. And finally when Vicky comes into view she gets shot right in front of my face. I can hear her scream, it's so vivid. And you would think Vicky dying would be the worst part, but no, it's when David comes into view and yells at me that it was all my fault, I should be the one dead, that I'm worthless. Each statement was a knife stabbing me in my chest. It hurt, it hurt that my brother would utter the words. But of course it was only a dream, it still doesn't ease the pain either. The last time I saw David was the night Vicky died. When they both saved me from that wretched place.
David is most likely dead, I don't believe he lived. But sometimes I still hope that he is alive. But I only get reminded about that night. So I try and push those memories down.
Not to mention the haunting memories of all the people I have killed.
We could never figure out how to get the chip out. But as far as we know it's not a top priority. Today I was in the library reading. It was my free day, so I decided to use it by reading a fiction book. "The Three Descendants" by BrookBooks (shameless self promo).
It was pretty good so far.
I wasn't really in the mood to talk today.
Wong was also reading, more like prying me on why I was down.
"y/n really, what's wrong." he asked me.
Sighing, I closed my book to stare at him. "It's Vickys birthday, and I'm just trying to forget."
Softening his expression he sits beside me.
"It's alright to remember, yes it was hard. But that doesn't mean you need to forget her. Instead of thinking about what happened to her, remember all the good memories you guys shared. To lose a friend is hardship, but to forget them is as if you died too." (Quote unknown)He says.
"Thank you." I say.
His words are true wisdom. It's funny sometimes too, he can be full of inspiring quotes then be filled with the most random and weirdest shit ever. He's gifted to say the least. We like pranking Strange, but we quickly learned not too. He almost sent us to Antarctica by accident.
It was a weird time, but there are no regrets from me and Wong.
This past year I finally know what it's like to be a teenager. Well sort of, not normal teenagers can even imagine all of the things I've gone through. But at least I can proudly say I am happy.
"No problem."he replied smiling. "I'm going to go get your next books for tomorrow's session." he says getting up.
Groaning slightly, I re-open my book continuing where I had left off.

A/n : short chapter I know...❤️.
Please VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
It help out a lot, but of course you don't have to.
And like always
ENJOY.